Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” (29385 Views)

I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal: I've Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Mbkite(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Paschal001:
. So Gbaja is not competent... Mtchew... .. Nigerian Politicians changing sides since 1800.

Yes.... . Here I am finally as the FTC.... Choi, e dey sweet me die.....

Chai, I feel so much like Ladyf n INTROVERT.....

Joblessness na bastard.... .
I dedicate this FTC to a those going to to write KPMG aptitude test on Saturday,and to those Jobless Nairalanders like me that wrote Zenith bank aptitude test yesterday. May we be called soon, so that I would leave this struggle for new peeps like Mbkite. .....

P4pasky
paschal001, u are really funny. I wish u success. I am just free today unlike oda work days. I took it upon myself to place d likes of INTROVERT n LadyF behind 2day. Frm 2mao they are free to carry on. Lol
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Heluwajohnson(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Like a slave, Gbajabiamila has humbly accepted the "Incompetence" tag from Alhaji Tambuwal and has moved on.
Good afternoon sir
U called urself doublewisdom. Wow!
Ur level if wisdom sir GLITTERS AS THE BOTTOCK of a BABOON.
Thank u sir.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Heluwajohnson(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Like a slave, Gbajabiamila has humbly accepted the "Incompetence" tag from Alhaji Tambuwal and has moved on.
Good afternoon sir
U called urself doublewisdom. Wow!
Ur level of wisdom sir, GLITTERS AS THE BOTTOCK of a BABOON.
Thank u sir.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by asamaigho(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
amdoyin82:
I think dis statement shud be directed at gbaja instead of tambuwal... Tambuwal has shown clearly how hausas behaves, dey will always support their pple no matter ur atrocities same goes to the Igbo but Yoruba is so different. They can so sell their kinsmen because of token. We all remembered wat gbaja did to honourable mulikat. Gbaja played a prominent roles in d emergence of tambuwal as d speaker back then and bluntly opposed his kinsmen mulikat. Yorubaaaaaaaaaaaa ronu o

so dogara is hausa?,,,its amazing d way some elements reason with their anus.

tambawal has supported a christain dogara against a muslim gbaja' and he gave his reasons(weda tru or false),dat doesnt end d world.its all politics no need to attach unneccesary north and south sentiments.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by after1: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
[s]
AreaFada2:
The emotion is clearly that of disappointment over ordinary citizens ready to defend politicians fighting for meat or crumbs destined for their own pocket. Usually crumbs for many sell their principles just to get a cut. Everyone has a right to an opinion. Whether they differ from yours or not. To insult others is clearly immature. To even run a democratic society, one must first understand the basic tenets.
[/s]

Rubbish from a certified bigot. Hypocrisy runs in your blood and you have no shame. You called a whole tribe slaves cos Gbaja refused to engage Tambuwal in a newspaper noise making challenge yet you now talking about insulting others is immature. We know those that have been slaves to the whole tribe in Nigeria since 1960. Hypocrites wont end well, change your ways.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chosen1984:
I have always Respected his royal highness, sorry his Excellency Aminu Tambuwal!! That young man has a knack for Leadership!!! He tends to be on the side of True leadership no matter the Circumstance!

If God tarries, Tambuwal, Ribadu and Elrufai are the northerners that could lead Nigeria some day.
May God bless u for this my brother, the 4th ammongst them is Hon Dogara... They have distinguish themselves ore than almost all the nothern leaders of recent times.... Not only north bt nigeria as a whole

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its an Undisputable bitter truth my brother!! I Don't really know much about Hon. Dogara, but if Tambuwal says he is what he is, i totally Believe it!
Warmis:
May God bless u for this my brother, the 4th ammongst them is Hon Dogara... They have distinguish themselves ore than almost all the nothern leaders of recent times.... Not only north bt nigeria as a whole
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its an Undisputable bitter truth my brother!! I Don't really know much about Hon. Dogara, but if Tambuwal says he is what he is, i totally Believe Him!
Warmis:
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nelo95: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mbkite:

