Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” (29387 Views)

I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal: I've Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ayameze2015:
why the insult?? You have a very low i.Q as i can see. I'll never insult you but i'll let you know that you are empty!

Lol...pele ma binu, se o ti gbo.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by godwin120alex: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Your said Gbamija support for Tambu was it for free? Abegi make we hear word
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
And how will Gbaja benefit you or your LGA or Nigerians whatever position he holds? How does even Dogara benefit anyone? I chuckle when I see the emotional outbursts and insults people like you throw at anonymous people because they have a different political opinion. It clearly marks out angry APC supporters. Na wa o.

The only anger I feel is at people stupidity, go back and check, my responses are to stupidities shown here.

Like I said, Gbaja probably has a mansion in Asokoro and somewhere in Banana Island.

Let me go think about my mansion too.

In fact, why did I make any comment on this forum.

Apologies
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by donem: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Right From Afonja,Awolowo,Abiola,Tinubu and now Gbajabiamila, Yoruba's would never learn.

Trust not/fear North.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
AreaFada2:
And how will Gbaja benefit you or your LGA or Nigerians whatever position he holds? How does even Dogara benefit anyone? I chuckle when I see the emotional outbursts and insults people like you throw at anonymous people because they have a different political opinion. It clearly marks out angry APC supporters. Na wa o.

While we are at it, what emotions made you to make your first comment about some people and crumbs. That is one of the "stupidities" I am talking about.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by NewNigeriaMind: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
donem:
Right From Afonja,Awolowo,Abiola,Tinubu and now Gbajabiamila, Yoruba's would never learn.

Trust not/fear North.

This is another of the stupidities, who are the people that voted Dogara?
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by yfirstson(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very mature and honourable response.

Kudos to Gbaja.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Ayameze2015(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol...pele ma binu, se o ti gbo.
Look! I said its over stop quoting me,am busy supposing am lethargically free then I should have your time. But as of now am busy!
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
“Alhaji Tambuwal has spoken,” he said. “For me I have moved on and I can only wish him the best in his future undertakings.

That statement is monumental maturity from Gbajabiamila!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by PenSniper: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweatlana:
Lol this is very intresting.

I'm happy to see the yorubas having a taste of their own pie! grin

They will always be slaves to the north.

Your forefathers, led by Azikiwe stuck to the apron springs of the north from independence to 1966 with terrible woes as their reward.
After the war, as cowed slaves, they continued on the same route simply for crumbs still with nothing to show for it except the position of a cowed and subdued servant as VP to
Shagari. Throughout these periods, only the Yoruba stood their ground until their red line was crossed by the northern military in 1993.
Need i remind you what followed thereafter ?
They went down on their knees to beg us to accept the presidency. The feat recorded by the Yoruba then may never be equalled again in Nigeria - only two presidential candidates both from the Yoruba stock.
The north has had decades to test your people and found them to be treacherous, greedy, shifty, cunning and unstable.

Whilst your forefathers tagged to the north as minions, not a single Yoruba man or woman ever refered to them as slaves to the north.
Whether you want to admit it or not, the Yoruba are a class on their own and towers above your people in civilization and astute thinking.
Primitive thinking and a lack of sound cognitive reasoning and civilized
behaviour are very much hereditary in
you so much that you deserve nothing than to be ignored.

I can only blame the posterity that lumped the Yoruba together with a race of people yet to come out of the 19th century cocoon.
BUT something is bound to give sooner or later.

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by lalasticlala(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
lopekomo:
Tambuwal free him!

i am waiting for you to start uploading those stuff...
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by brirold1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oga Mark..... Its time u take a bow and relax.

Meanwhile....
Order for your multifunctional USB flash drive and cable for both I phones/Android phones/Tablets/computer...
4GB --- #4'200
8GB --- #5,000
16GB --- #6,000
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by HzRF(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guk:
Tambuwal is quoted "The committee is one of the most sensitive in the legislature. Apart from taking care of the welfare of members, the committee oversees all procurement processes. As the Speaker, I only did what my predecessors did by giving Dogara this sensitive position"

The bolded is the only reason why Tambuwal supported him.....to cover all their shenanigans.......that committee is the Honeypot/Cookie Jar.....Tambuwal cannot afford exposure of their plundering of taxpayers' money. Watch out for who they will give the committee to!
According to my bro over there Leo ogar or whatever is leading the way to emerge as d new chair of Dat committee
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by authority2006(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweatlana:

The same way they were slaves to you people from 2011 to 2015.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by authority2006(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ayameze2015:
Before nko?? Why are some people trying so hard to potray this a matured response? Dogara won, so Gbaja should deal with it!
You guys are the ones trying so hard to knock your heads off because he didn't pick a fight in his response. Kind of disappointment to you guys..
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Rilikoko(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its simply a Pdp agenda,remember "Alhaji Tambuwal" said 8 out of d last 7th assembly principal officers voted Dogara.pls who constituted majority of the last assembly? Pdp noni!.So Tambuwal should just pls let hear word about his cry of competence when we all know they all have a certain agenda(ii.e the NPDP caucus in APC).
BtW who knows Dogara when Gbaja was championing the struggle for change in the lower chamber,so it is now he is not competent abi...shioor!

