Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field (45686 Views)

Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by dammytosh: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
I always get emotional when i see military guys.

SOme one actually signed a paper to protect other people with his life.

That is the biggest sacrifice.

I can endure a very long article talking about their welfare than a long one defending eediots in power for their pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Viktor1983(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by espn(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
I admire their courage..even those who run during battle..is it easy to die?
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by dinggle: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
It pains me when I see our soldiers holding guns from the oldies, our leaders should know that good weapons are intimidating. Give these guys 2016 guns with piggy bullets we do not only need to kill Boko Haram fighters we need to use piggy bullets to send them to hell and deprive them of their 7 virgins. Should the Nigerian govt adopt this method Boko Haram members will runway for good and Shekau will be left to fight his own war.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by calmbabadee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Everly gallant MOPOL. God bless your hustles.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by vybrant(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dis one wey wear ring dun soak himself inside jazz!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Idrisaquilani: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nyc juan
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
MuhdG:
Pls from what movie is that. I love army movies
Strike Back. The guys bad.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have seen RAMBO 5 oooooo.. That's GMPG
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by oloriooko(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless, protect and strengthen our soldiers
May their blood and sweat never go in vain
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by discusant: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:
God bless GEJ

Baba has become president of Nigeria, Boko Haram is gone. Nigeria army now roam in, and in control of the northeast.

Even last month when Boko Haram was still increasing the intensity of suicide bombing, Baba had already started negotiating for foreign funds to repair the northeast damaged by Boko Haram.

How then did Baba know that Boko Haram was about to end, hence it's time for reconstruction? Does a leader start reconstruction while the war is still on? Mysteries surrounding Boko haram....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by temitemi1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Proudly naija!
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Xano(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hoping they perform like my guys, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott.
You mean Strike back
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by xtervaganza(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'll wish dem well the day they stop brutalizing we bloody civilians
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless nigeria.

God bless our gallant military to defeat and wipe of Boko bastards.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by exservicemen: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well done guys, UP NIGERIAN ARMY. Being in the Nigerian Military should be a no-go area for simple job seekers. It is meant strictly to be a SERVICE for the gallant and those who love Nigeria. Not for chickens who would run away from the enemy fire to face a court marshal scrambling for lies to tell as to an unwarranted maneuver. LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by discusant: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
kamair237:
Boko Bois dem don fear fight....
Oboy see Bullet....

John Rambo got nothing on this guy....
God bless PMB...

As if you don't know why Boko boys have retreated: Baba Buhari has won the election and sworn in as president.

Money has also been borrowed by Baba for reconstruction? To settle who? Your Boko boys?

Was Lagbaja correct when he says 200 million mumus for naija?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by missKiffy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
realtestament:
No single bullet of the enemy will hit any of u...IJN
Amen
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Iwonimi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Taking selfie @ battle field. Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
As long as they harass civilians, I have no love for the Nigerian army.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Fadelex(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
this remind me of the time in the jungle with ma guys. May God protect them.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by exservicemen: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Any Nigeria Soldier who brutalizes a defenseless civilian is a coward; a chicken. Brave soldiers like those in the Pix above, who puts their lives on the line for Nigeria treats civilians with the sort of respect a real man accords a woman; not because he is afraid of the woman or in this case, not because the soldier is afraid of the civilian but because the Man or the Soldier knows that he is obligated to respect and protect the him/her; NOT to brutalize or intimidate.

xtervaganza:
I'll wish dem well the day they stop brutalizing we bloody civilians
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by dvee2: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
dinggle:
It pains me when I see our soldiers holding guns from the oldies, our leaders should know that good weapons are intimidating. Give these guys 2016 guns with piggy bullets we do not only need to kill Boko Haram fighters we need to use piggy bullets to send them to hell and deprive them of their 7 virgins. Should the Nigerian govt adopt this method Boko Haram members will runway for good and Shekau will be left to fight his own war.
Young man, the colour of the bullet doesn't matter so long they are defeated. America with all their futuristic weapons did not scare isis or alceada
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by shizzy7(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
Mm.
please can you help me delete the 2 topics on my profile??
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Strike Back. The guys bad.
Wow! downloading...
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Xano:
You mean Strike back
Yeah. Copy that?
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Unequipped ragtag military men. I feel for them and they are brave to fight for the dullard. They are sent to be slaughtered by the same dullard who perhaps sponsors the insurgents! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry grin
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by dmbb: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless Nigerian military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Ameko4ever(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
God protect and sustains them. Their popularity will reach its crescendo where no man can stop them without the whims and caprices of pontiff maximus of this world. Gallant Soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Wow! downloading...
It's in Season 2 to 4 that the duo of Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott came to be featured. Season 1 featured John Porter who was killed in the Middle East.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by sukkot: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
hausa soldiers coming for nnamdi kanu and his supporters
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by 989900: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
discusant:

Baba has become president of Nigeria, Boko Haram is gone. Nigeria army now roam in, and in control of the northeast.

Even last month when Boko Haram was still increasing the intensity of suicide bombing, Baba had already started negotiating for foreign funds to repair the northeast damaged by Boko Haram.

How then did Baba know that Boko Haram was about to end, hence it's time for reconstruction? Does a leader start reconstruction while the war is still on? Mysteries surrounding Boko haram....

#differecebetweenleadersandfollowers

OTOH, you can't have it both ways, you can't just whine for the sake of it. You call him "baba go slow"; he moves fast; you trump up conspiracy theories -- you've gotta make up ur mind bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.