Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today (16745 Views)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

This guy can lie for the entire continent oo grin Chicken with teeth! I wish I could test all of that & come make a thread about how guys lie online tongue

Hahahahaha... What about a dog with a horn? tongue
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... What about a dog with a horn? tongue

That's a horndog. Are you a horndog? Is that what you're telling me? cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's a horndog. Are you a horndog? Is that what you're telling me? cheesy

Nah! I'm a griffin. I'm sure you know what it is. So strong and fearless grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Candyrain:

Nah! I'm a griffin. I'm sure you know what it is. So strong and fearless grin

Ooh, I like something with temper & va va voom grin

What is a griffin though? I hope it's not some little thing wink
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ooh, I like something with temper & va va voom grin

What is a griffin though? I hope it's not some little thing wink

If you've seen Merlin and Harry Potter then you should know what a griffin is. It's a magical creature with head and wings of an eagle and 4 legs like that of a horse.

Does it sound like sound something with temper and va va voom?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Candyrain:

If you've seen Merlin and Harry Potter then you should know what a griffin is. It's a magical creature with head and wings of an eagle and 4 legs like that of a horse.

Does it sound like sound something with temper and va va voom?

I watched harry but I don't remember the names of the creatures. It sounds scary lol.
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hello Gorgeous
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Candyrain:

Hello Gorgeous

Stranger in Moscow. How are you? smiley
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Stranger in Moscow. How are you? smiley
I'm good dear, how are you doing? It feels like ages since we last had a chat grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm good dear, how are you doing? It feels like ages since we last had a chat grin

IKR. Hope you're doing good with the other things smiley
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

IKR. Hope you're doing good with the other things smiley

Hello pretty, how are you doing? What's up between you and Halimi? Why's she always on your tail?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Hello pretty, how are you doing? What's up between you and Halimi? Why's she always on your tail?

Hey you! I guess she wants to grind bellybuttons with me, if you know what I mean wink cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey you! I guess she wants to grind bellybuttons with me, if you know what I mean wink cheesy

Grind bellybuttons? Abeg tell me, me no know ooo grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Grind bellybuttons? Abeg tell me, me no know ooo grin

Hahaha. You wanna get me banned? tongue Bring your ear & let me tell you what that sleazy girl wants to do with me. Come, come, come closer..
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. You wanna get me banned? tongue Bring your ear & let me tell you what that sleazy girl wants to do with me. Come, come, come closer..

Hahaha... I want to hear this one ooo, hit me up via mail, I'm curious grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahaha... I want to hear this one ooo, hit me up via mail, I'm curious grin

LMFAO. You want to get cross eyed reading PG18 stuff? lipsrsealed This guy! I'll tell you when you're 18 grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Meeeeen I wish I was that lucky bastered. I noooooor for need salary grin grin grin grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You want to get cross eyed reading PG18 stuff? lipsrsealed This guy! I'll tell you when you're 18 grin

But I'll be 18 in the next 45mins, can't you overlook the 45mins and just tell me mama? grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Candyrain:

But I'll be 18 in the next 45mins, can't you overlook the 45mins and just tell me mama? grin

LMFAO. Stop it!
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Stop it!
grin No, I won't tongue
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Candyrain:

grin No, I won't tongue

Mama spanks lipsrsealed tongue
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is this the part where I'm supposed to start crying? How do one cry? grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Candyrain:

You, you're going to get me in trouble, you troublemaker grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You, you're going to get me in trouble, you troublemaker grin
Good morning gorgeous
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Candyrain:

Good morning gorgeous

Where have you been, Ben? grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where have you been, Ben? grin

Well I've been here and there and most importantly I've been searching for you, so I guess I should be the one asking the question. So here is it, where have you been, Punkie? wink
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Candyrain:

Well I've been here and there and most importantly I've been searching for you, so I guess I should be the one asking the question. So here is it, where have you been, Punkie? wink

well search no further, I'm here now wink Been here, there & everywhere as usual. Haven't seen you much in the past few days so I thought you were preoccupied with life. How's the other thing going? Well?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

well search no further, I'm here now wink Been here, there & everywhere as usual. Haven't seen you much in the past few days so I thought you were preoccupied with life. How's the other thing going? Well?

Yes it's going well. Not going out today so I got you and you got me. What have I missed since I've away?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by jedyjedy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
My best topic ever. Great pictures grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Candyrain:

Yes it's going well. Not going out today so I got you and you got me. What have I missed since I've away?

lol @ you've got me & I got you. Like that Sonny & Cher song "I got you babe". You've missed nothing. Just feeling a bit down today. Need some cheer
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

. Just feeling a bit down today. Need some cheer
awwww. Huggies smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction / How social media can ruin your relationship / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.