Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) (49746 Views)

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
shortgun:
That was how my friend lost his life in the hands of this useless good for nothing animals called Nigeria army.....the idiots shot my friend in the nite and denied him any medical treatment or first aid till he bled to death n died in the morning.

His only offence was that he boarded a nite bus.
RIP OJ

My heart goes to your friend's family and friends.

The system can never fail those it was not designed to protect.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by freedom96: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
ckmayoca:

Thanks dude..
Yo nigga cool
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaphaelChuks:
But did u bloody civilians casting the soldiers tried to find out what that bloody civilian did If u have a relation in the military try to interrogate him/her about his/her experience nd u will understand how it feel to be offended by ciliviliance.
and who or what are civiliance? if only you know how it feels to be tormented and oppressed by uneducated bushmen carrying the weapons, and misusing the training that my taxes and the wealth of my fatherland paid for.

I love the army, and would serve with pride but the actions of those soldiers are a disgrace, regardless of the crime committed.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mychiveous(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

Hahahahaha....Joker. You can't do pin if it was you, trust me. grin...Everyone shouting sue sue because u heard it here.
So this your comment made sense to you? Ok if and when our army does same to you and you decided do nothing that's your own as for me i will sue.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
this is a revench mission because soldiers are treated the same way in barracks. too bad that soldiers uses us as experiment..
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by olumalcolm(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
I am nt in support of wat dey did to d guy,bt b4 we judge,lets try to find out wat d guy might hv done. Dis Army guys hv feelings too,dey hv lost deir loves 1's to dis war against BH,dey hv lost brothers,fathers etc and dey hv blood running thru deir veins so any little provocation,dey go ova d bar. Let's try to mind d way we behave too cos dere r some Nigerians dat act lik monkeys in public.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by prospero15(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
hedonistic:

You are a cowardly maggot. We cannot stand a female soldier because if a civilian girl slaps the stupid female soldier, she will run to the barracks to bring a truckload of her fellow fools in uniform to fight for her. Is that strength? Why not fight one on one like a man with an average 'bloody civilian' on the road and see whether your cowardly Ass will not be whooped. Idiot.

Try being nice 2 me..well hve u encountered one?? Well u should try
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by RaphaelChuks(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Free hand to type free mouth to talk. So go ahead and talk ok. U go home anytime u want, u wake up anytime u want, u eat anytime u wantn u bath anytime u want, u go anywhere u wish bt here they under the sun, under the rain, inside de bush, in a dirty environment, in a swampy water, in a smelling environment. Abonding there families, just to make sure that ur safe, just to make sure that u sleep well, just to make sure that u do ur business without any probs, just to make sure u travel safe. Yet u can't appreciate but to rain words of abuse on them. If u cannot stand ur younger one's abuse, insult or emberrassment . Then dnt open ur mouth to insult the Military. Cause before a military personel lay his/her hand on a civilian, then he/she must have crossed boundry. U can say what u like but when u will fall victicm, ur A.I can't save u

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by shotster50(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is quite sad really... No one got the soldier's name tag?
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
prospero15:

Try being nice 2 me..well have u encountered one?? Well u should try

Ol' boy if you drop the weapons and come out one on one you go hear am o.... in the history of insurgency in this country, in which war has the Nigerian army ever successfully quelled an insurgency? MEND, no results, Boko-haram, no results so what is the basis of your assumed superiority over the common man?

that is even if you are a soldier at all.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by ilyas26(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
And you expect US to sell arms to this barbarians. Pls wake up from that deep sleep
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by tellwisdom: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
mychiveous:
So this your comment made sense to you? Ok if and when our army does same to you and you decided do nothing that's your own as for i will sue.

