Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) (83224 Views)

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
What is with her necklace sef is dat her engagment ring undecided
Truss me from d last pix it shows d dude is checkin anoda baby out grin
Toton eyaf hear am cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by dasrackhor(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Lalasticlala please come and see ooo* this early morning this bloody citizen of nairaland is on my neck. Mmaka why is all this happening? Yesterday night was mystage and today morning is this so call malikisah abi na giesha, ••
Is my comment the only one he saw?
u sound worried young man,can i help u?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by malikisah: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
exemen:

C ur own father
I talk am
See am !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
dasrackhor:
no need hoping @sexystrawberry,marry me n let me take u to place that is far better than where totolee n her hubby went....I will take u to Mars for our hooney and Jupiter will be our dwelling place.what say yha

I cast and bind in Jesus name!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Whobedatte:
hello @straw! May I get to meet you? You can add me through my signature. Thanks smiley

U mean with this ur moniker ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
daveyjay:

Many of you peeps waitinq for mr. Riqht

Yes, there is nothing wrong with waiting for Mr. Right coz Mr. Wrong will never move to the right no matter the magic u do, if a girl likes, she can do the monkey style or cook diamond stew for him, if he doesn't love, he will never love u!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by dasrackhor(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I cast and bind in Jesus name!
cast me not for i am d son of d most high God..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by exemen: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
malikisah:
I talk am
See am !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by daveyjay(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Yes, there is nothing wrong with waiting for Mr. Right coz Mr. Wrong will never move to the right no matter the magic u do, if a girl likes, she can do the monkey style or cook diamond stew for him, if he doesn't love, he will never love u!

Even if he comes 20yrz 4rm now, ure prepared to wait?!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
daveyjay:

Even if he comes 20yrz 4rm now, ure prepared to wait?!
Is it too late for a 40yr old to go to school ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.