Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) (57571 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) / ReligiousWar Against Traditional Religion: Anambra Pastor Burns Ukolo Uga Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by fatherlyplayer: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
If you must judge a Lizard make sure you judge very well. if you don't judge them well they. Will take you to there court and judge you also...
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Oluschenco(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Religious intolerance on point.
who send am?

waiting to see the revenge mission from the shrine worshippers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Speakdatruth: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
ice25:
He's given us power over principalities and powers to put to shame the works of the evil one
hope he's fortified and ready for aftermath
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mr itk
He think his jesus .. Probably a demon himself
Anyways
*sips tea*

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by marcelifeh(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
1stHola:

You and the so-called spiritual backing are bloody foóls

How can you be so senseless?

Is the world made for Christians alone?

When those bastąrds bokoharam start burning churches now, you people will start crying silly.
This is the highest form of religious intolerance
The stupíd pastor should be jailed.

The Church is just a building used for public Christian worship to worship the almighty God whose throne is above.

If God could only open ur eye 4 a second to see what Hell looks like, u will agree that this world should be made 4 true christians alone

Stop calling him stupid he must have been led to do what he did.
Give ur life to Christ and Avoid God's judgement.
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
engrolawei:

You only call yourself a christian. That is your religion but not your way of life, else you wont come and make these comments here.

NOTED sir.

But, that's the truth, so deal with.
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Onyiibazz: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dottore:
why are you all angry with the pastor let the shrine fight him if its that powerful.

I also advocate that the villagers should also burn down the man's church so that it'll now be a fight of the gods!
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by kennie1312: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
natas22:
The posters above me really need Jesus

Back to the thread hmmm the pastor did he get spiritual backing from the almighty before doing such, if he did those idols are wasting time but if his doing it without the corresponding help from JESUS menh he just entered one chance

Kudos to the man of God
help from Jesus or God?
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ama80:
It's ikoro not ukolo.ds is my town ooo.uga kwenu!hop it doesn't create a problem trying to solve one.spiritually,it's a liberation if done properly.
Wow am frm Uga too , Umudim Awarasi.
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:
From first glance, he shouldn't have done that

If theres any evidence that the shrine is satanic, he should let it be known

Note that it says "pastor" and not "clergyman" or "priest". How much formal education does the fellow have? That he took it upon himself to burn a traditional artefact?
thank u.
I don't know what happened to freedom of worship. And I wonder what he says when muslems burn chrches. Some pastors just make me laugh. People worship in that shrine and he want to force them to leave their place of worship and join him by burning the shrine. I'm a christian, but I don't like the fact that some christians condem muslems when chrches are burnt and at the same time jubilate when christian burn shrines.

Its just too bad. Some of those traditional worshipers are even more puis that some christians who hind behind the name of God and commit all sorts of atrocities.
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
thank u.
I don't know what happened to freedom of worship. And I wonder what he says when muslems burn chrches. Some pastors just make me laugh. People worship in that shrine and he want to force them to leave their place of worship and join him by burning the shrine. I'm a christian, but I don't like the fact that some christians condem muslems when chrches are burnt and at the same time jubilate when christian burn shrines.
Its just too bad. Some of those traditional worshipers are even more puis that some christians who hind behind the name of God and commit all sorts of atrocities.

That pastor needs to be arrested. Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" still shamefully happening in black Africa 2015. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by tartar9(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hallelujah! lets also burn Mosques
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by 1stHola: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
marcelifeh:

The Church is just a building used for public Christian worship to worship the almighty God whose throne is above.

If God could only open ur eye 4 a second to see what Hell looks like, u will agree that this world should be made 4 true christians alone

You must be a very retąrded foól
So, only Christians will make heaven? Because you're making reference with that silly Bible of yours written by those selfish silly drunkąrd men of those days?

How come we have many errors ( The earth is flat. The earth is the center of universe. The sun and the moon are lights etc) If this book is really the word of God, how come there's so much mistakes in it

And you think after reading all this nonsense, I will give my precious life to your Jesus

*** If anyone, even your own family suggests
worshiping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )
*** If a man or woman have sex with an animal, both
human and animal must be killed.
(Leviticus 20:15-16 ).
I guess you should kill the animal since they were
willing participants. Are you people crazy?
** If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the
man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)
*** If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him
and his father's wife is to be put to death.
(Leviticus 20:11 )
*** If a man have sex with a woman on her period, they
are both to be "cut off from their people" ( Leviticus
20:18 )
******* God decreed that a man who picked up sticks
on the Sabbath day was to be stoned to death
(Numbers 15:32-36)
***** God commanded men to divorce their foreign
wives for no other reason but that they were not God’s
people (Ezra 9), and women were helpless if they
weren’t married in those days.

