Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) (49745 Views)

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by kindredspirit(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
kmcutez:
I swear they can never a treat a woman this way. Women are stubborn and will rather die than take this kind of punishment.

You're kidding, right? Check the link below earlier this year:

https://www.nairaland.com/2253683/soldiers-flog-lady-wearing-bum-short
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by shortgun(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
kmcutez:
I swear they can never a treat a woman this way. Women are stubborn and will rather die than take this kind of punishment.
I watched a video sometime ago on YouTube where this same animals called soldiers were slicing a woman's arms with a Jack knife .
it was alleged that weapons were found in a bag belonging to the woman.
Anytime they cut the woman they will shout "madam talk, madam talk, u no go talk"
I don't have the link to the video I would've posted it for you to see. It can happen to anybody, this is why we must stand up against this barbaric acts from soldiers who should know better.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Animals!! Our Nigerian Army has become a disgrace to us.. Those days, we use to be proud of them.. Certainly not now.. Lubbish
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mekadinho(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pascal181:
There cannot be smoke without fire. Do u knw d gravity of his offence? Do u know my frnd's fiance's hand bag containing valuables including phones, NYSC I'Dcard was snatched last two weeks in dat same mararaba.
There is no justification for treating dat guy lik, its not even in their jurisdiction to treat civil fvck ups,
Jesus! Why do some of u guys reason lik goats sometimes. Archaic reasoning dey worry u oh... Nigeria Army has been abusing our human rights for ages n some nitwits r here defending them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
AncientJerk:

why are you contradicting yourself Mr?
how? knowing the reason behind an action goes a long way to understanding it instead of judging. .....a man here drugged another man and scr*wed him.....if they had handled him like they did in this pics...I wldav bn glad......but no, dude was even bragging when cops came 2 get him because he had cash
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mekadinho(f): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:
What if he raped that girl standing nearby? (Imagine she's your sister or daughter)
Would that treatment be harsh enough?
U must b a goat, they hv no constitutional rights to treat civil cases, Dats d work of police. Nigeria seriously need citizens orientations, esp on their human rights, cos some you are disgraceful. Stop typing non-sense. I can't imagine ds sh.it happened in a non-zoo country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by RaptorX: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
hedonistic:

That's why my blood is boiling because of the useless question some posters here have been asking, "do you know what he did?". As if we don't all live in this country and witness the crass indiscipline and abuse of power by members of the armed forces daily. Yours is a classic example. A person casually walking past a senior officer's house, or even a petty traffic incident, or a minor act of indiscretion or innocent mistake along a bus stop or whatever. These are enough reasons for these animals in uniform to 'show their power' on a harmless civilian. We witness these things every day.

Someone I used to know who is a lawyer beat the hell out of an army officer some years ago in Abuja. The lawyer parked his car in a multistorey office complex somewhere in the heart of town where he had gone to visit his client. Unfortunately and mistakenly, he had partially blocked another car parked ahead of him, due to the very tight parking space in the complex. The car belonged to the army officer in question; a lieutenant, as I heard.

About 30 minutes later when the lawyer and his friend came out to leave the complex, the officer swooped on them, raining curses and calling him an idiot, bla bla, threatening fire and brimstone. The lawyer calmly apologised for blocking him and for the delay, attributing it to the tight parking space. The officer wouldn't be placated, as he kept shouting and raining curses. This lawyer whom I know to have a low threshold for such nonsense then told the officer that it was enough, and that he was driving out anyway, so there was no need for the insults.

The officer felt he had to prove a point and landed a hot slap on the lawyer for daring to talk back at him. The lawyer who is a notoriously short-tempered guy retaliated immediately, and rained a few blows on the stupid officer. Rather than fight back like a man who initiated violence in the first place, the cowardly officer reached out for his phone and attempted to make a call for reinforcement (their usual cowardly way), but the lawyer would have none of that, as he quickly grabbed the phone and pummeled the officer into a nearby gutter before entering his car along with his friend and fleeing from the scene.

It was much later that he learned that the foolish officer later stormed the complex with a truckload of heavily armed soldiers, looking for the lawyer, and going from office to office asking for who he had come to visit. Of course all the shop/office owners denied knowing the lawyer.

That's how cowardly and unprofessional these fools are. They initiate trouble over petty issues and then make a show of their stupidity en masse afterwards.
Lol this story made my day, that coward received the beating of his life. What these soldiers and their apologists fail to realize is that most males between the age of 18 to let say 50 can be a soldier. All it takes is two weeks of weapons training, why do you think the US have a program called the selective service whereby every male btw the age of 18 and 26 are required to register for selective service in case of a major war or national emergency, and if you don't you can't get student loan for college and get certain jobs and other benefits until you register.

Most of the soldiers that fought in the world wars, Vietnam, and even the Nigerian civil war on both the federal side and Biafra side were civilians that were drafted. The only difference between a soldier and a civilian is the gun they carry, that is why they fold like a cheap suit when they encounter armed civilians like boko haram or the Niger delta militants not their so called training. Every Israeli citizen is a soldier male or female, you serve 2 years and then go back to your normal civilian life until you are drafted during wars.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by dialfa: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:

U must b a goat, they hv no constitutional rights to treat civil cases, Dats d work of police. Nigeria seriously need citizens orientations, esp on their human rights, cos some you are disgraceful. Stop typing non-sense. I can't imagine ds sh.it happened in a non-zoo country.

you should have just answered my question.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mekadinho(f): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaphaelChuks:
But did u bloody civilians casting the soldiers tried to find out what that bloody civilian did If u have a relation in the military try to interrogate him/her about his/her experience nd u will understand how it feel to be offended by ciliviliance.
Anoda SILL..Y FOO.L