paschal001, u are really funny. I wish u success. I am just free today unlike oda work days. I took it upon myself to place d likes of INTROVERT n LadyF behind 2day. Frm 2mao they are free to carry on. Lol
Pls can someone help me with Kpmg past questions? Here's my email: chiooo95@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by fyneguy: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
" I wish him all the best in his future undertakings'' = ''We shall meet in the future when you will need me''
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Rubbish from a certified bigot. Hypocrisy runs in your blood and you have no shame. You called a whole tribe slaves cos Gbaja refused to engage Tambuwal in a newspaper noise making challenge yet you now talking about insulting others is immature. We know those that have been slaves to the whole tribe in Nigeria since 1960. Hypocrites dont ooend well, change your ways.
Hahahaha haha! Another angry APC tout. They just can't hide agbero behaviour. All I know is your god Buhari will end up achieving nothing after chasing shadow and our SW people will still only have the politicians filling their pockets while fanning ethnic sentiments when it suits them. Buhari failed and got his ass kicked out b4. People are already warning him about his narrow mindedness like he was warned 30 years ago. While your hate for SE if here implied obviously I have to disappoint you. I'm not from there. Yes slaves, but if you ever learned to read you will see that I meant the elite/politicians. What family in SW do you come from? I'm a direct descendant of Oodua, with evidence not those immigrants like you claiming Oodua heritage. grin cheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by barcaboi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
So when replying Northerners, your people suddenly become humble. Reason is simple. When you always tag along other people just to get power, you have to accept the crumbs thrown at you. If really mature as you claim, why the initial gra gra and threats when Dogara first outsmarted them? grin wink Reason why Awo will remain the best SW politician for a long time. He understood the North and refused the crumbs from their table.
that's ur business, as long as we got the reins of the nation from GEJ. ..that's an achievement. ......wld u rather have us go down as a nation....what about this don't u get? when it's the turn of an igbo man....wldnt he need the votes of everyone in the nation abi na only SS or SE go vote?.....bros, u align and form pacts. .....
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by barcaboi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The man Dogara won with votes majorly from SS and SE honourables. This is not about North or South. The SS and SE that votes absolutely for Dogara are they Mallams?
help me ask am b4 they start spreading bulls^t.....
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by after1: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
[s]
AreaFada2:
Hahahaha haha! Another angry APC tout. They just can't hide agbero behaviour. All I know is your god Buhari will end up achieving nothing after chasing shadow and our SW people will still only have the politicians filling their pockets while fanning ethnic sentiments when it suits them. Buhari failed and got his ass kicked out b4. People are already warning him about his narrow mindedness like he was warned 30 years ago. While your hate for SE if here implied obviously I have to disappoint you. I'm not from there. Yes slaves, but if you ever learned to read you will see that I meant the elite/politicians. What family in SW do you come from? I'm a direct descendant of Oodua, with evidence not those immigrants like you claiming Oodua heritage. grin cheesy
[/s]

Trash from a deluded fool and accursed dingbat. Anyone that dare call them out must be an APC member, only m.oronic fools reason like you. Who cares about Buhari? how is his own failure which you wish for affect my own life. Check my profile and point out where I support any politician, only jobless fools like you do so for a living. You insulted a whole tribe and now changing topic to Buhari, you must have been cursed from the womb. Descendant of Oodua indeed, you better go ask your mother well cos she must have been raped to shred by different men to produce a never do well like you. Shameless hypocrite.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by barcaboi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
donem:
Right From Afonja,Awolowo,Abiola,Tinubu and now Gbajabiamila, Yoruba's would never learn.

Trust not/fear North.
yet the SS n SE voted Dogara in.....so whos fooling who? SW got posts ; what did SE and SS get?
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Trash from a deluded fool and accursed dingbat. Anyone that dare call them out must be an APC member, only m.oronic fools reason like you. Who cares about Buhari? how is his own failure which you wish for affect my own life. Check my profile and point out where I support any politician, only jobless fools like you do so for a living. You insulted a whole tribe and now changing topic to Buhari, you must have been cursed from the womb. Descendant of Oodua indeed, you better go ask your mother well cos she must have been raped to shred by different men to produce a never do well like you. Shameless hypocrite.
Hahahaha. Some humans are so angry about their worthless lives. Pele, it is well.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by after1: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
[s]
AreaFada2:
Hahahaha. Some humans are so angry about their worthless lives. Pele, it is well.
[/s]