I cannot be a victim, because, I mind myself and the things I do. Mind you, You cannot sue military. So stop giving a false hope.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by pauladonis(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
You ppl crying out abt the man being a civilian, what if he is a prisoner of the war between NIGERIAN ARMY & BOKO HARAM... this is the kind of treatment i would want the soldiers to mete out to captured Boko Haramists... till their deaths.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by carus001: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kudos to bayelsa people keep killing them

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Vicben(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh My goodness! embarassed why treat a fellow and unarmed human like this? Nigerian military is a disgrace. I have to say this. Why come showcasing your power and strength on a poor and non violent soul [whom you swore to guide and protect] when there are many out there who are threatening both your employer, your job and the stability of this nation. Something has to be done to these devious souls being controlled by drugs and evil spirits.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by hedonistic: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
prospero15:

Try being nice 2 me..well hve u encountered one?? Well u should try

I can't be nice to arrogant idiots who think that their khakis make them superior to fellow Nigerians. It is beyond disgusting. Don't be deluded into thinking that you are stronger than anybody else. Drop that taxpayer funded gun and the assurance of mob mentality disguised as e spirit d corps wherein you can always get several of your colleagues to fight for you. Drop all that and face me one on one and then let's see how strong you are. If you cowards must always swarm around like bees to fight for each other and intimidate civilians, what is the difference between you and the average group of armed robbers, rag tag thugs, or cultists out there?

Any animal with some connections to one politician or traditional ruler or the other can get into the military. That isn't enough justification to walk around with a chip on your shoulder and feel like some superhuman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
a superficial analysis of the picture tells me that the guy was a thief. look at the bag on the ground about a meter to the front of the lady standing there. It looks like he may have been chased and apprehended but from the body posture of that lady with her hands clasped i don't think even she herself is too delighted with the manner of punishment.

Plus there is that other guy who looks like an officer rolling up his sleeves with a whip in his hand probably about to flog the naked wet body of this poor fellow already cover in septic material leaving him extremely prone to infection. And for what?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jackrich: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Infomizer:

This is why these animals will keep getting away with such barbaric acts. If only that guy will sue the Nigerian army in it's entirety! If only!!
The grinding poverty and inadequate knowledge on people's basic rights as citizens of Nigeria is major factor why someone in uniform thinks that they can harrass anybody and go scot free.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by ogedax: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
You people didn't border to ask what the guy did weather his a criminal or a boko haram member you are here casting stones on the military men rubbish people
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jackrich: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
AncientJerk:
a superficial analysis of the picture tells me that the guy was a thief. look at the bag on the ground about a meter to the front of the lady standing there. It looks like he may have been chased and apprehended but from the body posture of that lady with her hands clasped i don't think even she herself is too delighted with the manner of punishment.
It is not the duty of the military to run after small time thieves and street urchins.
If they apprehend a criminal in the discharge of their duties ,it is their duty to hand him or her over to the police and this is the standard practice.
There is no justification for the treatment given to that man under any circumstances.
Don't justify evil , it might be your turn tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jackrich:
It is not the duty of the military to run after small time thieves and street urchins.
If they apprehend a criminal in the discharge of their duties ,it is their duty to hand him or her over to the police and this is the standard practice.
There is no justification for the treatment given to that man under any circumstances.
Don't justify evil , it might be your turn tomorrow.

Oga you've misunderstood me. Check my three posts in this thread...strongly condemned their actions sir. No way in support of this.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Dexema(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
uchwar1:
Mouth is meant for talking. Talk is cheap too. Many of u abusing the military can not stand the dullest female soldier. E-noisemakers. Has any of u tried to know his offence?
Disappointing post you wrote here,we cant all be soldiers thats why a few were chosen to PROTECT the nations integrity and its citizens,they were not chosen to harass INNOCENT civilians. I'm still chilling, someone here should know what transpired to warrant such treatment as it even looks like a newspaper caption.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by kadunasouth(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is madness of highest order if truely ordinary civilian even BH member are meant to treat like these but ve never see arrested BH put in gutter like these so sad Nig soldier where the human rite they should wake up o!
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
not surprise o, wen d army is full of almajiris n illitrate thugs, wen it come professional stuffs like urban combat wit BH, dem no sabi, bt to exibite babaric behaviour towards d very citizens dey r surpose to protec dey become professionals in dat aspect. Metchewww

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by password88(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
The post only provides us with visual image of some one being humiliated, but let me ask. The. Offence committed was not made known to us, l wud like to know the offence he committed before saying anything. If u look closely it is not just one soldier that is administering the punishment. There are other soldiers there.

