Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field (45683 Views)

Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Booty4me: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
They're great. They're trained by ex-SAS men for the film.
Yes Great Guys
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
KingzPen:

What rank and unit are you?
2nd Lt.... (in view)... rest is confidential...
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by osesology(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
I believe in u guys. victory to our gallant armies and woe to boko haram!
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by xeexo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Strike back
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by oscarnoble(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hoping they perform like my guys, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott.
,,,whats the name of this movie?
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Season 1 dai yafi
Really? Is it also action filled.
...i don't know why, but i tend to believe season two of any movie is always crazy
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by KingzPen(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Freemanan:

2nd Lt.... (in view)...
rest is confidential...
Glad to know... Sure you're a SSC officer... Gah some coursemates in your course...

All the best...
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
KingzPen:

Glad to know... Sure you're a SSC officer... Gah some coursemates in your course...

All the best...
Thanks mate...
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
oscarnoble:
,,,whats the name of this movie?
Strike Back.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by realest247(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
God Bless GEJ for equipping them to this level.
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by password88(m): 12:45am On Aug 09, 2015
God please lead me to my dream land.

Want to serve my country, help defend her unity,Help uphold her Honour and glory. wink help me God cry
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by Frankicent(m): 1:59am On Aug 09, 2015

Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by SkinnyDude(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hoping they perform like my guys, Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott.
i like that movie,,, go watch ''the unit''. it is equally good, like 'strike back
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by SkinnyDude(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2015
MuhdG:
Pls from what movie is that. I love army movies
STRIKE BACK., YOU LIKE ARMY MOVIES?? TRY 'THE COMRADE (KOREAN WAR MOVIE), THE UNIT, LONE SURVIVOR
Re: Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field by kane33: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.