Buhahahaha. You are the pained lying mofo, a lowlife hypocrite trying to hide his foolishness, a shameless being that think everyone must be APC or PDP. Go end your pathetic and useless life.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcaboi:

that's ur business, as long as we got the reins of the nation from GEJ. ..that's an achievement. ......wld u rather have us go down as a nation....what about this don't u get? when it's the turn of an igbo man....wldnt he need the votes of everyone in the nation abi na only SS or SE go vote?.....bros, u align and form pacts. .....
Good. I like pragmatism. But only to handover to a failed dictator. What happened to Fashola or even El Rufai? It seems the anger was merely due to propaganda. Did you expect GEJ to undo 50 years of mess so easily? What evidence is there that GEJ stole all the money? We became largest African economy in that time, a record young people went into farming. And many positives. Did you expect GEJ to quash Boko easily considering how long UK struggled with IRA, USA and allies and many Asian countries with Taleban and Al Qaeda? By the way, I wanted GEJ to lose, because I feared for his life. Certain areas if Nigeria were ready to do anything for power.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. You are the pained lying mofo, a lowlife hypocrite trying to hide his foolishness, a shameless being that think everyone must be APC or PDP. Go end your pathetic and useless life.
He hehe. Pained? I laugh in Kanuri. Well I don't suffer erratic power supply, or poor health care or poor infrastructure. Ko kan mi. If you work hard enough and show a modicum of sophistication and refinement, you might just achieve a little bit in your life. I hope your mother is proud of you insulting other mothers. Good bye.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by after1: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
[s]
AreaFada2:
He hehe. Pained? I laugh in Kanuri. Well I don't suffer erratic power supply, or poor health care or poor infrastructure. Ko kan mi. If you work hard enough and show a modicum of sophistication and refinement, you might just achieve a little bit in your life. I hope your mother is proud of you insulting other mothers. Good bye.
[/s]

Buhahahaha. Do I look like am suffering from all those rubbish you mentioned as well? More reason I dont fight nor argue over politicians online cos while you doing that, they are busy sharing money together. You are a shameless hypocrite, get that into your head and try change your foolish ways. You should direct your rubbish to your mother that refused to train you well, since you enjoy insulting other tribe online. M.oronic animal.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Rotimi47: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
He is more mature than many people who talk before thinking.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Rotimi47: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
crixtex:
U had no choice than to move on... U lost!!! so u must move on.... stop painting words...
How did he lose? He got the position of majority leader which makes him relevant and more powerful.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Rotimi47: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweatlana:
Lol this is very intresting.

I'm happy to see the yorubas having a taste of their own pie! grin

They will always be slaves to the north.
See your life! Yoruba's occupying 2 good positions in the house of reps and some wailers posting gibberish! How many sensible positions are your tribes people occupying? Your tribe will always be 2nd class citizens of this country. Oshisko!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rotimi47:
How did he lose? He got the position of majority leader which makes him relevant and more powerful.
Lol... 2nd fiddle position..hehehe
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by segxy2015: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
@gbaja, that's Hausa man for u,they won't betray themselves, bt u work against ur sister HON MULIKA
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by luvmijeje(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
A double edged beautiful response. It painted Gbaja as a classy, respected, educated, refine human being while casted Tambuwal as an ungrateful, vengeful, classless and boorishly person.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by barcaboi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
Good. I like pragmatism. But only to handover to a failed dictator. What happened to Fashola or even El Rufai? It seems the anger was merely due to propaganda. Did you expect GEJ to undo 50 years of mess so easily? What evidence is there that GEJ stole all the money? We became largest African economy in that time, a record young people went into farming. And many positives. Did you expect GEJ to quash Boko easily considering how long UK struggled with IRA, USA and allies and many Asian countries with Taleban and Al Qaeda? By the way, I wanted GEJ, because I feared for his life. Certain areas if Nigeria were ready to do anything for power.
u joking right? Fashola when OBJ had a double tenure.....obviously a yoruba man wldnt have entered...Elrufai still has a lot to prove....wch of GEJ achievement can u brag of....forget ethnicity. ...GMB has a reputation that won him the vote....fear for whose life....were u not in Nigeria when d subsidy bullsh^it happened? Or dancing just a day after a major bombblast just to welcome Shekarau to Pdp...the arms deal scandal, chibok girls, the annoying ish wasn't just the kidnap but the nonchalant response to it until 3 good weeks after....bros open ur mind to it....GMB aint an angel but at least there's a seriousness around him.....Alameisigha got freed like seriously? EFCC has bn a toothless enterprise for like 4yrs.....
u call him toothless dictator...do u know how many times the police harassed 5 sitting governors because of opposite views, how the same SSS, who pdp accuse of bn partisan, took laws into their hands....shd I continue?
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by jice(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
He will beg before 2019 or cry been misquoted or misunderstood.
Anyway, aboki nah aboki
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by jice(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
He will beg before 2019

