Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) (49749 Views)

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
barcaboi:

did u ask what he did? no justification for what they did but if he'd raped someone or so den he deserves it.....

Then that would be interesting
rapists bullying their fellow rapist
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
uchwar1:
Mouth is meant for talking. Talk is cheap too. Many of u abusing the military can not stand the dullest female soldier. E-noisemakers. Has any of u tried to know his offence?

Talk is cheap
So is beating unarmed people
We are E noisemakers, hell yea
The same way you are cowards shey
Take Ur tough talk and female soldiers whose only work is to service ogas
and go to Sambisa
Baboon

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Harmvirus(f): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nigerian army, always showing their power on civilians.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by hedonistic: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
prospero15:

well i dnt hve words 4 u...u write frm d comfort of ur home or working place raining abuses...i urge u nt 2 jst sit der go out der nd prove wot cowards d NA or rather d military personnels re...why don't u join d military nd knw wot it takes dan being an E-critic of d military

I would join the Military. In fact, we should all join the Military. There should be no bankers lecturers, businessmen, civil servants, doctors etc. Every single Nigerian should join the Military because it is the only noble profession. Bloody idiot.

Even if I wanted to join (I know how hard my younger brother tried to, about 4 years ago), how transparent and fair is the process? Why can't I get in unless I know one Emir or Senate Committee on Defence member. The intrigues and shameless nepotism my brother and some other people I know experienced during their attempts to join the military is such a pathetic joke.. Fools like you could only get in because of connections, thereby shutting out others who are more competent, more disciplined, more passionate, and more inclined towards professionalism. So don't come here and run your mouth as if you are special. You are just a pathetic example of one of the many ills that have kept our country from progressing.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
hedonistic:

You are a cowardly maggot. We cannot stand a female soldier because if a civilian girl slaps the stupid female soldier, she will run to the barracks to bring a truckload of her fellow fools in uniform to fight for her. Is that strength? Why not fight one on one like a man with an average 'bloody civilian' on the road and see whether your cowardly Ass will not be whooped. Idiot.

Dey mind the morons?
Ill fùck up the average Nigerian Soldier 1 on 1 no guns just fists
See Tom Polo that beheaded their men, he is a statesman enjoying himself
Shekau sef show them whats up dem dey fear to near that axis
Fùck them, up good they wont try you, animals
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by RaptorX: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
When this clowns get shot by militants in the creeks, somebody will come here shedding crocodile tears. Since that day many years as a teenager when I was frog jumped for walking in front of a captains house, I never liked this mofo in khaki, in fact I hate all mofos that carry guns in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by youngval1388(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
now I know d reason Obama refuse to sell weapon to Nigeria. dat Obama is very wise. if u should Give dis five army men am seeing in dis pix a j6 fighters jet, they can bombard smokers if they are bored
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaphaelChuks:
Free hand to type free mouth to talk. So go ahead and talk ok. U go home anytime u want, u wake up anytime u want, u eat anytime u wantn u bath anytime u want, u go anywhere u wish bt here they under the sun, under the rain, inside de bush, in a dirty environment, in a swampy water, in a smelling environment. Abonding there families, just to make sure that ur safe, just to make sure that u sleep well, just to make sure that u do ur business without any probs, just to make sure u travel safe. Yet u can't appreciate but to rain words of abuse on them. If u cannot stand ur younger one's abuse, insult or emberrassment . Then dnt open ur mouth to insult the Military. Cause before a military personel lay his/her hand on a civilian, then he/she must have crossed boundry. U can say what u like but when u will fall victicm, ur A.I can't save u

Wrong mùthafùcka
They are there not to protect us
They are there because oga ordered them to and they want salary
From time immemorial warriors have been trained to function under hardship
you want to be pampered then quit, go home to Ur loving family
there are other professions stop being a whinny little bìtch
Suck it in and STFU

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by prospero15(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
hedonistic:

I would join the Military. In fact, we should all join the Military. There should be no bankers lecturers, businessmen, civil servants, doctors etc. Every single Nigerian should join the Military because it is the only noble profession. Bloody idiot.