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by AreaFada2: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

While we are at it, what emotions made you to make your first comment about some people and crumbs. That is one of the"stupidities" I am talking about.
The emotion is clearly that of disappointment over ordinary citizens ready to defend politicians fighting for meat or crumbs destined for their own pocket. Usually crumbs for many sell their principles just to get a cut. Everyone has a right to an opinion. Whether they differ from yours or not. To insult others is clearly immature. To even run a democratic society, one must first understand the basic tenets.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Walelavender(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Never expected that comment from Aminu Tambuwal. Even if that was his strategy, it shouldn't have been for public consumption. I am pretty sure being the Governor of Sokoto state won't be his peak as per his political aspiration. You will still need these guys someday! #God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by VirginFinder: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweatlana:

You are a dullard!
The slave is the one that went to court just so that he can get a paltry 'deputy chief whip' and yet got nothing - ibos
Instead, Yorubas got house leader in addition to deputy speaker to the shame/chagrin of Dogara and his PDP/ibo friends.

As it stands, Femi Gbajabiamila is the real Speaker. Even Dogara knows it.That was why he wanted him as deputy or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by barcaboi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by reuben79: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweatlana:

and south-east will continue dere slaves witsouth-south.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by omolami: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
We don't expect less from a treasurous Tambuwal. The initial saga in the house of rep was caused by Tambuwal because that was what he did in 7 assembly. Tambuwal was an Apc in pdp through out his tenure until last minute. Therefore Tambuwal is a green snake under the green grass. Very treasurous and a sell out. Can't be trusted. For me is non to be reckoned with.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Archmed(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
I'm a BIG fan of Hon. Gbajabiamila.His competence can not be doubted, only that he's too radical to occupy such sensitive post.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by igbinigiejeff(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
It's not everything you do as a politician that you reveal to the public especially when you are still in the game.
Such a thing is reserved for one's memoirs when one is no longer involved in politics.
That's what Governor Tambuwwal should have done when he said he worked behind the scene to facilitate the emergence of Yakubu Dogara as Speaker of the Lower Parliament.
He even said it openly that he had actually preferred Dogara to Gbajabiamilla long even before the race to the speakership began.
Anyone who knows a bit about the politics of this country in the last five years will know the alliances that have brought Femi and Tambuwwal together.
Good, there's no permanent friend in politics. Only interest. But this is not an absolute truism.
Given the fact that Tambuwwal might need Femi to get some stuff done for him later, to me, it's politically incorrect for him to have made that open statement.
Of course every discerning political observer knows he worked for Dogara behind the scene. An experienced politician would have been more diplomatic in his utterances.
The game continues!
I may be wrong in my observation though

Zedddd:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/188234-gbajabiamila-replies-tambuwal-says-ive-moved-on.html

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by KanwuliaJara: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Yes!
Please, MOVE ON!
TINUBU'S BOY-TOY! kiss
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by discusant: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Like a slave, Gbajabiamila has humbly accepted the "Incompetence" tag from Alhaji Tambuwal and has moved on.

Lol, they ain't seen nothing yet. Waiting to see when Baba Buhari hands over power to a Yolobar.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
fashoo2010:
He better move on... He was celebrating then when he and his cohort deny His own sister d speakership position and support a northerner, Northerner nw turn their back at u... Mukaila suppose be speaker, she ended up being ML, Gbaja also suppose be speaker, He ended up being ML... Blood is thicker than water...never betray ur sister/ brother..

I learned that vital lesson a few years ago. I'll never betray my own person in an attempt to be seen as ONE NIGERIAN or whatever that means. Never.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by discusant: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hon. Femi Gbajamila derogatorily addresses Tambuwal as an Alhaji, instead of Governor.

Lol; the animosity between ACN and CPC/ANPP factions of APC may soon hit the roof tops.
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by ejohnny39(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Abugab:
No move, stay dey fight for house leadership instead of legislating.
Tambuwa's statement has some truth as Dogara has really shown a high level of leadership acumen.
Tribal sentiment, the hatred towards Tinubu and 2019 nothing more
Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by Spybradd: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Paschal001:
. So Gbaja is not competent... Mtchew... .. Nigerian Politicians changing sides since 1800.

Yes.... . Here I am finally as the FTC.... Choi, e dey sweet me die.....

Chai, I feel so much like Ladyf n INTROVERT.....

Joblessness na bastard.... .
I dedicate this FTC to a those going to to write KPMG aptitude test on Saturday,and to those Jobless Nairalanders like me that wrote Zenith bank aptitude test yesterday. May we be called soon, so that I would leave this struggle for new peeps like Mbkite. .....

P4pasky

dont know you but i pray God grants you success.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” by discusant: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Femi Gbajamila couldn't, and can't do anything about this due to Nigeria's rigged political structure and legislative representation. Landmass is never used as criterion in a federation to cut out new federating units - as was done in creating the 36 states Nigeria by northern soldiers.

Northern soldiers who created states in Nigeria proliferated too many undue number of 19 states and too many lgas in the once one region north, but left only 17 states in the once two regions south. What they did was like say, cutting today's US states of California or Texas into more states and obtaining more political representatives for California or Texas.

When Nyamiri de ask for restructuring the polity for near-equitable political representation between north and south of Nigeria, some Iyoloba could have believed that Inyamiri was only calling to have a sixth state in the southeast.

But fact is that the five-states-only structure in the southeast contributes a lot in the political under-representation of the entire southern Nigeria in the NASS and in the entire polity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.