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by ayindejimmy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
crixtex:
U had no choice than to move on... U lost!!! so u must move on.... stop painting words...

You're pathetic!
Would you have felt better if he was abusive?
I guessed he deprived you of that joy.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcaboi:

u joking right? Fashola when OBJ had a double tenure.....obviously a yoruba man wldnt have entered...Elrufai still has a lot to prove....wch of GEJ achievement can u brag of....forget ethnicity. ...GMB has a reputation that won him the vote....fear for whose life....were u not in Nigeria when d subsidy bullsh^it happened? Or dancing just a day after a major bombblast just to welcome Shekarau to Pdp...the arms deal scandal, chibok girls, the annoying ish wasn't just the kidnap but the nonchalant response to it until 3 good weeks after....bros open ur mind to it....GMB aint an angel but at least there's a seriousness around him.....Alameisigha got freed like seriously? EFCC has bn a toothless enterprise for like 4yrs.....
u call him toothless dictator...do u know how many times the police harassed 5 sitting governors because of opposite views, how the same SSS, who pdp accuse of bn partisan, took laws into their hands....shd I continue?
Correction: I wanted GEJ to lose because I feared for his life. Error in my previous post.

An El-Rufai who was a good administrator of Abuja and his work previously in govt still makes him preferable to a failed dictator.
Both Gowon & OBJ were in their 30s as HoS and both achieved more for Nigeria. OBJ achieved more in 3 years as an untested officer than his 8 years of misadventure and vandetta.
Except Nigerians are seen as fools or bigots, why worry about BRJ's tribe?

All you said here are your opinion to which you're entitled.

GEJ's tenure: 14 new universities, Federal roads better, Trains revived, Fertiliser scam dealt a blow, ghost workers removed, boost in Agriculture, we became biggest economy in Africa for the first time and many more. Despite the landmine of Boko set in his way, detractors, bigotry and all in the 5 years.

Buhari has power now, what is he going to achieve with it? No bragging will do. Let's see results. The clock is ticking. 4 years is not as long as people think.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by barcaboi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:

Correction: I wanted GEJ to lose because I feared for his life. Error in my previous post.

An El-Rufai who was a good administrator of Abuja and his work previously in govt still makes him preferable to a failed dictator.
Both Gowon & OBJ were in their 30s as HoS and both achieved more for Nigeria. OBJ achieved more in 3 years as an untested officer than his 8 years of misadventure and vandetta.
Except Nigerians are seen as fools or bigots, why worry about BRJ's tribe?

All you said here are your opinion to which you're entitled.

GEJ's tenure: 14 new universities, Federal roads better, Trains revived, Fertiliser scam dealt a blow, ghost workers removed, boost in Agriculture, we became biggest economy in Africa for the first time and many more. Despite the landmine of Boko set in his way, detractors, bigotry and all in the 5 years.

Buhari has power now, what is he going to achieve with it? No bragging will do. Let's see results. The clock is ticking. 4 years is not as long as people think.
oga stop bn biased...u don ride the train before....train revived on old rail tracks? Who does that? have u ever thought that the person that built our refineries was Burahi in the 1st place like 30 years ago? Agric seem to be one of the few bright spot and even GMB admitted that. ...who is his detractors that used boko? The guy that made the 'ungovernable' statement was Lawal kaita of PDP! will I destroy my people to spite another person..why not destroy other people? Have u thought about Azazi saying PDP were behind it? And if election didnt hold in d north, who wldav won? sit down and think objectively.....That's whats wrong wt y'all, blame everyone for everything, the opposition, the detractors, the cabal.....time has changed bro....if GMB messes up, then we send him off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Scraps ‘Ministry’ Of Power - TheCable / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged / Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.