Remember they are trained not to deal with human beings but evil spirit mixed criminals (terrorists) but at thesame time the level of discipline they have acquired wud also make them to react to issues differently.
Sorry for that guy embarassed but there can't be a smoke without fire undecided
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaphaelChuks:
Free hand to type free mouth to talk. So go ahead and talk ok. U go home anytime u want, u wake up anytime u want, u eat anytime u wantn u bath anytime u want, u go anywhere u wish bt here they under the sun, under the rain, inside de bush, in a dirty environment, in a swampy water, in a smelling environment. Abonding there families, just to make sure that ur safe, just to make sure that u sleep well, just to make sure that u do ur business without any probs, just to make sure u travel safe. Yet u can't appreciate but to rain words of abuse on them. If u cannot stand ur younger one's abuse, insult or emberrassment . Then dnt open ur mouth to insult the Military. Cause before a military personel lay his/her hand on a civilian, then he/she must have crossed boundry. U can say what u like but when u will fall victicm, ur A.I can't save u

what won't i hear? well we might as well give NYSC members guns and whips to start pouncing on civilians following this guys intelligent argument.... i mean after all they are "abonding" their families too na...abi?

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jackrich: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
AncientJerk:

Oga you've misunderstood me. Check my three posts in this thread...strongly condemned their actions sir. No way in support of this.
Well, I got your drift but I was only responding to the content of your post that I quoted. smiley

Anyway sha ba wahala !
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaphaelChuks:

Last I checked Nigerian army never conscripted anybody forcefully, choosing to serve under the sun and in the swamp was your choice, and so you should do so with honour. Do you know that even in war, doing certain things to your sworn enemy can still be considered war crimes and you can get the death penalty for it, regardless of all your sacrifice and time spent in smelly environment. Do you know how much we civilians put into saving the lives of some of your folks that were court-martialled to death last time? The truth is our military needs more education especially the non commissioned officers, knowing how to shoot a gun and dishing out inhumane punishment isn't what makes a soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by hedonistic: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaphaelChuks:

Look at this barely literate imbecillllle spewing incoherent and illogical rubbish here. Who forced you into the army? Were you conscripted into the Military or did you join voluntarily? If it was your voluntary decision to join the Military (not for any noble purposes, but to have the opportunity to wear khaki, oppress civilians, and impress local girls), then why are you whining and wailing about nonsense, and why do you feel so entitled to unquestioning and servile gratitude by the rest of the citizenry?

Who told you that the Military's role is more important than that of the police, or even doctors teachers, farmers, and other categories of professionals and vocations out there? Why do you think you are more special, and should be allowed to do whatever you like with impunity?

It is a big shame on our nation that senseless bastards like you can get into the armed forces because they are connected to one godfather or the other. In civilised countries whose economies are knowledge-based, you would be a jobless panhandler begging for alms by a street corner.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:

This is small sef. If you see what these animals did in Sierra Leone!

So I heard O. One sergaent himself told me about the rapings killings.....
You can see the man was scarred. He resigned upon his return
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by yubarbs(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
No wonder they're been killed anyhow. Those ones killed recently in Bayelsa might have caused all sorts of atrocities on civilians,n they paid for it anyway.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by prospero15(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
hedonistic:

I can't be nice to arrogant idiots who think that their khakis make them superior to fellow Nigerians. It is beyond disgusting. Don't be deluded into thinking that you are stronger than anybody else. Drop that taxpayer funded gun and the assurance of mob mentality disguised as e spirit d corps wherein you can always get several of your colleagues to fight for you. Drop all that and face me one on one and then let's see how strong you are. If you cowards must always swarm around like bees to fight for each other and intimidate civilians, what is the difference between you and the average group of armed robbers, rag tag thugs, or cultists out there?

Any animal with some connections to one politician or traditional ruler or the other can get into the military. That isn't enough justification to walk around with a chip on your shoulder and feel like some superhuman.

well i dnt hve words 4 u...u write frm d comfort of ur home or working place raining abuses...i urge u nt 2 jst sit der go out der nd prove wot cowards d NA or rather d military personnels re...why don't u join d military nd knw wot it takes dan being an E-critic of d military

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.