Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) (49747 Views)

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
post=36807012:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-GW09QMQHpRI/VciD0-9EzhI/AAAAAAAGLoo/s8W-pSd9X_o/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

That is a human being stripped naked and being beaten in a gutter by a soldier at Mararaba, Nassarawa state on Saturday

You can then imagine their civilian atrocities in the war zones of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa war zones. They should play easy.

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rikidony:

who wanna join a corrupt and coward military angry
and that corrupt and cowardly military will continue to paroof you bladi civilians and all you can do is grumble in your dark and tiny corners.not a gaddem thing Will change
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by blakky97(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
is that his babe on black?
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by HenryTools(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nairalandi:
The rate this idiats maltreat civilians is getting out of hand.
If I catch that jobless soldier,God knows I will kill him with my bare hand!

with your bare hand you said ?

Meanwhile, for your fresh hacking tools ( educational ) visit www.henrytools.co
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by zendy: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2015
uchwar1:
ooooo shut up! U dnt have anything to say

And this is what you have to say after viewing that disgraceful picture?
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2015
hedonistic:

You are a cowardly maggot. We cannot stand a female soldier because if a civilian girl slaps the stupid female soldier, she will run to the barracks to bring a truckload of her fellow fools in uniform to fight for her. Is that strength? Why not fight one on one like a man with an average 'bloody civilian' on the road and see whether your cowardly Ass will not be whooped. Idiot.
grow up.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2015
chi4ik4:
this is a revench mission because soldiers are treated the same way in barracks. too bad that soldiers uses us as experiment..
grammar
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
RaphaelChuks:
Free hand to type free mouth to talk. So go ahead and talk ok. U go home anytime u want, u wake up anytime u want, u eat anytime u wantn u bath anytime u want, u go anywhere u wish bt here they under the sun, under the rain, inside de bush, in a dirty environment, in a swampy water, in a smelling environment. Abonding there families, just to make sure that ur safe, just to make sure that u sleep well, just to make sure that u do ur business without any probs, just to make sure u travel safe. Yet u can't appreciate but to rain words of abuse on them. If u cannot stand ur younger one's abuse, insult or emberrassment . Then dnt open ur mouth to insult the Military. Cause before a military personel lay his/her hand on a civilian, then he/she must have crossed boundry. U can say what u like but when u will fall victicm, ur A.I can't save u
may u live long!
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2015
mikolo80:
and that corrupt and cowardly military will continue to paroof you bladi civilians and all you can do is grumble in your dark and tiny corners.not a gaddem thing Will change
something like that bro. The idi ot will like to have ur autograph 2moro
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by DedeNkem: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2015
The soldier should be striped, Beat to a pulp and left naked in the zoo with hungry lions.
Nigerian soldiers are untamed animals!
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2015
mikolo80:

Its changing you never hear shey na bladi civilan kill ur guy for Bayelsa like a dog
Shekau sef una no fit catch am
In places like Kd sef there are areas una no fit enter misbehave
its you who is hiding probably dodging posting to sambisa bladi fool in uniform

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nneziwili(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jidibia:
See them in their smelly and washed khaki. Were they not the soldiers that ran away when boko haram visited gombe february 14th 2014? Now they are here dragging unarmed innocent civilian in the gutter. If they are gallant as they claim, they should go to boko haram zone.
dude shut up...u knw nufin abt d gombe attack
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nneziwili:

dude shut up...u knw nufin abt d gombe attack
Pls dnt jump into d matter which u know nothing about. Its u that will shut up. I am based in Gombe so better shut up cus every drama happened in my presence. In fact u just provoked me with ur stupid response.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jidibia:

Pls dnt jump into d matter which u know nothing about. Its u that will shut up. I am based in Gombe so better shut up cus every drama happened in my presence. In fact u just provoked me with ur stupid response.
ewu liar! It happened in ur presence baa. Go and drink fura and stop commenting here
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jidibia:

have u seen AA b4? Do u knw the difference btwn AK 47 and AA. Do u even knw y a soldier should run at first? It is painful soldiers are dying everyday because of fools like u and all u do is sit in the comfort of ur home and type rbbish. Pple like u staying Gombe shouldn't be commenting rubbish. If they withdraw sldrs from that ur Gombe just for 1 hour, bh will slit ur useless neck
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its changing you never hear shey na bladi civilan kill ur guy for Bayelsa like a dog
Shekau sef una no fit catch am
In places like Kd sef there are areas una no fit enter misbehave
its you who is hiding probably dodging posting to sambisa bladi fool in uniform
funny i got kicked out cos of trying to challenge said Human Rights abuses. but this is Nigeria not USA. we never reach that level. and definitely not by ranting
anyone can be killed alone
nothing y'all can do to the organisation
at least not by ranting
na the generals Wey de do dis is our chance to hammer na im de sabotage our soldier boys o
give them go ahead and proper adequate equipment and they'll run the dog down. all na politics.
Hahahahahaha talk is cheap so will leave readers to decide who's the coward hiding behind different excuses
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by mikolo80: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
uchwar1:
something like that bro. The idi ot will like to have ur autograph 2moro
not their fault. why they're civilians. when e happen now na barracks all of dem go de run
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by simdam500(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pascal181: There cannot be smoke without fire. Do u knw d gravity of his offence? Do u know my frnd's fiance's hand bag containing valuables including phones, NYSC I'Dcard was snatched last two weeks in dat same mararaba.

Still not enough reason Mr.

It is not a jungle we live in, and the system of government we run said he his still a suspect until proven otherwise...

So, in that case the soldier is committing a offense embarassed
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2015
uchwar1:
have u seen AA b4? Do u knw the difference btwn AK 47 and AA. Do u even knw y a soldier should run at first? It is painful soldiers are dying everyday because of fools like u and all u do is sit in the comfort of ur home and type rbbish. Pple like u staying Gombe shouldn't be commenting rubbish. If they withdraw sldrs from that ur Gombe just for 1 hour, bh will slit ur useless neck
U are nothing but a bastard and a first class fool. Shut up that your stinking mouth. Son of a thousand fathers. No wonder innocent and unarmed civilians are dying everyday because of goats like you. In fact ur contribution to d matter on ground is baseless. Big FOOL.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2015
uchwar1:
ewu liar! It happened in ur presence baa. Go and drink fura and stop commenting here
Ur brain need serious re-examination u bastard. Always talking from a bigotry aspect. Go and drink ogogoro and die. Idiot.....
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jidibia:

U are nothing but a bastard and a first class fool. Shut up that your stinking mouth. Son of a thousand fathers. No wonder innocent and unarmed civilians are dying everyday because of goats like you. In fact ur contribution to d matter on ground is baseless. Big FOOL.
have u finished ...next
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jidibia:

Ur brain need serious re-examination u bastard. Always talking from a bigotry aspect. Go and drink ogogoro and die. Idiot.....
in Osho baba's voice...go and die
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by uchwar1: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jidibia:

ur problem is ur name..dibia(native doctor). U need deliverance from ur village shrine
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
uchwar1:
ur problem is ur name..dibia(native doctor). U need deliverance from ur village shrine
U rapist..... Just f*ck off.
U don't even have a name so I wouldn't have ur time. Same shrine that ur fore fathers begot ur generation in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.