Consider these stories: In the Flood story we’re told
God wanted to destroy all mankind.
In Moses’ day God wanted to destroy all of the
Israelites.
In Joshua’s day God wanted the Israelites to kill all of
the inhabitants of the Promised Land.
Saul was told by God to destroy all of the Amalekites.
According to Jonah, God was going to destroy the
people of Nineveh.
God also destroyed and scattered the northern tribes of
Israel because he was displeased with them.
God allowed the accuser to destroy Job’s health and
family life just to win a “bet.”
If you find out a city worships a different god,
destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants...
even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15 )
*****Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )

And you ídiot should not just tell me all those bullshıts you usually say that "ALL THESE ARE OLD TESTAMENT" JESUS CHRIST HAS COME BLABLABLA
Stop calling him stupid he must have been led to do what he did.
Give ur life to Christ and Avoid God's judgement.

One thing is sure to me, The god in the Bible simply
cannot be describing the ALMIGHTY God who exists.
That god is a barbaric god. He is a hateful, racist and
sexist God.

FÚCK you
Fùck him
Fùck the stupíd nonsense that led him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by MaziOmenuko: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
What sort of religious intolerance is this? Why not just worship your God and let others do theirs? Yet he will be the first to scream foul when boko haram burns churches!

Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by OgundeleT(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
natas22:
The posters above me really need Jesus

Back to the thread hmmm the pastor did he get spiritual backing from the almighty before doing such, if he did those idols are wasting time but if his doing it without the corresponding help from JESUS menh he just entered one chance

Kudos to the man of God
just like the way boko haram recieve spiritual backing from there god b4 bombing churches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
chudidonas:

Its a pity I will grace your low life comment with a reply but a nitwit like you deserve one. Diabolic foool

Long talk

tell me are all the members of your town saints?

are they trillionaires?

are they the most developed town in Nigeria?

are they raptured before time as they are too pure for this world?

You are the fooooool for being short changed

for accepting another mans religion without question and burning yours with relish

I spit you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by sheyihandsy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
Some xtians don't just think. The whites: There God is white, Jesus is white and even his disciples. What accounts to our blackness? They forced their religion on u ppl and u followed suit. Bob Marley said and I quote " God comes in black tru tru" There's black Jesus. The pastor go hear am...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
chigoizie7:
The people in that community that allowed this man to do this are fools.

The last time I checked, Nigerians are entitled to freedom of worship.

How dare you burn other persons god because u think ur own god is supreme?

If u all can condemn this act, please I don't want anyone to scream fowl when a muslim burns a church.

@least, we have christian religion,islamic religion and traditional religion as three major religions in Nigeria.

If u think ur own god is supreme, please worship it/him, but don't destroy other peoples own.

If u think someone is bewitching u using his/her own god, please, go to ur own god and get power to protect urself from those other peoples gods.

If a group of young men from that village who are against this very barbaric act should storm that venue and beat that pastor to pulp or mob him to death, u all will call it jungle justice.

Some years back, mostly in the northern part of this country, we have seen cases of churches being burned and some christians retaliating by burning some mosques as well, permit me to say that they all should ve allowed God to fight his fight since he is d most supreme being.

This is hypocrisy of the highest order,and with such attitude of "when I am in favor, No, problem, but if it is against me, it is considered fowl" then Nigeria has a long way to go.

Whatever that is good for the "goose" is also good for the "gander".

Whatever I said, I said as a law abiding citizen. Who knows the right from wrong, and not a mofo that was blinded by religious jargons.

Btw, I am a good christian, I try as much as possible to do what is right, I try to always obey the law of the land.

You are simply a good church goer, probably a Roman Catholic, who understands nothing about the workings of God. If you knew the power of God, your tone would have been a bit different, even in condemnation. You spoke like an ordinary human, probably an agnostic. I doubt your Christianity.

