Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe (33711 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Brightology2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gd
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by kenedy175(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
GstringAngela:
D
For Dog
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
JEGA01:

The Director-General of the National Centre for Women Development, NCWD, Onyeka Onwenu on Friday refused to honour the invitation of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC, over an alleged N17 million contract bribe.

An insider at the ICPC headquarters in Abuja told Leadership that the NCWD DG declined to appear before the anti-corruption agency because she had to attend to a health challenge.

However, the chairman of the ICPC is believed to be ready to explore all options, including giving Onwenu a new date in order to ensure that she answers her part in the whole 17 million naira bribery allegation.

“In line with our investigations into the alleged 17 million bribery for the contract at the NCWD, we decided it was high time we summoned the DG to say her part of the story. Though, she had declined to honour our invitation, we believe that with the arraignment of her PA, Chika Abazu, we need to complete the other leg of our investigation because findings have shown that some officials of NCWD were also implicated in the bribery scandal.

“While we integrogated other key persons like Mukhtar Usman, Jauro Jibrin and Sadeeq Umar on the same issue yesterday, it has come to the turn of the DG,” the source stated.

It would be recalled that on July 10, Onwenu’s personal assistant, Abazu, was arraigned before an Abuja High Court on a six-count charge of bribery and gratification, but pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The aide was denied bail and ordered to be remanded in the Federal Prisons, Kuje, until the case is dispensed with.

The presiding judge, Justice Chukwu Ndukwe, adjourned the case till September 28 for trial.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/08/onyeka-onwenu-shuns-icpcs-invitation-to-explain-n17m-bribe/
Hmmm I hope she is not found guilty. I heard she had quarrel with mama G over campaign money.
Mommy a beg nor fall ur fans hand. She believed in one Nigeria and well respected until gej regime
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by bennyann: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please Onyeka, come out clean cos I respect you a lot.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Another one chance probe.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by zicoraads: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Witch-hunt angry grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Onyeka onwenu still dey? Na wao. grin brings back old memories anyway angry make icpc leave am na una no dey pity am can't you remember how hungry she was before PDP changed her life? Where was icpc then to feed her? Abeg make una leave my onyeka o
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by strongerthaneva(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
God punish anyone and their families, that will come here and mention Goodluck Ebele Johnathan names, esp when it was not mentioned in the article
I don mention am and Ogun go visit u and ur family all hours of the day bastard fellow..E no go better for u and pipu wey dey support u..oloshios fellow..i say and repeat u no go.make am in life...iyalaya ee...otun nnegi..

6 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by nijanigga: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
God punish anyone and their families, that will come here and mention Goodluck Ebele Johnathan names, esp when it was not mentioned in the article
get some sense, so God won't punish people destroying Nigeria? you ate too much of Jonathan's crumbs and it's over.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by strongerthaneva(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
otunsman:
Make efcc try probe and detain one apc Topshot na.See tinubu, amaechi, fashola, atiku dey there dey relax.
Like jonathan did to PDP top shots when he was the president..Man u don't hunt ur children down u rather hunt another man's children to get the credit..

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by thinkdip(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
my worry now is that, y is efcc, icpc only after the people, who either campaigned for GEJ, supported or worked with him. so so worried!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by jacksonizzi: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:
Oga Jonah really beckoned to a lot of people to come and chop from an all inclusive government of his.

As if he won a lottery. Oga Jonah must have learnt some very hard lessons of life now. I wish to someday sit with him and tap from his wisdom of regrets.
why are you thinking and talking from your anus, Jonathan has nothing to regret, he said it before that he never wanted to be there beyond 2015 but PDP forced him, so why shld he regret.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Sagamite(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
I didn't know she had a government appointment.

No wonder she was all over the arsse of the market woman, Shepopotamus Jonathan, during elections campaign, kissing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfd0Z5nDKfU

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Happiness87(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
strongerthaneva:
I don mention am and Ogun go visit me and my family all hours of the day bastard fellow..E no go better for me and pipu wey dey support me ..oloshios fellow..i say and repeat I no go.make am in life...iyalaya ee...otun nnegi..
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by nsaid(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
A clear conscience fears no accusatn,she shud go na if ha hands ar clean

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Happiness87(f): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
nijanigga:

get some sense, so God won't punish people destroying Nigeria? you are too much of Jonathan's crumbs and it's over.
see your stupidity, I hear Tinubu is paying well, cool

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by fornaija(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
The beginning cheesy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by emamos: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
is Gej your father or man friend

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Happiness87(f): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
emamos:
is Gej your father or man friend
is tinubu your uncle Or your sponsor.

why can't you be sensible, did the news mention Gej, why do you want to drag his name into it.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by 9jatatafo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Even musicians are not left out. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by emamos: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Since this woman don dey do follow follow dey campaign for jona, nah since den I don hate. She's a thief pretending to be a good mother.
she's not but an opportunist

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by rusher14: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
thinkdip:
my worry now is that, y is efcc, icpc only after the people, who either campaigned for GEJ, supported or worked with him. so so worried!

Gerrrar here.

Gerrrar here you know what I'm sayin?

You ain't seen nuhin.

Madam Onyeka is a typical AGIP person.

She did the same when the Abachas were in power and had she been alive during the period of slave trade, she would have sold each and every of her siblings for mirrors and Hollandis.

So just Gerrrar here.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by jemir000: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
strongerthaneva:
I don mention am and Ogun go visit u and ur family all hours of the day bastard fellow..E no go better for u and pipu wey dey support u..oloshios fellow..i say and repeat u no go.make am in life...iyalaya ee...otun nnegi..

may ripe thunder fire ur yansh till u enter 6ft. .amin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Chubhie: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
That cow milk you drink everyday is stale. Check the label.
Don't panic. You will have a date with EFCC to vomit the little you were fed fat on.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by iukpe: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
kenedy175:
ICPC, EFCC... suddenly awake from there slumber.

grin grin grin well........Their new government resolution.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by emamos: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
is tinubu your uncle Or your sponsor.

why can't i be sensible, did the news mention Gej, why do you want to drag his name into it.
you did mention his name.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Chubhie: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
jacksonizzi:
why are you thinking and talking from your anus, Jonathan has nothing to regret, he said it before that he never wanted to be there beyond 2015 but PDP forced him, so why shld he regret.
What if I change the word regret with experience? Would you have responded differently?

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Happiness87(f): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
emamos:
you did mention his name.
see the post before mind, stop behaving like a dunce, if you don't understand English.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by nigerianvenom(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:

God bless u ma'

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Everyone is sick all of a sudden, drag this wench outta the hospital bed to answer her query. It's been long time coming.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Spybradd: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abugab:

A thief is a thief irrespective of image, status or education.

...yes,a thief is a thief ...like fashola and onigbese abracadabra abike dabiri who abracadabraed diamond bank money...
grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by emamos: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
you firstly did mention Gej' s name so amen to your prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.