Even if I wanted to join (I know how hard my younger brother tried to, about 4 years ago), how transparent and fair is the process? Why can't I get in unless I know one Emir or Senate Committee on Defence member. The intrigues and shameless nepotism my brother and some other people I know experienced during their attempts to join the military is such a pathetic joke.. Fools like you could only get in because of connections, thereby shutting out others who are more competent, more disciplined, more passionate, and more inclined towards professionalism. So don't come here and run your mouth as if you are special. You are just a pathetic example of one of the many ills that have kept our country from progressing.

Curse as much as u can..u still remain where u re..jst be thankful dat after all these we still defend d country...hy Bro..stop hate and pray 4 d military..wotever u say now still makes u an example of it..
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
They should go and look for boko haram guys to fight and stop showing their strength on civilians joorr embarassed
u mk a point there
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Geezy4real(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dayum...rily wanna know wat dat unfortunate dude did...d soldier's act still remain unacceptable & inhumane tho! MUST be condemned by any sane fella (hope d story reaches d ears of d GCFR too)
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by memozium(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
It is unfair
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
prospero15:

well i dnt hve words 4 u...u write frm d comfort of ur home or working place raining abuses...i urge u nt 2 jst sit der go out der nd prove wot cowards d NA or rather d military personnels re...why don't u join d military nd knw wot it takes dan being an E-critic of d military

he threw a challenge nigga dont change the subject
Drop Ur fùcking gun and assure him you wont call 4 backup when he kicks Ur ass
Then fight him 1 on 1 if you're really a man
Not a bìtch in uniform

Until U accept that challenge and kick his ass
Ure just another civilian in uniform

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nneziwili(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
dat dude mst ave done sumfin really bad....i hope its not wat am tinkin
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by prospero15(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

he threw a challenge nigga dont change the subject
Drop Ur fùcking gun and assure him you wont call 4 backup when he kicks Ur ass
Then fight him 1 on 1 if you're really a man
Not a bìtch in uniform

Until U accept that challenge and kick his ass
Ure just another civilian in uniform

so funny..throwing blows to make fp...wotever u call it,it remains d discipline bro...fighting a civilian does not justify d fact u re a brave one
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by cool318(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't even know how we degenerated to this level of barbarism,
That was how a Mopol killed a Young Bus driver in Port Harcourt last week just because of simple 100 Naira extortion!!!
He was shot point blank because a Tout is wielding an AK 47, mehnnnn!!!, i dont get it.

All these attitude makes people loose Faith and feel less pity for Khaki men, Professionalism is ZERO

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by hedonistic: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaptorX:
When this clowns get shot by militants in the creeks, somebody will come here shedding crocodile tears. Since that day many years as a teenager when I was frog jumped for walking in front of a captains house, I never liked this mofo in khaki, in fact I hate all mofos that carry guns in Nigeria.

That's why my blood is boiling because of the useless question some posters here have been asking, "do you know what he did?". As if we don't all live in this country and witness the crass indiscipline and abuse of power by members of the armed forces daily. Yours is a classic example. A person casually walking past a senior officer's house, or even a petty traffic incident, or a minor act of indiscretion or innocent mistake along a bus stop or whatever. These are enough reasons for these animals in uniform to 'show their power' on a harmless civilian. We witness these things every day.

Someone I used to know who is a lawyer beat the hell out of an army officer some years ago in Abuja. The lawyer parked his car in a multistorey office complex somewhere in the heart of town where he had gone to visit his client. Unfortunately and mistakenly, he had partially blocked another car parked ahead of him, due to the very tight parking space in the complex. The car belonged to the army officer in question; a lieutenant, as I heard.

