Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) (83225 Views)

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by atilla(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
To Top= frontpage =seun/vaseline

World record to front page. 11 minutes
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by metorichmond(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seun e be like say u like Tonto well well ooon cos na so so her news today ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by shegsrules(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who won give seun heart attack n y post this picture now grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by pet4ril(f): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Congrats to them n blessful marriage in advance
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Ugojames(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who cares? Maybe seun grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by evatee(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why not allow this Tonto Obasanjo to rest. ...tired of reading abt her jere. ...small time u people will spoil her wedding again...where is Funke......nee Akindele today? ??

Btw .....that hubbie looks confused in all d pics, seems he was being forced into this intro things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bodmas06:
Trully the guy resemble Obasanjo
Haba broda! So u mean say Tonto Dick-A marry Gorilla?? lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by oluwatunde1984(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Greetings to you my brothers and sisters.

I have brought the good news again

Many will ignore it bcus the bible say in the book of John 3 vs 19 that they love darkness rather than light

Have brought to you the good news of salvation

Which is free

Don't visit any herbalist anywhere or pastor you can also talk to God let's read Is 59 vs 1-2

Am not here to preach prosperity

But the good news is When u accept Jesus as your Lord and savior

Protection is sure
Prosperity is sure
Promotion is sure
Sound health
Name it

Read Deut 28 vs 1 - 16 and 3John 1 vs 2

My people on this lovely Nairaland it may seem you have tried everything and its not working give Jesus a chance in your life and see what will happen next

please you must be ready to commit your life totally you must be ready to do away with old life

As you do that God will bless you

Thanks for reading this and God bless you

Am not for any church though I have my church and am not ready to advertise any church

Matt 18 vs 19 says if two of you shall pray on earth as touching anything it shall be done

In case you need me to pray along with you can chat with me on whatsapp between hours of 4pm and 10pm

I do things as Holy spirit leads me that's why I choose to post my number please not for any other things strictly for PRAYER, MONITORING and COUNCELING

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by totorimi: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Anyway is a way. God bless our hussles.. Rita and Genevieve follow suite it makes a whole lotta sense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by rhymesteey(f): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chaiiii... Daris God ooooo. Bad mouth hun
jhuzcoyle:
it's like he was forced to marry her
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Ama80(f): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
I hope her father in law has BN tamed bcs isi adiro ds babe Mma.by d way,she was taunting mercy j how come she is flaunting marriage.I don't know what to wish her infact i wish her unexpected marriage duration.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Chestar5(f): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
So nairalanders never sleep huh undecided

aniways, who is her husband What does he do for a livingundecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by dokunbam(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
ELTON123:
This one go touch seun for heart kidney

shocked
bad guy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by fubaradiri51: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't think tonto really love this guy, i don't see love in her eyes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by soos: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked
Hope she never clock 37yrs before setting her marriage.

Pokolee ko, obolee ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by angieberry(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Just look atew
Freemanan:
okay..

Goes back to sleep
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Dragonking: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Another celebrity marriage. I give them 2months. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by klarrychenko94: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
This one will surely pain somebody. Nairaland m,ods tonto dikeh is gone stop disturbing us with her news.

Oga seun ur sweet joli Tonto dikeh is gone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by onadana: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolNa today..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by evatee(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2015
rhymesteey:
Chaiiii... Daris God ooooo. Bad mouth hun
shadow well u will see nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by wx9Z: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto na the real hustler.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2015
bustyhelen:

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/08/exclusive-photos-tonto-dikeh-steps-out-with-husband-officially/

Why does this guy continue to look like a trapped Hyena that is looking to escape it's captors? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Can't this couple have some PRIVACY? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2015
*****Posts pictures and runs out of thread*****

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by DatBossAssChick(f): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:
What is all this rubbish about Tonto Dikeh today...? Is this what life has turned into? Heard she's already pregnant...

And she's just doing introduction..? And who is the fella dat is moving these H.orse shiits to the the frontpage?? What do u want us to do with it?

We should emulate her??

This trend is getting annoying daily!! I feel like slapping someone! angry
Hahahaha.. Cool down bros.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Beautiful couple
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by U2ice(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2015
See as pregnancy widen dis bebe nose....grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by olipee(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
LOL for their mind they are drunk in love abi?

I give them 7months, the story line will change like apc
Hater..........go Bleep yourself or better still die tongue
Swaggzkid:
LOL for their mind they are drunk in love abi?

I give them 7months, the story line will change like apc
Hater..........go Bleep yourself or better still die
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by juliustip(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:
What is all this rubbish about Tonto Dikeh today...? Is this what life has turned into? Heard she's already pregnant...
This trend is getting annoying daily!! I feel like slapping someone! angry

Try an Army Officer
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Lobolintin(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Snoring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.