Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe (33710 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by naijafella(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Such a talent got herself involved in PDP shenanigans,instead of grooming talents in the entertainment industry.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by otipoju(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kockane:
I have ZERO respect for this woman. From her days of singing for Abacha's life presidency campaign, to OBJ, down to Jonah... a woman like this would sleep with the devil for a few pieces of silver. Tufiakwa! embarassed

Meen you just spoke my mind. That woman has no iota of integrity flowing in her blood. Na anywhere belle face she be.

Especially the Abacha era.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by dokunbam(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
So madam collect the bribe too
I love 2face
He rejected his own 17m bribe
All of una continue o
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Ayatullah(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Keneking:
Health challenge whenever it involves ICPC and EFCC.

Onyeka should have just faced her music and Nollywood and not this form of shame

See what Jonathan and Patience have caused the "Stallion".

Jonathan sef shocked

Did Jonathan tell her to use her position to steal? I believe NO is the answer and even if he told her to steal is she not well educated and sensible enough to disobey such directive?

The truth is that Onyeka Onwenu has no moral all along. Till date she has refused to let the world knows the name of the father of her only child. What sort of woman is that?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Chubhie: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
sweetgala:

Don't make any rash conclusions, the day is still very young !
In what sense?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by sweetgala(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:
In what sense?

Let her appear before the authorities first, then we can hurl abuse
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Chubhie: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
sweetgala:

Let her appear before the authorities first, then we can hurl abuse
Okay I get you now. Innocent before proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by mn09abk: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
hahahahahaha.......una no go kill me before I discuss biz with dangote
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
God punish anyone and their families, that will come here and mention Goodluck Ebele Johnathan names with corruption in this thread, esp when it was not mentioned in the article

May God punish you and your family since you are the first that has come here to mention the clueless one's name and associate the article with the corruption the whole world names after him!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by KanwuliaJara: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
The HARASSMENT continues!
UP APC! UP CHANGE!!!!' grin

Good one ONYEKA!
If dem dey find ASHAWO, make dem go DEM VILLAGE!!!!! cheesy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by ibedun: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

It is unfortunate. The guys that looted our treasury are all there in the senate o. Na #17m wey no fit buy nothing, dem dey make noise about. Abeg make Onyeka go see them. Nothing dey happen. Witch hunting.

Oloriburuku swear say you get 500k for your bank account. Olosi dey talk say 17m is nothing.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by onunwa21(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Once u re very close to GEJ, u re a suspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Eluwilussit(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
ibedun:

Oloriburuku swear say you get 500k for your bank account. Olosi dey talk say 17m is nothing.

Mumu, no be everybody dey hungry like u o. I ve lost over #50m to that shitty economy and our wuruwuru brothers. #17m is chicken change. My tax alone in a year is more than #5m. So chill. I can show u way. Lol
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by mustafo: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
OP, how can failing to attend on health grounds be construed as "shuns ICPC's Invitation?

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by frankyychiji(f): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Chubhie:
Don't panic. You will have a date with EFCC to vomit the little you were fed fat on.
Hahaha...you are quite a funny little man! grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by kane33: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Metrofox(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Happiness87:
God punish anyone and their families, that will come here and mention Goodluck Ebele Johnathan names with corruption in this thread, esp when it was not mentioned in the article
your father, y'all are bloody thieves
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Metrofox(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Those that campaigned for Buhari are free, walking about like saints despite allegations of corruption against them while those that campaigned for Goodluck must face EFCC/ICPC/DSS. Wonderful country.
Since you're so smart, how many petitions have you written against those that campaigned for Buhari?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by ladislim: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Happiness87:
see the post before mind, stop behaving like a dunce, if you don't understand English.
u mean 'mine' grin cry
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Ugik(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
oshyno:
U deny somebody of bail until d case is dispensed , but grant bail to people that stole billions. Nigeria justice system is just soo fvcking annoying.
my thought exactly
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Ugik(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Happiness87:
hahahaha.you seem to be an ardent GEJ supporter,dats gud.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by mikolo80: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Happiness87:
him be your sugar daddy or family member cos e worry as you carry him mataa for head.I hope say you no get case to answer with efcc
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Sobeautiful: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Metrofox:

Since you're so smart, how many petitions have you written against those that campaigned for Buhari?
You help me and write the petitions. Let me keep you as my secretary and PA. A post of how many days, it's now you woke up to sweat on it. So go ahead and write on my behalf 'cause they are those that are professional petition writers of which you are one of. Thanks in advance and do your job well pls.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Metrofox(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Sobeautiful:
You help me and write the petitions. Let me keep you as my secretary and PA. A post of how many days, it's now you woke up to sweat on it. So go ahead and write on my behalf 'cause they are those that are professional petition writers of which you are one of. Thanks in advance and do your job well pls.
smh continu..wailer
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Sobeautiful: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Metrofox:

smh continu..wailer
I had issues with my phone so had to change it and got back online and saw you calling me a wailer. It made me laugh really hard 'cause we shouldn't quarrel because of people that don't know us. Looks childish to me when l see people quarrel online over people that don't know they exist. You are my friend so we won't quarrel. You are not my PA and I'm not a wailer. Wishing you a lovely day.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Metrofox(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sobeautiful:
I had issues with my phone so had to change it and got back online and saw you calling me a wailer. It made me laugh really hard 'cause we shouldn't quarrel because of people that don't know us. Looks childish to me when l see people quarrel online over people that don't know they exist. You are my friend so we won't quarrel. You are not my PA and I'm not a wailer. Wishing you a lovely day.

Nobody's quarrelling over the issue, it's a pity you couldn't see my face when I was typing that cos I was smiling.. Hope you had a nice day yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) / Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) / Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.