About 30 minutes later when the lawyer and his friend came out to leave the complex, the officer swooped on them, raining curses and calling him an idiot, bla bla, threatening fire and brimstone. The lawyer calmly apologised for blocking him and for the delay, attributing it to the tight parking space. The officer wouldn't be placated, as he kept shouting and raining curses. This lawyer whom I know to have a low threshold for such nonsense then told the officer that it was enough, and that he was driving out anyway, so there was no need for the insults.

The officer felt he had to prove a point and landed a hot slap on the lawyer for daring to talk back at him. The lawyer who is a notoriously short-tempered guy retaliated immediately, and rained a few blows on the stupid officer. Rather than fight back like a man who initiated violence in the first place, the cowardly officer reached out for his phone and attempted to make a call for reinforcement (their usual cowardly way), but the lawyer would have none of that, as he quickly grabbed the phone and pummeled the officer into a nearby gutter before entering his car along with his friend and fleeing from the scene.

It was much later that he learned that the foolish officer later stormed the complex with a truckload of heavily armed soldiers, looking for the lawyer, and going from office to office asking for who he had come to visit. Of course all the shop/office owners denied knowing the lawyer.

That's how cowardly and unprofessional these fools are. They initiate trouble over petty issues and then make a show of their stupidity en masse afterwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na only ontop unarmed innocent civilians naija soldiers dey form gallant soldiers. Useless people, if them see Boko Haram now, them go pick race, throway their weapons, dey beg civilians for mufty. No matter the offence, nobody deserves this kind of inhumane treatment.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by chuksmad(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
NA believe in violence. What they did to the man is totally wrong. We are all human being, because you wear uniform does not make you greater than others. Their ogas should rein in their boys and train them how to be civil.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com [/size]
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by kindredspirit(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
prospero15:

Curse as much as u can..u still remain where u re..jst be thankful dat after all these we still defend d country...hy Bro..stop hate and pray 4 d military..wotever u say now still makes u an example of it..

Prospero15, let me explain something you. I'll try and be as elementary as much as I can since you seem handicapped in the brains department. SOLDIERS HAVE NO RIGHT PUNISHING CIVILIANS. It doesn't matter the offence that he/she committed. Even during war time, there are certain actions that soldiers will take on enemy soldiers under certain conditions which would be termed as abuse, you hear? Quit displaying your buffonery by attempting to endorse the behaviour of your fellow Gun-toting barbarians in Khaki.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by donifez(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by AprokoMan: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Reason why he was punished not stated. nobody knows if the victim is a boko member
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
prospero15:

so funny..throwing blows to make fp...wotever u call it,it remains d discipline bro...fighting a civilian does not justify d fact u re a brave one

He threw a challenge man take it or forever shut Ur piehole
BTW Im not Ur bro too much standing on ur head got U confused

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by donifez(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
RaphaelChuks:
But did u bloody civilians casting the soldiers tried to find out what that bloody civilian did If u have a relation in the military try to interrogate him/her about his/her experience nd u will understand how it feel to be offended by ciliviliance.

You must be very stupid for using bloody civilian, do you know the stigma that follows you after been naked and beaten in the presence of a crowd.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by omoyeth: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
mychiveous:
If that man dies from infections which he suffered from the beating and that contaminated gutter water the family should sue the nigerian army.

He can't die, nothing will happen to his soul but his flesh will feel it. KAKI NER LEATHER? UNA NEVER C ANYTIN
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
hedonistic:

That's why my blood is boiling because of the useless question some posters here have been asking, "do you know what he did?". As if we don't all live in this country and witness the crass indiscipline and abuse of power by members of the armed forces daily. Yours is a classic example. A person casually walking past a senior officer's house, or even a petty traffic incident, or a minor act of indiscretion or innocent mistake along a bus stop or whatever. These are enough reasons for these animals in uniform to 'show their power' on a harmless civilian. We witness these things every day.

