Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) (83226 Views)

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by GentleToks(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:
What is all this rubbish about Tonto Dikeh today...? Is this what life has turned into? Heard she's already pregnant...

And she's just doing introduction..? And who is the fella dat is moving these H.orse shiits to the the frontpage?? What do u want us to do with it?

We should emulate her??

This trend is getting annoying daily!! I feel like slapping someone! angry

Rubbish!!!!

Tell me what benefit has this your stupidd mentality brought to the lives of all the couples that had their children after wedding; in wedlock?

Has marriage save/savage all the broken and breaking marriages at every passing seconds?

There are thousands if not millions of Genevieve Nnaji(Nollywood actress) daughter age mates who were born in wedlock but working on the streets today as prostitutes, armed robbers
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
This one go touch seun for heart kidney

Deaddd
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Franchise21(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Never thought she's still MARRIAGEABLE . What kinda family will allow their son marry dis kinda bitch?? Anyway, I give them 3wks. We will hear d usual story, lol... Wish them d very best
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by RobinHez(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Hahahaha.. Cool down bros.

juliustip:

Try an Army Officer

happney65:

Bros don vex.. grin grin

If only y'all know how I feel about these things... undecided
The painful part is, about 5 threads on the bleeping fp just to talk about the introduction, and we have other better issues, wallowing in other sections.

I really feel like slapping someone angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by vaca1: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2015
maybe that's Seun she's engaged to. just thinking grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by darlenese(f): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto is pregnant , no wonderrrrrrrrr, I knew she was hiding something .

For those wondering how I knew grin grin grin

......Look closely .....she's got a "NOSEMARY"
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by darlenese(f): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:
*****Posts pictures and runs out of thread*****

LMAF , bros u nor well ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by 400billionman: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Fair ladies dating and marrying bigshots. After Lara its Tonto.

Gold diggers got better..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by RobinHez(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2015
GentleToks:

[s]Rubbish!!!!

Tell me what benefit has this your stupidd mentality brought to the lives of all the couples that had their children after wedding; in wedlock?

Has marriage save/savage all the broken and breaking marriages at every passing seconds?

There are thousands if not millions of Genevieve Nnaji(Nollywood actress) daughter age mates who were born in wedlock but working on the streets today as prostitutes, armed robbers
[/s]

U and ur likes who think this way are FOOLS!!

Go find out, Study shows that couples who get married as Virgins are less likely to get divorced than those who already engaged in extramarital affairs.
Think abt this, Tonto has received so many rods in her, is it now when she's married that she'll sto at it? Someone on the fp said he gives her 7 months...cuz he knws what kind of person she is.

Even if there are millions of people like Genevive, it still doesn't make this pile of H.orse shiits that is trendind RIGHT!

If I've said anything hurtful in my comments, GO OUTSIDE, LOCATE THE CLOSEST TRANSFORMER TO YOU AND GO GIVE IT A NICE HUG!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by sunnyprof: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Is this MARRIAGE or Manage?

because: no be wedding, na introduction and she is just a baby mama.......af all

Wetin make those who went through all the marriage process do ni?

Short cut no dey for climbing palm tree oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2015
At least Tonto get husband make una free her joor
One man still thinks shes his world.. Una dey her dey bash dem sad ppl
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by malikisah: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Lalasticlala please come and see ooo* this early morning this bloody citizen of nairaland is on my neck. Mmaka why is all this happening? Yesterday night was mystage and today morning is this so call malikisah abi na giesha, ••
Is my comment the only one he saw?
learn not to wish people bad thing otherwise yu will get it in return , simple! !
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2015
chai am wailing for seun.so tomato don break him liver jux like that.so seun go soon marry nah since his crush don marry.#teamwailingwailersfor seun#
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by GentleToks(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:

Go find out, Study shows that couples who get married as Virgins are less likely to get divorced than those who already engaged in extramarital affairs.
Think abt this, Tonto has received so many rods in her, is it now when she's married that she'll sto at it? Someone on the fp said he gives her 7 months...cuz he knws what kind of person she is.

Even if there are millions of people like Genevive, it still doesn't make this pile of H.orse shiits that is trendind RIGHT!

If I've said anything hurtful in my comments, GO OUTSIDE, LOCATE THE CLOSEST TRANSFORMER TO YOU AND GO GIVE IT A NICE HUG!!

^^^^ Stupidly written by a worthless living dead.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by SylarsMcQuins: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Pokolee is getting old oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Shes caught a decent fish. Happy for her lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by RobinHez(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2015
GentleToks:

^^^^ Stupidly written by a worthless living dead.
The reality of the TRUTH hit u so hard, it took u 30 mins to come up with something senseless to say.

We already know u're stu.pid, stop trying to prove it will u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:

abeg chop a very sweet kiss cos u jux said my mind.promiscuity is now the order of d day thats why many pple now see it ad notin forgetting that we are africans.esp d ones who think they are very religious.i stil maintain that marriages btw virgins last longer and more stable than among non-virgins cos trust issues will always come up sooner or later cos marriage is more than sex and pleasure.whoever tins otherwise shld not quote me.gbam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by EdmondErasmus(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2015
pls the face of the so call husband is not looking happy, are we sure he is not under ........ well i did not say anything oooooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Skinglow(f): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
E still dey do una gizz gizz. Ok,na here we dey ooooooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by princetelaviv: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2015
dat tonto fit stay? u go hear divorce jst now. .she no get manner. ...after she don beg wiskid tired ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2015
eedrees:
why u dey show us ur belly?
nna, be careful
if I no be careful nko? Shey u go rape me ni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Hope her fineness will remove the obasanjo face.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Lalasticlala please come and see ooo* this early morning this bloody citizen of nairaland is on my neck. Mmaka why is all this happening? Yesterday night was mystage and today morning is this so call malikisah abi na giesha, ••
Is my comment the only one he saw?
Ur head nor correct. hw far na,..hw ur side?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Swaggzkid: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:
Ur head nor correct. hw far na,..hw ur side?

grin first of all *my head correct* Rain don put me for curfew ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

grin first of all *my head correct* Rain don put me for curfew ooo
Same way pmb go soon put clueless otueke son for kirikiri?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by exemen: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
malikisah:
make we see your own father now?
C ur own father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Swaggzkid: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:
Same way pmb go soon put clueless otueke son for kirikiri?
Iffa hear say the daura presido put GEJ for jail make I curl.
*tinubu is the right candidate for the post wink wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by chineduwright110(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
There's nothing like settling down what abt her other mates in d industry kate, rita, ini,gen, and co' who all cal demselves WOP (women of power) still single n don't give. A f***. Bt if only this 1 go bring her head down e go better undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by adaxxy: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
lonelydora:
That moment i was waiting for Tonto to release a song and all of a sudden I saw her trad news. Just thinking, Is Tonto still in music industry? Thought she was signed by D'banj and her name changed to Pokolee. Well, congrats to them.

That moment when I look downstairs and see INTROVERT and her variant cousins wishing to be like me.

Well, at my age and social standing I don't celebrate FTC (whatever that means).

you are a fool grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by dasrackhor(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Haba broda! So u mean say Tonto Dick-A marry Gorilla?? lol
falls frm iroko trees.jesuuuuuu dats d baddest curse eva.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by dasrackhor(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
shocked wow! if this story is true that she is married, den there is still hope for so many of us out there! shocked
no need hoping @sexystrawberry,marry me n let me take u to place that is far better than where totolee n her hubby went....I will take u to Mars for our hooney and Jupiter will be our dwelling place.what say yha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.