Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field (45682 Views)

Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by exservicemen: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
CARRY GO GUYS. VICTORY IS SURE NO MATTER NOW MUCH THE POLITICIANS POLITICIZE THE WAR.

[b]Ex-Servicemen (Transport Scheme) has evolved from just an establishment that helps commercial haulage vehicles fight away multiple taxation to one that in addition, provides logistics support to Fleet owners and operators.
We have assembled seasoned professionals who majors in Fleet Management and Vehicle Tracking Services providing tailor-made services and solutions that suit the needs and budget of our customers.

Our Fleet Management Solutions enables you manage your assets and monitor your driver(s) behavior and pattern irrespective of your location in the world. This will constantly keep fleet owners and operators in control of their remote assets 24/7; making them always ahead.
Apart from the fleet management solutions, we also sell and install Automobile Speed-Limiting Devices. This is a proactive system of controlling vehicle speed such that the vehicle is disallowed from exceeding a pre-set speed limit.

Note that the installation of speed limiters have been made compulsory by the Federal Government, through the implementation and enforcement of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), and as such all commercial vehicles must be fitted with speed limiters on or before 1st September, 2015. We will offer a reasonable discount on bulk purchase of Speed Limiters.

Call (0909-1819-436)[/b]
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't believe they are going to sambisa forest. Buhari don grant amnesty to BH boys na.These men are going to Liberia for peacekeeping.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by tommykiwi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dis r the real galant soldiers not those ones disturbing innocent civilians where notin is happenning.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
welldone guys
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by gists: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
shalomm:

so its PMB that bought the weapons for them abi?

I tire for una oooo.... Foolish [/b]APC's[b] Stupid [/b]PDP's[b]
No ooo. Admittedly, its GEJ that bought the guns for them. Only that GEJ forgot to buy enough bullets so our soldiers didn't have enough armo. That may be the reason why BH was chasing our soldiers to Cameroon where they surrendered their weapons.

God bless the soldier on the war front.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by shalomm: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
gists:

No ooo. Admittedly, its GEJ that bought the guns for them. Only that GEJ forgot to buy enough bullets so our soldiers didn't have enough armo. That may be the reason why BH was chasing our soldiers to Cameroon where they surrendered their weapons.

God bless the soldier on the war front.

there is still some little partisan-ism on your comment.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by onyibajoe(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
STRIKE BACK- If you wanna kill intelligence,lay hands on the movie
MuhdG:

Pls from what movie is that.
I love army movies
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hoping they perform like my guys, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott.
These are mere actors,not real soldiers.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by GenBloodykiIler: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
Na so! When u have A working system cool

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

midolian is a gworo seller - abduljabbar4 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by HyperBase(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
May the Good Lord, Protect and guide the Nigerian Soldiers who are at the war front fighting for us, and grant them victory IJN, AMEN.

We undertake systematic demolition of buildings/houses, disposes/cart away the rubble and rubbish at very minimal costs. NO DELAYS. Call us on 0706-4464-229 now.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by lordmassac(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:
@lalasticlala, the first and only first class law graduate of Faculty of Law, Unilorin is KAZEEM ILYAS ABIODUN who graduated in 2013/2014 session.

Thank you bro. Was just about to ask prof Akanbi
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's in Season 2 to 4 that the duo of Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott came to be featured. Season 1 featured John Porter who was killed in the Middle East.
Aalright. I'm even going to start from season 2
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
onyibajoe:
STRIKE BACK- If you wanna kill intelligence,lay hands on the movie
Lol. Kill intelligence as in how?
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Princejboy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless our gallant soldiers. God bless Nigerian Army. God bless Nigerianz and. God bless Nairalanderz.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OGAMINANA: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmm! May God be with them always. Weldone guys.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Ahmed4002(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Wow! downloading...

Sai yanzu. Hahha late comer.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Sai yanzu. Hahha late comer.

Lol Abi oo

I never knew the movie existed
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Ameko4ever(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
These are weapons, after one rangutang will say GEJ administration didn't equipped the soldiers. God is watching us. Weldon Gallant soldiers. Posterity will find you.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by haywire1: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:
God bless GEJ

U high on weed? grin grin grin

#
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by onatisi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
comparing fiction with reality ?
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Adoladol: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wish them great victory
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by oceaneverdry77: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
May Almighty Jehovah Be Their Guide.. God Will Give Nigeria Army Victory Over Insurgents. In Jesus Name.... Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by LordDecency(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
[NO GOING BACK]
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Booty4me: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Great Guys.. Are they soldiers in real life? They are very very Good cool
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by barcitymedia: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Top 30 hottest celebrities bikini Photos (see photos) http://barcitytv.com/top-30-hottest-celebrity-bikini-photos/
Paralysed Bride takes sexy photos (see photos) http://barcitytv.com/paralyzed-bride-takes-sexy-photos-see-photos/
Always visit barcitytv.com for more
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by onyibajoe(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oya grab a sit, pick your pen and paper let's start.
MuhdG:

Lol. Kill intelligence as in how?
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Ahmed4002(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol Abi oo

I never knew the movie existed

I stop watching it after season 2.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Ahmed4002(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Aalright. I'm even going to start from season 2

Season 1 dai yafi
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Booty4me:

Great Guys.. Are they soldiers in real life? They are very very Good cool
They're great. They're trained by ex-SAS men for the film.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ahmed4002:

I stop watching it after season 2.
Why?
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Ahmed4002(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why?

Sorry season 1. Dunno why. May be because of John porter
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by KingzPen(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Freemanan:
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY....

CAN'T WAIT TO GET COMMISSIONED
What rank and unit are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu Hails Farouk Osuolale For Innoson Logo Improved Design / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.