Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (56395 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mogidi:
He came to deposit his ministerial list like Tinubu.

Change ke, na few coins we go get if we get change at all.
at least few coin beta pass no coin
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by alexvatt(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
laurel03:
Ebora owu.... Baba leave PMB alone because ur 8years was flopped and u even make it worst by gven us Jonathed... 1999-2015 wasted years..
u are right. obj is not a good example. buhari is the best president this country ever had.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by anwo247: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demonic folks:- it takes two to tangle.

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by redsun(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Alpha chimps.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by kenoz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
okay
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
The Halliburton scare.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by IYANGBALI: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Baba has gone to dropmy name withPMB for ministerial appointment. Eleko1,rokiatu,vickyrotex,barcanista,seun,lalasticlala,I no go get una time again,my level go soon change and all bad belle people wey no like me for here go hear am. All of you go holla my name tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by eleko1: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nah u go dey prepare fura da nunu/kilishi for baba visitors.Congrats! Dey go,we nor go missed U.
IYANGBALI:
Baba has gone to dropmy name withPMB for ministerial appointment. Eleko1,rokiatu,vickyrotex,barcanista,seun,lalasticlala,I no go get una time again,my level go soon change and all bad belle people wey no like me for here go hear am. All of you go holla my name tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN
. By our words, we are justified and acquitted and by our words, we are condemned and sentenced. God will judge you by your words. Beware!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
Nah u go dey prepare fura da nunu/kilishi for baba visitors.Congrats! Dey go,we nor go missed U.
I don pass dat level tey tey,but if you want am,I fit help you lobby for am,only say baba no go trust you as you be pdp bus driver tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by eleko1: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
angry Make Barcanista catch u.
IYANGBALI:
I don pass dat level tey tey,but if you want am,I fit help you lobby for am,only say baba no go trust you as you be pdp bus driver tongue
undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by hajhud: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lacomus:
Baba no de tire, I love this man.
seriously
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by redsun(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
He is probably canvassing for oil well,chronic ole. Your faith ill be worse than that of sgt doe,i know someday bespelled Nigerians will wake up from their slumber and bring evil men like him to justice.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by angelberton(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN

Evil nyamiri

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
angry Make Barcanista catch u. undecided undecided
him be my houseboy now

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Youngmolis: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN
U are d evil one
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
How can primitive leaders like those understand modern development? That is a big challenge for me. Nigeria is not ready for modern, civilized and organized society. Ptui! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by homosapien(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Relax I will definitely achieve more than him.....but I won't feast on ppl.... Just wait

Okay sir, but don't make me wait too long. best of luck
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by manck2: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
[size=48pt]Why Obasanjo only speak the northern language of Hausa

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRs4tVsKXso

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by flofields(f): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
all4naija:
How can primitive leaders like those understand modern development? That is a big challenge for me. Nigeria is not ready for modern, civilized and organized society. Ptui! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry

You can transform Nigeria if you want.
About time you started too!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Going to plead mercy for Turi and her pikin dem.

I expect Okonjo and Diezani to visit Ota soon and see OBJ.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by bilal4riid(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN

Wailer!!
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by conyema12(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Insatiable old man
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by emzila(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
the threat of probe is becoming real and baba don't want to be caught in a corner. it is time to stoop low a little to secure one's freedom of movement till death come cos it will be very bad going to jail at this age.
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
The baboon of Ota is always seeking relevance.

Obj pack well jare, you don expire undecided
He don expire? Ask Jonathan grin
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
flofields:

You can transform Nigeria if you want.
About time you started too!
How is that possible when nobody wants to listen to what I say here in the first place? These are leaders who don't have basic understanding of modern development and tend to gravitate toward the primitive ideas of governing a nation and who just seat there to be complimented by poor grassroots.

Imagine Buhari, the dullard, and Obasanjo keep meddling in the affairs of the nation in their aged life without anything to talk about in the area of modern development from them. They seat there with the other leaders to steal and provide rotten infrastructure. The least they do is to see a bitumen robbed on the surface of a cracked earth and go there to commission it as road infrastructure.

Jeez! I cry every time I think about that 'god forsaken land' with too many ignorant citizens who think they are intelligent when they are not. Intelligent people develop their infrastructure. As you can see in the west and other developed nations around the world - the leaders provide better education of the people so that they can fathom ways to progress the society. To get them organized and live a civilized life is difficult for Nigerian leaders to do and I don't know why. What a disgrace of the century and let down of humanity in all capacity. These are the same leaders who would do anything to grab high positions and dictate their savagery to the people. Barbarians who need to be locked up in cages are taking over power in the country and nothing is done about it to get rid of them and usher a generation of people who plan for the future of the country by embracing organized and civilized ideas and bring them into the system.

The useless citizens keep saying Sai Baba! What nonsense is that? That is inability of the citizens to fight for their rights. Dullard and primitiveness have hijacked the future of the youths and the same youths worshiping them in their foolishness. I can't be a part of that Paleolithic age of society and silliness.

In starting to fix things, I would only be able to effect little change that is more or less unimportant in putting the nation on the right direction because I am not in position of power. Those in the top positions are supposed to make sure things are done in a civilized and organized fashion, by making sure the nation receives the best development and plans for the future so that the citizens can contribute to humanity and create a better world. That is not happening. Whenever somebody discusses about it here he is labelled as Uncle Tom or west-ass-worshiper. You are all f**King idiots who hate good life and to create organized society. Bunch of annoying animals who refuse to change for the better. angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

I used to compliment the people hoping they will change for the better one day only to see them getting worse and repeating them same old sh*ts! Jeez! All of you are very disgraceful to humanity. Filthy human beings! Barbarians of the 21st century!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nwaneri83(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
the boko haram supporters the zoological presidents
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Geezy4real(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
One looks sickly & malnourished...d other looks fugly & overfed...D both are just old & scheming retired army generals! (now do d maths & thank me later)
Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN
ELTON123:
[b]EVIL MEN
[/b]
ELTON123:
EVIL MEN
If they are evil how will you describe your uncle GEJ?.WICKED,CALLOUS,GREEDY,MYOPIC,WOMAN-WRAPPER,NAIVE??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari by VickyRotex(f): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Happy to miss you!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.