Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” (29389 Views)

I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal: I've Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nig4Greatness: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
This is errant trash from Tambuwa.how do you compare two people that never chaired same committe position the same way?.Is like comparing Jonathan with David Mark but he should realise power changes hand in a twinkle of an eyes.he ought to have remain silent on the issue rather than openly courting enemies for himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Day11(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
More like response of a coward. Northern master has spoken. What can a slave do? Nothing go happen. Na to humbly accept the slap. So these Northerners are so confident of using some people and say so openly. Na wa o. Just imagine if Tambuwal was from another Southern region. Some people for display their usual tribalism here today. grin cheesy

Lame!

lipsrsealed

Calm is Strength, Upset is Weakness, Anything that is happy and at peace they mistake for weakness.

The superior man is quiet and calm, waiting for the appointments of Heaven. Gbaja have shown us how to reply a betrayer. He even pray for him instead of a curse.

Alhaji Tambuwal should remember, What goes around, comes around.

Gbaja my guy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Ayameze2015(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Before nko?? Why are some people trying so hard to potray this a matured response? Dogara won, so Gbaja should deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by change49ja: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2015
"I have strong affinity with Hon Femi. He was closer to me than Dogara. But when talking about leadership and collective decisions, sentiments have to be put aside."

This statement reminded me of what the Oba of Lagos said during the Lagos gubernatorial election when he said, " Agbaje is my blood relative but Ambode is my choice/favourite"

The difference is that, the Oba spoke before the election while Tambuwal spoke after the election.

Everyone has freedom to support whoever they want to support. I respect Gbaja for his response.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Sam25(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Thank you Gbajabiamila. Spot on.
Fantastic n very mature response from Gbajabiamila. His perfect response will be a great headache for Tambuwal. Meaning you don't reply a fool in his folly.
Let all PDP faithfuls n saTANoids go n jump into the Lagoon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Iwonimi(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Nice responds
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by bamidele029: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Very classy and mature response. Tambuwal will get his serving in due time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2015
If I ever get to be a politician I will be inclined to act more like Gbaja.

The greatest weapon against enemies is to show them your fate is not determined by their actions.

It implies Tambuwal WORKED with Dogara to get the PDP votes from the SS and the SE, also it implies someone is very scared of the man Gbaja.

It also implies the objective of the SS and SE lawmakers to keep Gbaja in check is aligned with Tambuwal fear of Gbaja.

As a man,

Thre is more strength in saying less and acting more.

Some say its a good thing APC and Tinubu boys know their friends and enemies. I guess Gbaja knows his friends and enemies.

The classic response below:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Ayameze2015:
Before nko?? Why are some people trying so hard to potray this a matured response? Dogara won, so Gbaja should deal with it!

He has dealt with it wink

He has moved on. Are you pained he is not wailing like your people?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Day11:

Lame!

lipsrsealed

Calm is Strength, Upset is Weakness, Anything that is happy and at peace they mistake for weakness.

The superior man is quiet and calm, waiting for the appointments of Heaven. Gbaja have shown us how to reply a betrayer. He even pray for him instead of a curse.

Alhaji Tambuwal should remember, What goes around, comes around.

Gbaja my guy grin

So when replying Northerners, your people suddenly become humble. Reason is simple. When you always tag along other people just to get power, you have to accept the crumbs thrown at you. If really mature as you claim, why the initial gra gra and threats when Dogara first outsmarted them? grin wink Reason why Awo will remain the best SW politician for a long time. He understood the North and refused the crumbs from their table.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
So when replying Northerners, your people suddenly become humble. Reason is simple. When you always tag along other people just to get power, you have to accept the crumbs thrown at you. If really mature as you claim, why the initial gra gra and threats when Dogara first outsmarted them? grin wink Reason why Awo will remain the best SW politician for a long time. He understood the North and refused the crumbs from their table.

The man Dogara won with votes majorly from SS and SE honourables. This is not about North or South. The SS and SE that votes absolutely for Dogara are they Mallams?

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by aderonila18: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
When someone says this kind of thing be very afraid, even if it's 30years from now Tambuwal will get his own. Nice way to handle things, I respect Gbagabiamila more now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by aderonila18: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The man Dogara won with votes majorly from SS and SE senators. This is not about North or South. The SS and SE that votes absolutely for Dogara are they Mallams?

They must be Hausa/ Fulani slaves for voting for a northerner grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:

And your people have always being hot heads replying the North.

How far has that gotten your people?

And talking about crumbs, who is the crumb eater in Nigeria and who are the wailers? please don't make me go tribal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by julius2825(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The man Dogara won with votes majorly from SS and SE senators. This is not about North or South. The SS and SE that votes absolutely for Dogara are they Mallams?
Well the SW had made it known that their fellow Southerners were irrelevant and refused to seek their support. Of course the North know how to get what they want. The SS and SE had the chance to make a clear statement to the SW for their hubris. Pure politics. I told my dad (a local APC chieftain) to expect something broadly similar back in January. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2015
aderonila18:

They must be Hausa/ Fulani slaves for voting for a northerner grin

You dey mind the idiot, I guess those Igbo and south south people that voted Dogara are Hausa slaves. Since the SW voted Gbaja and the Igbo people voted an Hausa man, well facts speaks volume. The slaves have been working with their masters since the first republic.