Someone I used to know who is a lawyer beat the hell out of an army officer some years ago in Abuja. The lawyer parked his car in a multistorey office complex somewhere in the heart of town where had gone to visit his client. Unfortunately and innocently, he had partially blocked another car parked ahead of him, due to the very tight parking space in the complex. The car belonged to the army officer in question; a lieutenant, as I heard.

About 30 minutes later when the lawyer and his friend came out to leave the complex, the officer swooped on them, raining curses and calling him and idiot bla bla, threatening fire and brimstone. The lawyer calmly apologised for blocking him and for the delay, attributing it to the tight parking space. The officer wouldn't be placated, as he kept shouting and raining curses. This lawyer whom I know to have a low threshold for such nonsense then told the officer that it was enough, and that he was driving out anyway, so there was no need for the insults.

The officer felt he had to prove a point and landed a hot slap on the lawyer for daring to talk back at him. The lawyer who is a notoriously short-tempered guy retaliated immediately, and rained a few blows on the stupid officer. Rather than fight back like a man who initiated violence in the first place, the cowardly officer reached out for his phone and attempted to make a call for reinforcement (their usual cowardly way), but the lawyer would have none of that, as he quickly grabbed the phone and pummeled the officer into a nearby gutter before entering his car along with his friend and fleeing from the scene.

It was much later that he learned that the foolish officer later stormed the complex with a truckload of heavily armed soldiers, looking for the lawyer, and going from office to office asking for who he had come to visit. Of course all the shop/office owners denied knowing the lawyer.

That's how cowardly and unprofessional these fools are. They initiate trouble over petty issues and then make a show of their stupidity en masse afterwards.
Hehehehehehehe the useless mofo received the beating of his military career. I am so happy to read this news. I have been waiting for this kind of news all my life. I will never forget the day I frog jumped my ass in the army barracks cus I unknowingly rode a bicycle passed their military quarter guard in 81 barracks kd. Lmao today.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
I swear they can never a treat a woman this way. Women are stubborn and will rather die than take this kind of punishment.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dey mind the morons?
Ill fùck up the average Nigerian Soldier 1 on 1 no guns just fists
See Tom Polo that beheaded their men, he is a statesman enjoying himself
Shekau sef show them whats up dem dey fear to near that axis
Fùck them, up good they wont try you, animals
Don't mind those weak soldiers hiding under military uniform in order to intimidate civilians. The only difference is just the guns in their hands or else, some of us will be beating them up on daily basis. If them strong make them near boko haram zone na.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by isaacprinz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
All of u are jst commentin all sorts of rubbish like children witout sense of humour as reasonable nigerian do u ask ur selve wat dis man did he might be a murderer bokos kidnapper or an armed rubber if he is not bein thought dis lesson so dat others will take dressin and deceased 4rm all acts of insecurity a soldier I know can not do dis 2 an innocent civillian without commitin an offence. U guys should have a retinkin my hrt bleeds 4 dat person who said he is happy wit bokos ar terrorizin dis country dis pple don't dey live wit pple b4 endulgin in any criminal act.nd one ungrateful idiot is sayin no wonder bokos ar killin sand civillians u should be investigated u because u support an act of terrorism therefore u might be a terrorist
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
See them in their smelly and washed khaki. Were they not the soldiers that ran away when boko haram visited gombe february 14th 2014? Now they are here dragging unarmed innocent civilian in the gutter. If they are gallant as they claim, they should go to boko haram zone.
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by b2strike(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
don't just drag out ur tongues like Zuma frog.if u know what d soldiers know, u will understand y they did what they do.some civilians have gross assumption which need b curtailed. who knows if he's a boko mofoon?
Re: Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
kmcutez:
I swear they can never a treat a woman this way. Women are stubborn and will rather die than take this kind of punishment.

they rather drag u to a corner and use their dick to beat ur vagina. sounds better than rolling in the gutter cos u will be moaning and groaning thinking ur boyfriend is the one pounding u undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.