Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (58674 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by effyzie01(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
I love this guy

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Misogynist2014(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Very important you involve her best friend in conversion- works like magic.

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by trippleKAY(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Unibentested:

Yes Boss! But that's not usually the case or reality. Reality, especially in Nigerian universities is you like me, i like you, I spoon feed u, do assignments for you, write exams for you, write you poems, call you everyday, you see me like a brother, a nice guy, den u go behind and start to oil Peter, wey no dey call you, wey nor send u, wey dey put jeans for yansh (sagging lol), yet crying everyday on my shoulder that he's a bad boy (lol)..You would be amazed the kind of stories my much younger university cousins gist me about love in school...

As the girls don turn dating to mathematics, sharp guys should enrol for further maths..
nice 1 bro! I learned new stuffs, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This ish only works when charming guys do it. Majority of males are too awkward for this and will just make a mess of the situation

Those ones should stick to groveling grin

grin thank you for speaking my mind lady.

@ the OP and other guys reading this, please take a minute to consider what i have to say because as a guy who has been on both sides of the divide (friendzoned and otherwise) i do have actual practical experience.

I think the truth is that guys in the friendzone usually do the opposite of everything on this list but doing turning around to now do everything the list says might not really change much because the problem is usually something entirely different: It's as simple as she doesn't find you attractive. Thats it.

Your best chance of getting the one you want is making a good first impression and then you can apply these things. But then again most guys in the friendzone will find it really hard to do these things because it really jsut doesn't come naturally to them. The so called bad guy that ignores women for days doesn't sit on his bed watching the time tic away until twice the time she took to reply has elapsed; they simply really do have a lot of things going on in their lives or basically don't care that much (if at all) about the girl.

So if you're trying to make progress out of the friendzone, let me give you some practical advice that wil actually work: go for a woman/girl who matches your status in life. Simple. There is always someone who would appreciate you just the way you are. And if you consider yourself to be too good for the one who considers you good enough, but yet find that the one you consider good enough does not consider you good enough, then focus on improving yourself. Success can make up for not having naturally good looks.

Also, if a girl doesn't "click" with you from the beginning, i think it might be a waste of time trying to use these "further maths" formulas, coz it won't get you anywhere (IMO).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Bowwow11(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice tip

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Monalisa185(f): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Xiadnat:
All these game playing sef.......I hate am.

I don't think these as outlined above make a guy "un-nice". I think it's just dating smart and protecting your heart.

I don't know why dating and courtship should be like calculus and astrophysics and shii.....

I like you, you like me. Let's just get together and see what happens. No games, no strings.....damn. undecided

and that's what's up
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by linobrown9(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice write up[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by DSuperWoman(f): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
I enjoyed reading your thread, especially all those comments in between like A and J or Sup. you're a smart guy and I might be a girl but I agree with you 100 percent

4 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Kanbee: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Tcapello: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
on point man

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nicolars(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nyc 1 op
This post will take me to a better stage

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by gr8david(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
I dey hail oooo

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Sojebrand(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Unibentested:

Yes Boss! But that's not usually the case or reality. Reality, especially in Nigerian universities is you like me, i like you, I spoon feed u, do assignments for you, write exams for you, write you poems, call you everyday, you see me like a brother, a nice guy, den u go behind and start to oil Peter, wey no dey call you, wey nor send u, wey dey put jeans for yansh (sagging lol), yet crying everyday on my shoulder that he's a bad boy (lol)..You would be amazed the kind of stories my much younger university cousins gist me about love in school...

[B]As the girls don turn dating to mathematics, sharp guys should enrol for further maths..[/B]
@d bold. Bad guy

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by LBTY(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hian!! What did I just read? Lool.. If she says 'gd am' reply with 'am'? What kind of girls does this work on? My dear, no serious guy would do this.

If a girl takes sometime to reply you, must you think she's intentionally doing it? You can ask if she's busy and have her message you when she's less busy. Trust me that works like a charm, it endears the you to the girl.

I didn't even read what you wrote about the 'don't apologize' part. My dear, if you are trying to play some child's game with a girl, and she's ready for it by all means use this technique. But if a guy should try this nonsense with me, he's not even worthy of being in the friend zone.

Choose maturity over child's play. Now that's sexy as hell

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Lovelynature(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Unibentested:

Lol...Nwanne, that's ladies for you...they want what they can't have and prefer the unavailable..and of course friendzone the available....
So true bro, women so much like attention and when they see a guy that gives them much attention they treat him like trash and friendzone him, yet keep longing for the one that hardly look their way. The best way to escape friendzone is; don't be submissive to her and don't give her much attention. She will keep wondering what you're up to, and the more she wonders the more she is attracted to you. They can't just help it!

4 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by 2tek: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
400billionman:
Poster, number

11. Do not call her more than once a day. If she does does not pick, wait till tomorrow.

12. Address her as baby. A girl who wants to date you will respond to this title but one who wants to play you or waste your time will warn you or ignore that word BABY.

13. If she demands money or card.. Promise but delay giving her by 1 week. If she continues chatting, she likes you, if she stops chatting you, nah GAME.