Azikwe started their master slave relationship. Ask Joe Ogokwe, that's why they never liked the man. The truth is indeed bitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
competent my foot. as if we don't know it is northern agenda.

mtchew**
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by 7lives: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2015
naturallysimple:
1 tin u shuld knw is dat fear a silent person more dan the 1 dat threaten u because u neva knw his tot nd dey hardly forgive. I jst hope femi will let ds pass and focus on beta nigeria d wey he did in d 7th ass. In martin luther king(jr) voice, At d end, we wont rememba d speech of our enemy but d silent of our Friend. God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Silence of the lambs, Gbajabiamila original Oyomesi.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
Well the SW had made it known that their fellow Southerners were irrelevant and refused to seek their support. Of course the North know how to get what they want. The SS and SE had the chance to make a clear statement to the SW for their hubris. Pure politics.

Please I stopped responding to dumb people long time ago, like will smith said, stupidity is contagious.

So SS and SE votes =Dogara

SW and North votes=Gbaja

Please did SE or SS get any leadership positions.

Please who are the slaves in this arrangement and crumb eaters.

And when Gbaja reach out to his fellow SE and SS people, they prefer an Aboki to lead the house instaed of a another Southerner. Reason the Whole of SS and SE are jealous of the SW. The same SW that voted their beloved Jonathan in 2011, the same SW that ensured Jonathan did not get les than 25% votes in any SW state.

The SW must really have smart people with super powers to survive the hate from the first republic from the SE and SS.

YOu can Bleep off now

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2015
These people are so dull. Gbaja the only house member that have sponsored more bills than any member since 1999, they all keep quiet to listen attentively to Gbaja when He's talking.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Ayameze2015(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

He has dealt with it wink

He has moved on. Are you pained he is not wailing like your people?
A clear case of sarcasm from the pained Gbaja, why don't he ignore and feign ignorant of what Tambuwal said?? Just the way Gej use to ignore mostly A.p.c hallucinations. Btw am not pained!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=Yomboy4ever post=36874383][/quote]
Lol... y u dey vex for me.. kilode gan..ki ni mo se fun re... He shud stop telling us if he has moved on.. buh d thing pain gbaja sha o... o dun gan...

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

And your people have always being hot heads replying the North.

How far has that gotten your people?

And talking about crumbs, who is the crumb eater in Nigeria and who are the wailers? please don't make me go tribal.
Ah, so you simply assume I'm from Igbo land. Lol. Anybody who says the bitter truth must be Igbo, far from it. In Nigeria, the politicians depending on status are the meat and crumb eaters. The entire population get even no crumbs. The Almajiri are not suddenly eating meat because Buhari is in Aso Rock. Don't get it twisted. In any case the two regions I originate from have produced both presidents and vice-presidents but all that mean nothing to me as long as the generality of Nigerians still live in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ayameze2015:
A clear case of sarcasm from the pained Gbaja, why don't he ignore and feign ignorant of what Tambuwal said?? Just the way Gej use to ignore mostly A.p.c hallucinations. Btw am not pained!

The lost of Jonathan must have really affected your lives, ndo............pained motherfucker
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
Ah, so you simply assume I'm from Igbo land. Lol. Anybody who says the bitter truth must be Igbo, far from it. In Nigeria, the politicians depending on status are the meat and crumb eaters. The entire population get even no crumbs. The Almajiri are not suddenly eating meat because Buhari is in Aso Rock. Don't get it twisted. In any case the two regions I originate from have produced both presidents and vice-presidents but all that mean nothing to me as long as the generality of Nigerians still live in poverty.

Whatever rocks your boat man...... have fun while at it. Gbaja is somewhere planning the next move, dogara may become gbaja best ally tomorrow.

I am going back to work. enjoy

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by strongerthaneva(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
comilcho:
APC is worse than PDP
PDP is useless and clueless than APC..
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Whatever rocks your boat man...... have fun while at it. Gbaja is somewhere planning the next move, dogara may become gbaja best ally tomorrow.

I am going back to work. enjoy
And how will Gbaja benefit you or your LGA or Nigerians whatever position he holds? How does even Dogara benefit anyone? I chuckle when I see the emotional outbursts and insults people like you throw at anonymous people because they have a different political opinion. It clearly marks out angry APC supporters. Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Ayameze2015(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The lost of Jonathan must have really affected your lives, ndo............pained motherfucker
why the insult?? You have a very low i.Q as i can see. I'll never insult you but i'll let you know that you are empty!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why pple dey praise gbaja, after all d mouth.. So he is a masturbator hahaha... gbaja pele o... sun rere... hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by philips70(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:
Where make I move go?

I think say Bubu's recent actions and current events don make you give Nairaland chance for some time. Because very soon to carry finger type comment go hard talk less of creating a thread.

BUBU is the Moses of our time.

And I know deep inside you already know so but you just can't abandon all the fans that look up to you here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.