Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today (16747 Views)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2015
BoboYekini:
I hear you have tattoos

hmmm, yeah. You also don't like them?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hmmm, yeah. You also don't like them?
I like them. Just didn't picture you that way.
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Candyrain:

Punkie!!! lol... I wasn't trying to make you think of anything but now that you mentioned it, why don't you come up with something we could do since weekend is here. I can bet you got a whole lot of ideas in that brain of yours grin

What? I was just saying tongue I'll get back to you on that *searching the article for ideas for the young mr grin *
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2015
BoboYekini:
I like them. Just didn't picture you that way.

What did you picture me as? I have multiple personality disorder grin Well, not a real one but I'm sure you kwim wink
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What? I was just saying tongue I'll get back to you on that *searching the article for ideas for the young mr grin *

Hahahahaha... And Punkie is running away lol... So what book did you read during the week at the library? And today is Friday, what does the stars and planets say about the scorpio?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... And Punkie is running away lol... So what book did you read during the week at the library? And today is Friday, what does the stars and planets say about the scorpio?

Lol, funny because as must as I love astrology, I don't care much for the daily horoscopes. I find them too random & general.

Currently I'm busy with the book below & when I'm done with it I'll take a 2 week break from reading. That's how I give my brain a break because too much reading is also not good.

Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by llaykorn: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
All those re old pictures... all thesame very disgusting...

The African race is just a curse to this world...

They never offer solutions, only to bring problems to other races... God help this silly race.

^^

You have been successfully brainwashed. smiley
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, funny because as must as I love astrology, I don't care much for the daily horoscopes. I find them too random & general.

Currently I'm busy with the book below & when I'm done with it I'll take a 2 week break from reading. That's how I give my brain a break because too much reading is also not good.

Hmmm... seems like it's gonna be an interesting read. I once asked if the books you got at your library cuts across all discipline, does it? If I want any book on any discipline, can I get it at your library?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Candyrain:

Hmmm... seems like it's gonna be an interesting read. I once asked if the books you got at your library cuts across all discipline, does it? If I want any book on any discipline, can I get it at your library?

Yes we have different genres but some books you can't find because we're a smaller library. In a case like that we do what's called an interlibrary loan, where we borrow for you the particular book you want from other libraries.
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes we have different genres but some books you can't find because we're a smaller library. In a case like that we do what's called an interlibrary loan, where we borrow for you the particular book you want from other libraries.

Oh ok. So if I need a book from you, how can you render the services to me?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh ok. So if I need a book from you, how can you render the services to me?

From my private collection? wink cheesy Or you mean from my workplace? Well all is needed is your proof of residence (eg. water bill) , your ID document & a fee, then she *me* will open an account for you + issue you with a library card.
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

From my private collection? wink cheesy Or you mean from my workplace? Well all is needed is your proof of residence (eg. water bill) , your ID document & a fee, then she *me* will open an account for you + issue you with a library card.

Oh right! We'll discuss more about this in private later on. Still got that phobia from PMs? hahahahaha...
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I am not traveling to Dubai again........swaziland all the way. I need to visit this country for my research project.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let's get outta that thread before we derail it like we did to this ;The

PunkyVeer:

Hmm, so you've been hiding a big...erm...brain wink cheesy grin You do sound quite worldly I must tell you. That's hot!

Lol... @you've been hiding. I've not been hiding ooo and no I've not there yet, still in the process but soon enough I'll be there.

So apart from astrology, what else do you have passion for?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey Stranger, howdy?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Hey Stranger, howdy?

Candy! I can't believe you just upped & left me like that the other day sad I'm still sulking. I feel you owe me a dance, hug or something tongue
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Candy! I can't believe you just upped & left me like that the other day sad I'm still sulking. I feel you owe me a dance, hug or something tongue

I'm so sorry about that and yes I owe you anything that will appease u.
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm so sorry about that and yes I owe you anything that will appease u.

kiss

How was your day?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

kiss

How was your day?

It was rainy today, halted a whole lot that should have been down but generally, it was fine. And how was yours?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Candyrain:

It was rainy today, halted a whole lot that should have been down but generally, it was fine. And how was yours?

Oh great, glad you found a silver lining. I had a normal day, nothing to tell or you'll start to ZzzzZzzz & we don't want that. It's too early to put you to bed. Hahaha
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh great, glad you found a silver lining. I had a normal day, nothing to tell or you'll start to ZzzzZzzz & we don't want that. It's too early to put you to bed. Hahaha

Hahahahaha... I want to hear it. Let's see if it will put me to bed. grin grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... I want to hear it. Let's see if it will put me to bed. grin grin

Lol, there's really nothing to tell. I have the most boring days ever. I saw flies screwing on my desk & that was my entertainment for the day. Hahaha. Yipee!
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, there's really nothing to tell. I have the most boring days ever. I saw flies screwing on my desk & that was my entertainment for the day. Hahaha. Yipee!

Hahahahaha... @flies screwing on your desk. They must have put up quite a show to entertain you. Well, it's monday and you once told me that that's how it always turn out to be. So what's up at home? Kinda famished here, what's dinner gonna be? smiley
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... @flies screwing on your desk. They must have put up quite a show to entertain you. Well, it's monday and you once told me that that's how it always turn out to be. So what's up at home? Kinda famished here, what's dinner gonna be? smiley

Lol, I'm just sitting watching some tv. I'm tired. Please be a darling & prepared something for the both of us smiley
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh I see. cheesy
He's the One, huh?
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
BoboYekini:
Oh I see. cheesy
He's the One, huh?

Is that directed at me? tongue You're one half & he's the other = One grin

Btw, I like your new profile picture. Niiice. You'll have all the girls creaming themselves. Hahaha.
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Candyrain(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I'm just sitting watching some tv. I'm tired. Please be a darling & prepared something for the both of us smiley

Then be prepared to lift me up when I fall because I can barely walk now. Would you want to see me fall? If you don't then pls the kitchen needs you. grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is that directed at me? tongue You're one half & he's the other = One grin

Btw, I like your new profile picture. Niiice. You'll have all the girls creaming themselves. Hahaha.
You cream, that's all I ask wink
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Then be prepared to lift me up when I fall because I can barely walk now. Would you want to see me fall? If you don't then pls the kitchen needs you. grin

Lol, let's both crawl to the kitchen then. I can barely move also so let me try bouncing on my tongue. Might work. I saw that on an episode of sponge bob, btw. He was too exhausted so he used his tongue for balance. If only life was like a cartoon! grin Tongue help...Hahaha
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
BoboYekini:
You cream, that's all I ask wink

LMFAO. Mcheww
Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Mcheww
Uhm

Re: King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
BoboYekini:

Uhm

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How social media can ruin your relationship / Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.