Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) (106301 Views)

My Girlfriend Valentine Hair Do( Picture) / Ladies What Will U Do (picture) / Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith:
He can't come to pick me with his female friend. But if that happens, she should know who I am and be wise enough to know her position too .
wht if u don't know who she is too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

I will just respect myself and go to the back, but Na car owner side I go occupy o! lolzzzzz funny enough something similar has happened to me, I was in a car with my bf's friend, he took me to pick up his girl, on getting there she came out and saw me and her countenance changed! immediately she told me to go to d back seat, I respected her n went to d back and apologised for taking the front seat, d funny part was that she was later dropped at d park coz she's based in school, she attends Madonna, lolzzzz at the end of the day, no be me still come back to the front seat? I still wonder if she was actually reasoning from her anus that day, I was already in d car, u came n saw me, ur inferiority complex got a better hold of u and u embarrassed urself b4 a stranger, just for u to be dropped along the way for d stranger to reclaim ur position. I am a girl o, but I just wonder why most girls have chicken brains, Yeye sets of people. And the idiot was so loud! She wan claim territory, like as if say sitting in the front seat will give u a gold medal. What's so special about front seat sef? after u don sidon for front seat finish, advertise urself to the world, him go drop u and carry another contester on the next street!

Alert

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by 2rez: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
wht if u don't know who she is too? cheesy
Gewd question u got up there. smiley

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by bewla(m): 2:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
The op is male yet he created a thread strictly for ladies. Woman wrapping at its peak
u no dey hear word waiting u find come as for. me i follow u
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 15, 2015
ilobasama:
Omo I de fear u o

Dont son.... come backk here cheesy i don bite kiss
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith:
He can't come to pick me with his female friend. But if that happens, she should know who I am and be wise enough to know her position too .
Height of insecurity,sha na your levels,see your ekuke dog.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by RexTramadol1: 3:40am On Aug 15, 2015
FowlYansh:
Noting there....whether front seat or back seat, I've got his heart! grin
YanshFowl grin
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by badostic: 3:55am On Aug 15, 2015
I did it this week, but front seat was reserved for her at the same time two other girls in the car has interest in me.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by delishpot: 3:57am On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith:

See, face your front o. Common car seat you say? Okay, if she comes to pick you with her male friend in the front seat, just take a seat behind.

Gbam!!!
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Cherylsmith. I wouldn't come to pick you with a female friend. And If I do, Will gladly tell her to move to back sit myself. You wouldn't need to act. I will do the talking. Won't give u any reason to be jealous and wouldn't risk you for anybody. Promise grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by reddbone(f): 4:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Nothing at all, I will just tell them to drop me off over my ex.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by ChynoBEATS: 4:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
buh its late already...

There's still time to make heaven, repent brother Pray so you wont miss out of this great moment..

Christ is Coming
Tell others too Please
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by wx9Z: 4:50am On Aug 15, 2015
I will pull my panties n start crying.

www.yeyepikin.com for your Nollywood and Hollywood movies news, celebrity gists, updates, trailers and lots more.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by alaura: 4:54am On Aug 15, 2015
The girl should respect her self and be sensible enough to go to d back
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Ugosample(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2015
This thread is filled with lies grin grin tongue tongue
Women i know or the ones from mars tongue tongue
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:
you can go MEET HIM angry

Na wa for U oooooo
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by adorable29(f): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Some girls on here be forming I won't mind but are total opposites!

Anyway @ op, It depends!

If she is a fugly fat baboon with brown teeth and wearing trousers! Oh well, I will say "hi dear" and get in the back seat without any qualms and will even gist about my day as we drive along ! *End of discussion*

If she is a drop dead gorgeous babe, light complexioned, wearing an outfit that exposes her fresh spotless laps and some hot boobs! Oh well, I ll subtly take the keys and drive..... While my man goes to sit at the back! That should send the right message to my boo that he has some explaining to do!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Making a big deal out of it just goes to show a high level of immaturity. Smile @ d friend while u gallantly sit @ d back. Who has back sit ever changed their feelings??
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Cutehector(m): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

There's still time to make heaven, repent brother
Pray so you wont miss out of this great moment..

Christ is Coming

Tell others too Please
ok

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by espn(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:
Um I wouldnt know?! my man wouldn't be allowed to have female friends. Feel lonely? get down on ur knees and talk to Allah ! Or you can go MEET HIM angry
u must b joking..u wouldn't v male friends too..stop bin over possessive or so so jealous. sad
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Votukpa(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:
Um I wouldnt know?! my man wouldn't be allowed to have female friends. Feel lonely? get down on ur knees and talk to Allah ! Or you can go MEET HIM angry

Seriously?

R u actually serious?
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by whugo(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2015
FowlYansh:
Noting there....whether front seat or back seat, I've got his heart! grin
Your name though
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by solodox(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
me sef don tire.... All dem babes here r expired... No new bloods...

EXPIRED ke? babes dey silent ni?
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by aameyah(f): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:

Because of common car sit?
Some women ehn!!

LadyF ...you make sense jare....

Ehenn.
So if the tables were turned and and I come see you with my pesky friend who relegates you to the backseat. How would you feel?
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Raymondif: 6:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ABAHA WAS TOO. so u are a somalia? u tink i dont understand somalian slangs? fuCck ur dad too! maggot!
ibadan toaster!

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by CHM11: 6:44am On Aug 15, 2015
aameyah:

Ehenn.
So if the tables were turned and and I come see you with my pesky friend who relegates you to the backseat. How would you feel?
Its nothing... I have a million other things to think about....car sit position is not in that list.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by IceDude(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2015
cherylsmith:

See, face your front o. Common car seat you say? Okay, if she comes to pick you with her male friend in the front seat, just take a seat behind.
Dont mind him jawe......Some people thinking na one way. How will a sane guy pick up his gal frnd with anoda gal in the front seat? The only women i can give that opportunity are my mum and elder sist. My gal frnd will understand
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by ewizard1: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Some ladies with their foolish ego. undecided

If my lady tries to figth for the position or give attitude over it (Which i'm sure she wont!)... She'll hear wehn that day!
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by abiolaope: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=Arisha post=36951123][/quote] Arisha, i must confess, you re beautiful. I will tell you to sit in the front and tell the other one to manage the back sit.
Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Spybradd:
Freemanan I am Sorry for editing your post. it was childish of me
No problem Mate... We all make mistakes... Morning.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) by aameyah(f): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:

Its nothing... I have a million other things to think about....car sit position is not in that list.

Talk is cheap. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.