Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” (29392 Views)

I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal: I've Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcaboi:

oga stop bn biased...u don ride the train before....train revived on old rail tracks? Who does that? have u ever thought that the person that built our refineries was Burahi in the 1st place like 30 years ago? Agric seem to be one of the few bright spot and even GMB admitted that. ...who is his detractors that used boko? The guy that made the 'ungovernable' statement was Lawal kaita of PDP! will I destroy my people to spite another person..why not destroy other people? Have u thought about Azazi saying PDP were behind it? And if election didnt hold in d north, who wldav won? sit down and think objectively.....That's whats wrong wt y'all, blame everyone for everything, the opposition, the detractors, the cabal.....time has changed bro....if GMB messes up, then we send him off
So until you go to Mars, Mars doesn't exist, continue. So Azazi is now the omniscient person. Continue. Conspiracy theory that you condemn is ur specialty actually. And which govt fought Boko hard in the run up to election that allowed more people in Borno to vote, not GEJ? The world is not much different now than 30 years back. I ate, needed light, health care, water, security, transport. And I still do now. Frankly, that's all Ajayi and Okoro family care about: a good life, not your power grab politics.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by ejohnny39(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
dayo23:

@The bolded : Simple, well articulated, and very Mature response from Hon. Gbajabiamila

#Respect
true talk
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by barcaboi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
So until you go to Mars, Mars doesn't exist, continue. So Azazi is now the omniscient person. Continue. Conspiracy theory that you condemn is ur specialty actually. And which govt fought Boko hard in the run up to election that allowed more people in Borno to vote, not GEJ? The world is not much different now than 30 years back. I ate, needed light, health care, water, security, transport. And I still do now. Frankly, that's all Ajayi and Okoro family care about: a good life, not your power grab politics.
the battle they ddnt fight for 6yrs was suddenly fought in 6 weeks....do u know ow many soldiers were sentenced to death because they refused to fight with limited weapons? Even the sacked Badeh confirmed there was limited weaponry. ....what's the conspiracy here? open ur eyes and stop bn sentimental. u want light? did we have as high as 4500MW b4...we had 2600 or so....now the refineries are tryna start work unlike waiting till 2016......
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by anigbajumo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
fashoo2010:
He better move on... He was celebrating then when he and his cohort deny His own sister d speakership position and support a northerner, Northerner nw turn their back at u... Mukaila suppose be speaker, she ended up being ML, Gbaja also suppose be speaker, He ended up being ML... Blood is thicker than water...never betray ur sister/ brother..

Best comment on thread far....
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by anigbajumo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Alhaji Tambuwal has spoken,” he said. “For me I have moved on and I can only wish him the best in his future undertakings"

That statement is monumental maturity from Gbajabiamila!
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2015
barcaboi:
the battle they ddnt fight for 6yrs was suddenly fought in 6 weeks....do u know ow many soldiers were sentenced to death because they refused to fight with limited weapons? Even the sacked Badeh confirmed there was limited weaponry. ....what's the conspiracy here? open ur eyes and stop bn sentimental. u want light? did we have as high as 4500MW b4...we had 2600 or so....now the refineries are tryna start work unlike waiting till 2016......

Well, blame game is easy.

I would have thought GMB would return even with atomic bomb from America to threaten Boko if it's that easy. grin cheesy

As for whatever megawatt, how generous. APC controlled media could have pulled even 0.1MW from their anus, I won't put it beyond them to stoop so low. Are you NEPA staff? So you quote all those beer parlour wattage? All the information published by media houses in Lagos over the past two years have all been well-calculated to oust GEJ. His ouster actually pleased me, because they would have assissinated him had he won.

Everybody pretended not to have heard of Leahy law during GEJ's time. It was there and Americans always quoted it but nobody cared. Now that GMB returned empty handed, everyone is talking of Leahy law.

APC is supposed to be in power but all they do is fight and betray each other, sue each other to court, mudslinging and washing dirty druss in the public. They can have power through lies and deceit but they have serious trouble ruling. Now they can see that governance comes with distractions, and selfish individuals grabbing their own share of power & money. Even after 16 years of waiting in opposition. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Two months have passed. Boko is fiercer than ever. Oh, you will claim GMB didn't promise to eradicate them in two months. I would have laughed if the matter wasn't serious, sad and pathetic.

Better to achieve success in 6 weeks than nothing. Who knows, another 6 weeks of pounding since May 29th, Boko might have come begging on their knees.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by TijaniAbu: 4:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Gbajabiamila stylishly rude tho, calling Tambuwal "Alhaji" when he knows the man is an Excellency, a Governor and a former Speaker. Anyways Tambuwal was right, Dogara is competent more so than Gbajabiamila

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos) / Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp / Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.