Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79216 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
repogirl:
there are always two sides to a story and I would love to hear both sides before judging.

Exactly! You think like an evolved civilized entity! Good for you!

In the legal sense: she is innocent until proven guilty! This requires both sides of story and balanced jury to determine case given hardcore evidence.

This story as posted on NL and most response to the post lack judicial reasoning

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Very good,aftr fuqing girl u won dump ha
madam when u have sex with a man, is it only d man that enjoys d experience?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
frustratedmann:

just wanna be a friend. care if i share my pin with u?
You just come NL ooo undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
doinwealth:
Guy you no try after 2 solid years of dating her na den you come know say her character is not of a good Wifey bah? Op I put it to you that you gave the girl in question false hope hence which made her commit herself TOTALLY to you just for you to dump her.guilty or not guilty?

Am not trying to justify her barbaric behaviour but guys pls stop giving girls false hope,if you know won marry let her know from the get go.not the one the girl for don slave for every of your family member finish(with you allowing her) all in the name of trying to form Wifey for the boyfriend's family member na the you go come talk say you can't marry her.I check the girl Facebook na so so your pix full her album e even get one wey she munch the pix of both of you together and wrote destined together, guy wetin you dey look all those time??
chai....who be this guy, if say no be, i for invite you for dinner...your head dey there, thank you for telling the heartbreakers the truth....one vodka for you..grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
[bye. Pls dnt say anytin o wink
MJEndow:

grin grin

bye
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Xiadnat:

So if someone points a gun at your face and you fight back, you are to be locked up and not fit to live among humans?

Think before you speak! This may be you one day and you will want people to give you a chance and hear your side of story

Ode!

She shouldn't have done what she did. It is a sign of mental illness. If she did what she did based on the claim that he used her, then she is a bigger fool. Her parents should be ashamed of birthing her.

3 Likes

Hmmmm, you are one in a million!
No man will ever disrespect or treat the women close to you like shit cuz you don't disrespect other people's own.

And just like you,I condemn the act of pouring hot water.

doinwealth:
Guy you no try after 2 solid years of dating her na den you come know say her character is not of a good Wifey bah? Op I put it to you that you gave the girl in question false hope hence which made her commit herself TOTALLY to you just for you to dump her.guilty or not guilty?

Am not trying to justify her barbaric behaviour but guys pls stop giving girls false hope,if you know won marry let her know from the get go.not the one the girl for don slave for every of your family member finish(with you allowing her) all in the name of trying to form Wifey for the boyfriend's family member na the you go come talk say you can't marry her.I check the girl Facebook na so so your pix full her album e even get one wey she munch the pix of both of you together and wrote destined together, guy wetin you dey look all those time??

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by frustratedmann(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

meaning
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

She shouldn't have done what she did. It is a sign of mental illness. If she did what she did based on the claim that he used her, then she is a bigger fool.

And what about her claim? U didnt answer me tho!

If an attacker faced you, you will not defend yourself?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by icecream2: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2015
i pity the guy but the guy no try at all. after 2 gud years (730 days) u suddenly discovered u are not compatible again.
Every body in her family already knows u n see u as the prospective husband. she must have ditched several serious minded guys for u.
can u restore d wasted years capital NO wen u are not God. Two months is enof for u to know. why can't he convince d sister not to invite her.
To top it all u might even be fronting ur new babe for her in d party. The guy is not wise at all. There are many people who are still friends with their ex because dey are wise n know how to go abt it. I cant even imagine ur breakup line (story or reason) to dt fine babe. Pele. I am not justifying what d babe did but individual threshold for pain differs. Be very careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Xiadnat:

And what about her claim? U didnt answer me tho!

If an attacker faced you, you will not defend yourself?

What claim? Did you read the guy's post sef?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by frustratedmann(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Talk na embarassed
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2015
frustratedmann:

Talk na embarassed
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by doinwealth(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

chai....who be this guy, if say no be, i for invite you for dinner...your head dey there, thank you for telling the heartbreakers the truth....one vodka for you..grin

The pleasure will be mine.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by seedgrows(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2015
am afraid right now
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

will you allow your sis to settle with a broke guy? grin
Will you allow a bronze-digger girl to eat your brother change?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by seedgrows(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
naija women are desperadoes husband hunters every where hahaha mk una put mind for one place una say no
bring head down no
I no do again hot water
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

What claim? Did you read the guy's post sef?

I did! And what was missing was her side of story!

Do you not have court or functional legal system in Nigeria! Or you are not aware of how that works!

She is innocent until prooven guilty. To proove guilty requires carefully considering all sides of story and evidence!

Self defense is a powerful evidence in the court of law!

Resist from using emotion! Use reasoning

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
After over - clocking her meter, you wan run? Hell hath no fury.. ........ .. . .. ..

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I will say this again; Girls are not smiling. ..Guys should be careful some chics are so desperate that they can do anything. Every relationship mustn't end in marriage

Well, get well soon!

Btw, the lady has an evil heart sha shocked shocked

A lesson to the guys, nothing is more valuable in a woman than her character, a chaste character is preferable to beauty and looks.
Dont be deceived by religious activity of church of how many recommendations she gets from pastors or church leaders. eye service na eye :Dservice, a honest prostitute is better than a fake sister holy holy.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Thank God 4 ur life bro. Some gals r devil incarnate
yes ooh!!! I concur with u!!!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by jice(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
thank God it is not chemical
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Xiadnat:

I did! And what was missing was her side of story!

Do you not have court or functional legal system in Nigeria! Or you are not aware of how that works!

She is innocent until prooven guilty. To proove guilty requires carefully considering all sides of story and evidence! Self defense is a powerful evidence in the court of law!

Yes ma!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by elampiro(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
No matter what happened, this is never a solution. This violent act can put her behind bars for some years.

She is lucky the guy is soft.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Onlymewakacum(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.

mtchewwww

And wat she did was the best solution right?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
ilobasama:
[bye. Pls dnt say anytin o wink
ok i wont
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by elampiro(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
jice:
thank God it is not chemical

If it were chemical it would be a big case against the girl. Govt vs the girl. She would have realized how much stress she brought upon herself and her family.

Even now (hot water) it can still be a case that will surely earn her at least two years behind bars. Two years imprisonment after one or two years of stressful prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by AreaFada2: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
So if a guy did this to a lady for whatever reason would you wait for the guy's version? Tacit justification is still justification. They were not married. Love is not by force. This kind of talk doesn't help women. It simply turns men against women that they only want equality when it suits them but not when it involves taking responsibility for their actions. shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
doinwealth:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.