14. Never show care so much.. How are you is okay. Do not ever ask, Where are you ? Girls do not like monitoring boyfrends talk more of when you are still toasting her..

15. Phone tricks. If you call and network is bad, do not call back or explain yourself, wait till tomorrow. If she call you same day, talk on her credit. If she flashed, then call back.

After doing all these, ND she decides to submit punany, no do dullapo o.

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by 4C2215131: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Unibentested:

As the girls don turn dating to mathematics, sharp guys should enrol for further maths..

Word!

2 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Aboki4inside(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trust me, the best method is to be yourself.
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Xiadnat:

I don't think these as outlined above make a guy "un-nice". I think it's just dating smart and protecting your heart.

I don't know why dating and courtship should be like calculus and astrophysics and shii.....

I like you, you like me. Let's just get together and see what happens. No games, no strings.....damn. undecided

Very few think like you.
What a mature comment!

It's not meant to be stressful. I love you, what do you say?

There are more important relationship issues than all these...

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
NiRfreak:
Seriously........and swearing to GOD.....the problem with u gals is dat....pple like you dont knw when being played.......i'm a testament.....#ibelieveincheating.

whatever
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
NiRfreak:
Seriously........and swearing to GOD.....the problem with u gals is dat....pple like you dont knw when being played.......i'm a testament.....#ibelieveincheating.

whatever..... mr i know all
pls u dont know me and stop quoting me, i know your type the one that sees every gal as objects and humans with fish brain,pls i beg of u get off my mention.
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by NiRfreak(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
esosa993:

pls u dont know me and stop quoting me, i know your type the one that sees every gal as objects and humans with fish brain,pls i beg of u get off my mention.
i can bet my life you love being mentioned.........smiles......#everygirlclaimsbeingdifferent.

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
NiRfreak:
i can bet my life you love being mentioned.........smiles......#everygirlclaimsbeingdifferent.

i can see u an attention seeker......am done
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by tommychow(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
LISTEN THO! This only works when you made a good first impression (well dressed, scent, posture etc)...and she's single. Guys never want to understand an attractive babe already has a main nigga, side niggas and friendzoned niggas. Please tell me the magic you wanna pull off that would make you her number 1. Always remember you're joining a queue and more guys will join behind you. At the end of the day, whether you like it or not, she's gonna do the choosing no matter how wicked your game is.

If you are already in the friendzone because you were being HER FRIEND, forget it bro. You've lost that sex appeal, you're like a brother now (except she's not very attractive and you are a good catch to her, try your luck). Next time, start your game from the 1st time you meet. From the very 1st time you meet her and you are attracted to her (at this stage, no emotional attachment ), tell yourself "let's see if she's attracted to ME, if she flows with ME, if she gets MY jokes, if she enjoys MY company". BE THE SUBJECT!!! Forget about showing her you're interested, one million other guys are.

Mistakes guys make is they make it about HER at the first time, which makes them attached to her not the other way around. Asking her 101 questions, interviewing her: "do you like this place?" "which song do you like?" "what do you think about what happened to Tonto Dike yesterday?" "are you enjoying your food?" "when are you going home?" FORGET QUESTIONS! Most of the time talk about you. "I love this song the DJ is playing", "I remember when I was...", "I find that funny because...", "I can cook better than what they're serving", "I loved today's sermon, especially the part about...", "i find you very shy" (good one if she's forming), "I heard Will Smith punched Pete Edochie", "I've never had this kinda birthday...". Let her be the one to comment, disagree, ask questions etc If she's not flowing with you, MOVE ON!

When she's flowing with you, cut it short so you leave her wanting more, get her number. Then follow OP's tips after making a confam 1st impression.

5 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by NiRfreak(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
esosa993:

i can see u an attention seeker......am done
As a matter of fact....you are no way different from those gals.........#allgirlsarethesame.

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by NiRfreak(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
esosa993:

I can bet my life....you will read this before having rest of mind to sleep.....#everygirllovessmartguys
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ttime(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
ISS HIGH TIME GUYS STOP STRESSING THEIR MIND OVER GIRLS...

I'd rather focus on my career than waste my brain strategizing how to woo a lady.

With enough money...
I don't need all these rules.

Although I must agree with them.

Sadly but funny enough, its the only way for guy's to save their heart from being torn apart.
Especially for those with good intension.

If u meet a guy forming Mr Nice Guy...
Then am sure who go teach am lesson dey road.

3 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by NiRfreak(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Experience is the best teacher....unless u are skilled at making examples your reality.....
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by tonytony208(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Xiadnat:

Sorry. Women are not that simple to handle. They are somewhat confused and this confusion makes dating the ratherr complex and tasking. Women are also first class pretenders. So, we must know these tricks to handle them well.

3 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
ellapius:
u do dat with me and u ll drown in ur own tears .tell the op if he is such a pro he should mail me his number. ellapius24@ gmail.com he ll come back changing his write up.mind u I graduated from uniben so I no all ya engine boys una no reach.

Young lady U re funny

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.