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by xquire24: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
U are a fool. U don't even knw what he did before commenting
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mekadinho(f): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Around January ds yr when my Broda was driving me to da airport, we saw a soldier flogging a driver with koboko, for trying to overtake him. D man was begging n crying lik a kid, I felt so bad. He told d man to do "jump lik a frog", I m talking abt a 50something yr old Man... I hv seen them told an old woman over 60yrs to sit on d ground, this one happened near Garriki barrack Enugu, there r numerous to mention, why should solders move wit koboko, 99% of Naija soldiers n MOPOLs own a koboko, meant for a, "bloody civilian", and some IDIO.TIC satanic animals are here defending them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Dapsynzeal(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Reason why the USA won't sell us sophisticated weapons..when Amnesty International complained of homicides against our soldiers you guys think they don't know what they saying

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by franklampard082(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
We should also laud the person that risked suffering the same fate by taking this photo. He must have feared for his well being, hence only one shot
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by OmoEziokwu: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
If your only option is living and dying in the s-hithole called Nigeria, then you're f-ucked.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mekadinho(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
shortgun:
That was how my friend lost his life in the hands of this useless good for nothing animals called Nigeria army.....the idiots shot my friend in the nite and denied him any medical treatment or first aid till he bled to death n died in the morning.

His only offence was that he boarded a nite bus.
RIP OJ
Eyaaaah... Tk hrt man. May God judge them here on earth, not in heaven.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by shortgun(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:
Eyaaaah... Tk hrt man. May God judge them here on earth, not in heaven.
Thanks bro
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by olatade(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nigerian army is crude and uncivilized!what a people
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
searching4love:

they rather drag u to a corner and use their dick to beat ur vagina. sounds better than rolling in the gutter cos u will be moaning and groaning thinking ur boyfriend is the one pounding u undecided

I have faced five of them with guns in a place that was nearly isolated and nothing happened to me. They were all vibrating with anger especially their so called leader. I guess it depends on how you present yourself.

Also the crudeness is uncalled for.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
mychiveous:
If that man dies from infections which he suffered from the beating and that contaminated gutter water the family should sue the nigerian army.
which mumu infection.Abi him skin go fresh d more. just think of it as a mud wrap
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
They should go and look for boko haram guys to fight and stop showing their strength on civilians joorr embarassed
when dia power no come reach nko. na to use una brush mouth na
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by cool318(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaptorX:
Lol this story made my day, that coward received the beating of his life. What these soldiers and their apologists fail to realize is that most males between the age of 18 to let say 50 can be a soldier. All it takes is two weeks of weapons training, why do you think the US has a program called the selective service whereby every male btw the age of 18 and 26 are required to register for selective service in case of a major war or national emergency, and of you don't you can't get student loan for college and get certain jobs and other benefits until you register.

Most of the soldiers that fought in the world wars, Vietnam, and even the Nigerian civil war on both the federal side and Biafra side were civilians that were drafted. The only difference between a soldier and a civilian is the gun they carry, that is why they fold like a cheap suit when they encounter armed civilians like boko haram or the Niger delta militants not their so called training. Every Israeli citizen is a soldier male or female, you serve 2 years and then go back to your normal civilian life until you are drafted during wars.

I guess they don't know how many able youths that were denied access to joining the force because of Godfatherism.
They fail to see the Service as a true real Service to the Nation and not a Pass to Intimidating persons who if given equal opportunity , will be there with them.

#stopintimidationbykhakiboys
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rikidony:
with this sort of behaviour why won't we ask for help from Chadian and Cameroonian forces to help us in our internal security issues when our military that should be protecting the civilians are doing the opposite.

Nigerian military recruits miscreant and vagabonds, the military needs a thorough overhaul.

the need to take a clue from the Egyptian military on how friendly they were with civilians during the revolution

how many of you non vagabonds and unmiscreants are ready to join army
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
While condemning this act,we should also ask for the guy's offense.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oluwajideloll:

This is am intimidation... Not cool.. sad
what if the civilian is a rapist. child rapist
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
SirLegal:
If it is going to Sambisa and engaging Boko, the won't.
But to mete out punishments to Civilians, the will rise to the occasion.
so why do civilians present themselves for display
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
kindredspirit:

You're kidding, right? Check the link below earlier this year:

https://www.nairaland.com/2253683/soldiers-flog-lady-wearing-bum-short

Na wa o. What is their business with the lady wearing bum short, even though the lady should have understood that Nigeria is not yet civilized to the extent that one should be wearing bum short in public.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by disumusa: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
post=36807012:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GW09QMQHpRI/VciD0-9EzhI/AAAAAAAGLoo/s8W-pSd9X_o/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

That is a human being stripped naked and being beaten in a gutter by a soldier at Mararaba, Nassarawa state on Saturday August 8.

http://www..net/2015/08/photo-soldiers-treat-civilian-like.html

did you know if the guy was arm when they cut him.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by hon4real(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
This kind of barbaric act can only happen in Nigeria. God help us. Imagine dis happens in the US
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Lasese: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
No matter what this guy did, this punishments is too bad. Copy that!
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mozele(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
They should go and look for boko haram guys to fight and stop showing their strength on civilians joorr embarassed

seriously it really depends on the manner and behaviours of the civilians they are protecting. If he (the civilian) is on his right, i see no justifiable reason for this kind of treatment.

Although this kind of treatment is not advisable due to the health implications that come with it.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
mikolo80:

how many of you non vagabonds and unmiscreants are ready to join army
who wanna join a corrupt and coward military angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
kmcutez:

I have faced five of them with guns in a place that was nearly isolated and nothing happened to me. They were all vibrating with anger especially their so called leader. I guess it depends on how you present yourself.

Also the crudeness is uncalled for.

my bad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.