Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse (7740 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aitee1:

Smh...see the kind thread wey dem dey find you undecided

Is your e-hubby (Edipee) aware of your current status

Kontinu!

I know say one day one day I go catch dat person wey dey hack my acct dey post lubbishwink

He's understandable shagrin cuz he knows I can't be dz naughtytongue not even in a dream
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
the you are do do unlimited.cheesy
That's not true plssssssad
You lead when it comes to things of this naturetongue
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by danbrowndmf(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

That's not true plssssssad

You lead when it comes to things of this naturetongue
hmmm keep lien to urself. Everybody knows ur d village champion when it comes to screaming.cheesy Nobody can take that award from u
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm keep lien to urself. Everybody knows ur d village champion when it comes to screaming.cheesy Nobody can take that award from u

Seems d devil gave U his blessings of lying more than himtongue
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by help3852: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
grad2012:
embarassed very very naughty gal grin lipsrsealed infact turn ur bumbum lemme flog u embarassed
hi dear

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by danbrowndmf(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Seems d devil gave U his blessings of lying more than himtongue
lols...calm down.cheesy
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by grad2012(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
help3852:
hi dear
omg where have u been? how are u? happy weekend.
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by debby2380(f): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jarizod:
u know ur words well wink
abi
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by debby2380(f): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Ermm during which moment plsss?shocked
wen u are high,,u knw wat i mean naw
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
debby2380:
wen u are high,,u knw wat i mean naw

Am still innocent owink So I dnt knw wat U mean
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Their husbands are busy fukcing other men's wives...So no loss atall atall cuz all na drawwink
kindof true

But the lady's hole expands

But the man still gallant

Nothing do am #no shaking
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Mznaett: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jarizod:
kindof true

But the lady's hole expands

But the man still gallant

Nothing do am #no shaking

Not all 'em ladies hole get expand when been worked upon my friendlipsrsealed

Errrm,,for 'em guyz d pole bends@different intervals depending on the numbers of girls fukcedgrin or better still the bearing changes from it original position

E don do na abeg no spoil me again ogrin
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Mznaett:

Not all 'em ladies hole get expand when been worked upon my friendlipsrsealed

Errrm,,for 'em guyz d pole bends@different intervals depending on the numbers of girls fukcedgrin or better still the bearing changes from it original position

E don do na abeg no spoil me again ogrin

trust me.. After several workout(s)/working sessions it expands

As for the guys, the pole bend makes it easier to hit dat spot, u know waramy saying cheesy wink

Abeg no spoil me too. . I too gentle

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by NemzySeries(m): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Mznaett:
Op you mean something like:
Oh baby,,yeeeeaah! Jeeesuuu! Yeeeaah! That's it Ouch! Harder bby Dnt stooooppp haaaa yeeeaa You're gerin it oh baby,you're d best (ifa hear) lol undecided
hehehehehe.....so u were here on d 11th of August 6:57pm abi?
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by NemzySeries(m): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Mznaett:

Ermm during which moment plsss?shocked
confession
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by NemzySeries(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2015
hbpeze:
They are aware.it only shows how cheap they are.
ur brain will neva 4give u 4 not using it appropriately in situations like dis
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by NemzySeries(m): 1:04am On Sep 20, 2015
Mznaett:

Taken to where?shocked

Buhahahahahahahaha Funny enough I dnt even scream at all cuz am a good absorberwink
madam shock Absorber weldom Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....datz one of d Qualities of a Mercedes benz grin
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by NemzySeries(m): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2015
back den ma Ex kws aw to turn me on especially wen she starts like.....
"oh baby,press ma neck Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo baby Twist ma neck Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo Twist am like say u wan kill me Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo pls dunt 4get me Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo. infact rub me aboniki 4 eyes baby baby pinch me 4 nyash Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo my. luv press ma neck again & pls hold it stiff " na so I go dey turn on like person wey drink diesel juice
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by debby2380(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Mznaett:

Am still innocent owink So I dnt knw wat U mean
are u still a learner,first of all go down low.
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2015
debby2380:
Not actually you do it out of pleasure and excitement,some do moar,shout,laugh or even cry,saying dirty things show that yah u guys are going somewhere.

He is reaching your heart and soul. tongue
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
If you just lay down like dead meat while I just dey pump up and down,I go just withdraw my lovecane....pull up my boxers and be on mah way......

I'm the one expending all my energy,the least you could do is give me some encouragement Goddamit.(just don't start screaming JESUUUUU!!!!)

Hehe lmao what if she is shy?
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by IamLEGEND1: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Blossom023:

Hehe lmao what if she is shy?
That is not even a remotely valid excuse for her lack of participation.
But seriously,some girls are just about as exciting in bèd as my pillow.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
hbpeze:

I guess you are one of those cheap ones . try to remove your mother from oshodi under bridge
And your watery sperm father who accidentally impregnated that biitch you call mama

from the way you write i can see the biitch dumped you by the car park so you survive yourself.

forgive ur useless mother and don't transfer the aggression on ladies here

Nitwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by help3852: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:
omg where have u been? how are u? happy weekend.
am ok, how are you doing? kiss
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by grad2012(f): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2015
help3852:
am ok, how are you doing? kiss
am fine just der was worried wen i dint hear from u for long nee embarassed,hope work is going well?
Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by help3852: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:
am fine just der was worried wen i dint hear from u for long nee embarassed,hope work is going well?
thanks for your concern, am doing fine, I wish there could be other means of reaching you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse by clevvermind(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
what if she is screaming the devil is mad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.” / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore / Guys Stop Validating These Girls On The Internet Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.