Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... (2053 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Ranoscky(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:
Yeap,dah baby is dah bomb
Oh! That toy? That's a BD gift fo my 2yr old daughter.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by jashar(f): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by jashar(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:
Abeg na love she go chop? undecided
or you think she's not tired of hearing this Baba words #I will buy you this or #I will do this
C'mon guyz it's high time you all started working on her needs asap else you'd see her slipping away from your stingy hands lol

why can't you work on YOUR needs? Them no send you go school or training institute?
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Mznaett: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Edipee:
mmetak!
Ufan nde ntere na cry just that mbufo isi nama mkpor si fon onor nyin
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Mznaett: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
jashar:

Babe,despite say u dey work u go fit swear say if u see guy wey go do finishing give u u no go follow am if u knw say ur bf no dey bring hand come?
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Mznaett: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
shegsky:

A responsible hard working lady cannot depend on any man to satisfy her need.

Guy I get your point but lets see it from this other angle now: You see a girl and you like her and then after much talk she falls for you which is cool. Now,lets be sincere won't you take care of this lady despite the fact she's working?
Mind you, she is'nt depending 100% on you cuz she has something doing but @least giving her cool cash is'nt a bad idea pls and not until she asked you before you know what to do.
Lets assume you ignore her needs do you expect her to keep loving you all the way? Ok now,a cool looking guy walks up to her and they exchange contacts mehn 1 2 3 this young/old dude starts showering her with blessings lol omehn ur own done be jor hahahahaha and this is when you'll start crying foul
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Edipee(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:

Ufan nde ntere na cry just that mbufo isi nama mkpor si fon onor nyin
we'll talk about it privately.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Mznaett: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Edipee:
we'll talk about it privately.
Alright dear
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Ranoscky(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wadup with all these 404 language?
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:

Guy I get your point but lets see it from this other angle now: You see a girl and you like her and then after much talk she falls for you which is cool. Now,lets be sincere won't you take care of this lady despite the fact she's working?
Mind you, she is'nt depending 100% on you cuz she has something doing but @least giving her cool cash is'nt a bad idea pls and not until she asked you before you know what to do.
Lets assume you ignore her needs do you expect her to keep loving you all the way? Ok now,a cool looking guy walks up to her and they exchange contacts mehn 1 2 3 this young/old dude starts showering her with blessings lol omehn ur own done be jor hahahahaha and this is when you'll start crying foul

If you feel your man
should pay your bills
because you have sex
with him then you're
nothing short of a
prostitute. If because he has sex with you you feel he owes it to you to take care of you
financially then know
you are selling sex and
into one of the oldest
professions in the
world... #PROSTITUTION#
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Mznaett: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
shegsky:

If you feel your man
should pay your bills
because you have sex
with him then you're
nothing short of a
prostitute. If because he has sex with you you feel he owes it to you to take care of you
financially then know
you are selling sex and
into one of the oldest
professions in the
world... #PROSTITUTION#

So guyz are tired of taking responsibilities now and they'ee crying for equality. That's cool mehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... / Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor / Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.