Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) (106271 Views)

My Girlfriend Valentine Hair Do( Picture) / Ladies What Will U Do (picture) / Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by cherylsmith(f): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:
Cherylsmith. I wouldn't come to pick you with a female friend. And If I do, Will gladly tell her to move to back sit myself. You wouldn't need to act. I will do the talking. Won't give u any reason to be jealous and wouldn't risk you for anybody. Promise grin

Lol. Okay, Good. But don't be so direct. One would think something's going on between us.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Apsssal(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith:

See, face your front o. Common car seat you say? Okay, if she comes to pick you with her male friend in the front seat, just take a seat behind.

U hv spoken my dear.
reality is a fact.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by cherylsmith(f): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
Gaidenk:

Height of insecurity,sha na your levels,see your ekuke dog.

It isn't insecurity. Lol @ekuke dog. What does ekuke mean?
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by cherylsmith(f): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2015
tiswell:
Are you talking as His wife or girlfriend

Both.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by cherylsmith(f): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
IceDude:
Dont mind him jawe......Some people thinking na one way. How will a sane guy pick up his gal frnd with anoda gal in the front seat? The only women i can give that opportunity are my mum and elder sist. My gal frnd will understand
smiley
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2015
I ll do nothing oooo, its my guy I ll handle wen we r alone.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2015
I'll change the back seat to the front one grin grin
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by dmola(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2015
lepasharon:
Honestly, ill go stay at the back to be polite

...while cussin her in my mind and asking if she has home training
Honestly ur commnt got me laffn silly.....I like ur sincerity
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by dmola(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2015
Wmn r wonderful creature we men cnt do with out ......awon drama queens been laff mi a.sss out with crazy comment

I Love Big beautiful wmn
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith. Why bother about what people think?

What's bad about something going on between us?

Are you married? No vex if you are.

Just kidding.

Have got lots of women in my life. grin
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by CHM11: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2015
aameyah:

Talk is cheap. tongue
Its simple using ones brain... Women like trouble. So my female friend who sat in the front sit should come down and move to the back sit because you my gf is to join us in the car?
That's total disrespect to me, my friend/friendship and a stupid showoff and pride from my girl. I'd surely dump her Ass and date the friend who is humble enough to move to the back sit.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by cherylsmith(f): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2015
FannySwindler:

Just kidding.

Lol. I'm not married.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by CHM11: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2015
Apsssal:

U hv spoken my dear. reality is a fact.
Asslicker alert *joke*
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by dude99(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2015
ladyF:
Nothing there....whether front seat or back seat, I've got his heart! grin

hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
Wow wow!well said!You just made a quote.Nice one.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

Alert >desperate side chick for hiring

who's desperate for hiring? e be like say u don miss road or u didn't read the comment well, u know its a different thing to read and its also another thing to understand. Its possible that one can read but won't understand.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by missbehave247(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2015
U should have sent her pm's instead of this now

Inferiority complex is indeed a disease
FannySwindler:

Just kidding.

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Cherylsmith. There you are. I will add you to my Posh Nairaland ladies list. To join the likes of Amis, Rolly83,Softysparky. They are Stunning...just like you.

We don't need to bother what another man thinks. As long as you have no one to compete with...you should be OK with me. Promise.

So let there be something between us. grin
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by missbehave247(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Bad girl
SexyStrawberry:

who's desperate for hiring? e be like say u don miss road or u didn't read the comment well, u know its a different thing to read and its also another thing to understand. Its possible that one can read but won't understand.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by aameyah(f): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:

Its simple using ones brain... Women like trouble. So my female friend who sat in the front sit should come down and move to the back sit because you my gf is to join us in the car?
That's total disrespect to me, my friend/friendship and a stupid showoff and pride from my girl. I'd surely dump her Ass and date the friend who is humble enough to move to the back sit.

Your call.tongue
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Misbehave 247. Why are you Disbehaving? grin grin. Do you know me from before? Why inferiority complex? Can you express yourself before a lady? Ssshh.

Is that how you send pm's to all the Nairaland women? Smh.

I got nothing to say to you...so stay out of my way....

See d notes below... for the likes of you cool
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by more4rm9ja: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Raymondif:
ibadan toaster!
grin werey ni e.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by CHM11: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2015
aameyah:

Your call.tongue
Sure its my call, one I'll gladly make.

Everyman loves a humble easy going woman.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Sexystrawberry. Of all the comments I have read on the post. Yours is the most sincere, realistic and sensible.
You must be intelligent. cool

Who cares if anyone begs to differ? grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by mYphhiRes: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:
Um I wouldnt know?! my man wouldn't be allowed to have female friends. Feel lonely? get down on ur knees and talk to Allah ! Or you can go MEET HIM angry

Babe ur man "won't be allowed to have female friends"? Seriously Like he needs ur permission to have a life? Na e be say e go enter small before dt man becomes husband o. Those ones that would leech on you without having a life of their own (which should include a healthy amount of male AND FEMALE friends), are most often not the good ones
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by missbehave247(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2015
She has already noticed u, why not do the needful?

Kids everywhere on NL

U should be grateful I quoted u
FannySwindler:
Misbehave 247. Why are you Disbehaving? grin grin. Do you know me from before? Why inferiority complex? Can you express yourself before a lady? Ssshh.

Is that how you send pm's to all the Nairaland women? Smh.

I got nothing to say to you...so stay out of my way....

See d notes below... for the likes of you cool
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Osisie(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2015
U should just smile and use the back seat. Unless u've got a low self-esteem. Or u don't know ur self worth. And, don't forget to make the girl feel at home. And if my woman comes to pick me with her male friend, I'll gist with the guy till the car stops. And sure, he can stay at front sit.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Misbehave 247. Which needful.? I don't have to be like you sending Pm's to every lady on Nairaland trying your luck. That's not me. I say it public.

Why should I be grateful to a stalker? You quoted me out of ignorance.
Ignoramus everywhere on Nairaland.

Ssssh. Be Thankful, drink plenty water and mind your business. cool

It can only get Nasty. Bring it On.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by aameyah(f): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:
Sure its my call, one I'll gladly make.

Everyman loves a humble easy going woman.

Blimey! You don't need to defend your choices!cheesy
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by CHM11: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2015
aameyah:

Blimey! You don't need to defend your choices!cheesy
Every smart choice comes with a reason, didn't defend it for you, but for other peeps reading.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by aameyah(f): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:

Every smart choice comes with a reason, didn't defend it for you, but for other peeps reading.

Loooool. You are a defensive one, aren't you. cheesy
Tut tut. Lmao!!
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Mznaett: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Aitee1:

Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I have some unfinished biz to sort out before I sleep. Once again have a blissful night.

A wonderful morning to you pretty,,hope you had a peaceful night rest?

Environmental is on-going @my end wtb you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.