Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) (106368 Views)

My Girlfriend Valentine Hair Do( Picture) / Ladies What Will U Do (picture) / Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Johnnoah1st: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Arisha:

I just typed in Somalia on google nd gbam u folks talk alot of poo abt us on this thing so i jist had to join and defend my ppl nd country
hahahaha, and u tink u can defend ur country? even the ghanains as many as they are on dis forum cant defend themselves talkless of somalia? mehn! many people dont knw where d map of that country is on world map.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by sexaddict08(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Nothing there....whether front seat or back seat, I've got his heart! grin

U didn't tell us its Lady F-up today!
I guess u haven't smoke that poo yet.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
ladyF:
Nothing there....whether front seat or back seat, I've got his heart! grin
What a Nice Answer! U will make a Good Wife if u are such.. But I advice, dnt always be always simple to him becuz we Men we take any chance for granted... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by abumeinben(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Well the other girl should respect hersayf....if she's matured

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry

I will just respect myself and go to the back, but Na car owner side I go occupy o! lolzzzzz funny enough something similar has happened to me, I was in a car with my bf's friend, he took me to pick up his girl, on getting there she came out and saw me and her countenance changed! immediately she told me to go to d back seat, I respected her n went to d back and apologised for taking the front seat, d funny part was that she was later dropped at d park coz she's based in school, she attends Madonna, lolzzzz at the end of the day, no be me still come back to the front seat? I still wonder if she was actually reasoning from her anus that day, I was already in d car, u came n saw me, ur inferiority complex got a better hold of u and u embarrassed urself b4 a stranger, just for u to be dropped along the way for d stranger to reclaim ur position. I am a girl o, but I just wonder why most girls have chicken brains, Yeye sets of people. And the idiot was so loud! She wan claim territory, like as if say sitting in the front seat will give u a gold medal. What's so special about front seat sef? after u don sidon for front seat finish, advertise urself to the world, him go drop u and carry another contester on the next street!

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by sigiyaya(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
FowlYansh:
Noting there....whether front seat or back seat, I've got his heart! grin
you be evil spirit
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Aitee1: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Front of cars don't freak me especially when the person driving loves going on speed and I always love to act like a boss so relaxing at the back makes me feel like one wink
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Them don start...

Pretence and lies...

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aitee1:
Front of cars don't freak me especially when the person driving loves going on speed and I always love to act like a boss so relaxing at the back makes me feel like one wink

LIES

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by domopps(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
no mind am.. I for derail this thread buh its late already...

Tell me when did u and that guy u quoted become Female! So u will be here checking those girls profile anytime they comment then send them personal mail latter!

God is watching you in 3D

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
sexaddict08:

U didn't tell us its Lady F-up today! I guess u haven't smoke that poo yet.
Chisos
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Brugo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Do you expect her to get out and move to the back seat? Any girl that thinks so is just not worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Aitee1: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Freemanan:

LIES

I am very SERIOUS!!!
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
trust me, am allergic to bomb, and WAT REGION IS hamar cadey?
This one is just fooling himself. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by tiswell(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
cherylsmith:
He can't come to pick me with his female friend. But if that happens, she should know who I am and be wise enough to know her position too .
Are you talking as His wife or girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by prospero15(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Arisha:
Um I wouldnt know?! my man wouldn't be allowed to have female friends. Feel lonely? get down on ur knees and talk to Allah ! Or you can go MEET HIM angry

Yipa!!!!..I wntd 2 approach but I got a signal 2 abort....wow (anambra peeps b lyk) true "rove"
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by NICOGRAVITY: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
It doesn't matter where I sit.
He came purposely for you, why worry where you sit. What matters is that you love each other. Does sitting in front make you any better?
like a man sleeping in a garage and hopping to turning into a Ferrari.
He maybe having a conversation with his friend and wants to continue.
what a shame if you make a storm out of a tea cup.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by zinnyprecy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
lol. I will happily sit at d back.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Vikky014(f): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
i will buy my own car and carry my male friend cool

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Front seat means nothing but you have got to make somethings clear, front seat is like the drivers right hand person.

Me, I will just take my two legs back to where I came from. Except its his mother, asides that all of em females to the back!

And me I don't do boyfriend, so if we are together, its for marriage. .. see little things matter. If your dad picks you from school and wants to go pick your mom, will your mom sit at the back? Think!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Will go to the back and spread my legs wide open! One leg on top of his, the other on top the ladies seat. grin grin grin

It would also be lovely if i have on a skirt, and candida albacans to spice up the occasion cheesy
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by STENON(f): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
First of all, I'l greet the Lady in smilling mood and sit at the back.

Bt a good Husband will understand the meaning of that smile.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry
Nothing wey eye no go see! Ehn, he would introduce us to each other before I ll enter the very car.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by harbeedaymee(f): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
i'll ask the lady to relocate to the back seat before i descend on her wink wink

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Mznaett: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Front seat causing kasala in some families lol

Few days ago, my uncle's wife was sooo bittered cuz my uncle's friend took d front seat ever since they came around till the day they left.
Only God knows what she was planning within
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aitee1:

I am very SERIOUS!!!
That's rare tho... I like that...
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Andyblaze:
angry

I've dated girls that would go and sit in the back and I've also dated girls that would knock the beyotch straight out grin
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by fadolak(f): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Courtesy demands that she leaves for d back seat but if she refuse to relocate, i'll jejely go back into my house.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
harbeedaymee:
i'll ask the lady to relocate to the back seat before i descend on her wink wink

And what if she actually descended on you instead? grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
harbeedaymee:
Double wahala
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by prospero15(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I will just respect myself and go to the back, but Na car owner side I go occupy o! lolzzzzz funny enough something similar has happened to me, I was in a car with my bf's friend, he took me to pick up his girl, on getting there she came out and saw me and her countenance changed! immediately she told me to go to d back seat, I respected her n went to d back and apologised for taking the front seat, d funny part was that she was later dropped at d park coz she's based in school, she attends Madonna, lolzzzz at the end of the day, no be me still come back to the front seat? I still wonder if she was actually reasoning from her anus that day, I was already in d car, u came n saw me, ur inferiority complex got a better hold of u and u embarrassed urself b4 a stranger, just for u to be dropped along the way for d stranger to reclaim ur position. I am a girl o, but I just wonder why most girls have chicken brains, Yeye sets of people. And the idiot was so loud! She wan claim territory, like as if say sitting in the front seat will give u a gold medal. What's so special about front seat sef? after u don sidon for front seat finish, advertise urself to the world, him go drop u and carry another contester on the next street!

They like front seat like FTC wey dey sweet some Nairalanders grin

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by edorhe14(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jeez!! Ladies with craziness...What does it matter
#smh #women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Quit Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.