If the young man was asked by the village to carry out deliverance and breaking of ancestral curses and covenants, and God instructed him to burn that shrine so that people would be free, who are you to accuse him?
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Abagworo:

That pastor needs to be arrested. Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" still shamefully happening in black Africa 2015. Tufiakwa!

After they will say they are peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by delishpot: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
The juju will fight for its self
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Unluvable(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
dabriggs:

There is the story of the boy who defied the elders and killed and ate a vulture. The elders knew nothing would happen to him, but in order to keep the tradition and beliefs which tells people that eating a vulture will lead to death, they conived and poisoned him. While he was writhing in pain and holding his stomach he told them that he did not eat the vulture but a chicken. He simply hid the caught vulture in his house and replaced it with a chicken. The elders did not know this.
He died eventually not because of any gods anywhere who punish people with death if they eat a vulture, but by elders who were afraid they might loose their respect as people no longer fear the gods and invariably no longer fear them.
They knew all along that their "eat a vulture and die" story was bullshit.

Damn! Fear is needed for control. I wonder when our people will be totally emancipated.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
thank u.

He doesn't know anything about Christianity if he thinks that Jesus is telling him to burn down a sacred artefact that our ancestors worshipped for thousands of years before he was even conceived.

Christianity existed in ancient Judea, Rome etc with hundreds of other "heathen" religions. Did Jesus tell his disciples to destroy any of them? No! In fact he said to give Caesar what belongs to him!

If he had just left the shrine as it was and given its worshipers the peace Jesus told us to give them, they could have come to Christ on their own

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
st*pid pastor. Last time I checked the Ikoro not "Ukoro" btw was an ancient drum which was used to summon the people of Uga when an emergency case occurs...eg war,death of the king e.t.c. The last time the Ikolo was used has been over three decades, when the town of Uga and neighbouring town of Unubi went to war over a large swat of land...a battle which was eventually won by Uga. The Ikoro is a talking drum for chrissake!..and has never been worshipped by anyone,what's wrong with Nigerian pastors? The guy should be jailed.,that Ikolo is part of Uga's history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by fr3do(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
MyMentor:

it is human dat made it and it is human dat wil destroy it.
Simple logic!

how come these same pastors dont pull down mosques.

We should learn to respect traditional religions, traditional religion is not witchcraft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Pdizzle(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Femi Kuti don talk am "oyinbo don kill africa finish"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
DATS NICE
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
This is arrant nonsense and its not scriptural.

In the scriptures, pagans who became Christians burnt their idols and other pagan tools.

Christianity never rammed down their beliefs on orders. Christianity was not about compulsion.

These are false prophets and you can tell by their fruits,

He should be persecuted
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
ILIDEFI:

You are simply a good church goer, probably a Roman Catholic, who understands nothing about the workings of God. If you knew the power of God, your tone would have been a bit different, even in condemnation. You spoke like an ordinary human, probably an agnostic. I doubt your Christianity.

If the young man was asked by the village to carry out deliverance and breaking of ancestral curses and covenants, and God instructed him to burn that shrine so that people would be free, who are you to accuse him?

Ok, deal with.

Btw, try a bench warmer( church goers are outdated)
I am not a roman catholic.

Since it is all about pulling down structures that are not churches or belonged to christians, please let them go up north and burn down mosques. If u give me any contradictory reason as to why mosques can't be burned down, then u re a hypocrite and that Is what makes u and me different, GUDnite

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
The rate at which christians and Muslims have been brainwashed amazes even my grand mother's goat.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Jacobee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Afam4eva:
That pastor should be locked up.
for what bro?
Re: Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Repent of what? Christians are the worst pretenders and liars!
In 2010,I was in a village in Oji river area of Enugu state for a burial. During the outing mass on Sunday,it was announced in the church that the oldest man in the village and a traditional worshipper died that morning. The whole hypocrites in church especially those old holier than thou witches and wizard, ndi oji bible ekpuchi njo were happy when suddenly the priest rebuked them. He said that man is the most honest person he has ever met. He can never call black,white unlike 70% of the so called christians and will never take bribe or join in praise singing of an evil person. The priest warned the congregation never to try such hypocrisy in his presence again or he will expose their evils in that church. The whole church was quiet.

brize:
So far the people that owns the shrine willingly repented then he is free to burn it with their consent

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.