Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (58661 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by satowind(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2015
ellapius:
huh
guess u are one of them sending me pm.dont get too tensed dear i av put ur name in December list.
I too get tym. Come be 4 locals #okukoIgbo

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ellapius(f): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2015
satowind:

I too get tym. Come be 4 locals #okukoIgbo
lols hun i see how much of time u av to reply a local ........jobless son of a busy man
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by satowind(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2015
ellapius:
lols hun i see how much of time u av to reply a local ........jobless son of a busy man
Attention seeker get a life... Nairaland aren't a dating site. Free engine boyz and try and work ur way to being independent.

2 Likes

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by RichieF27: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin this gal funny oo
Gurgle:

Lol, it wont work on me, go away
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ellapius(f): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
satowind:

Attention seeker get a life... Nairaland aren't a dating site. Free engine boyz and try and work ur way to being independent.
i yet to understand u sir.if u re looking for a lady to get u busy and get ur mind off ur miserable jobless periods pls seek elsewhere. even if i wish to turn thi site to a dating site u ll never be on the list of guys i ll depend on.....ur class of men dont av relevance in todays world sir ....so look elsewhere to pour out your frustration cos i am not the cos of ur failure
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ellapius(f): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
satowind:

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by satowind(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
ellapius:
i yet to understand u sir.if u re looking for a lady to get u busy and get ur mind off ur miserable jobless periods pls seek elsewhere. even if i wish to turn thi site to a dating site u ll never be on the list of guys i ll depend on.....ur class of men dont av relevance in todays world sir ....so look elsewhere to pour out your frustration cos i am not the cos of ur failure
Get a life and be useful tym wait 4 no fool
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by CertifiedFreak(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Works, if you're Chinese.
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ellapius(f): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2015
satowind:

Get a life and be useful tym wait 4 no fool
lols ...........pls can u stop crying?
i see how fast u reply my post.thats to show how jobless and useless u av become.... no reasonable lady ll stay with ur kind.....
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by satowind(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
ellapius:
lols ...........pls can u stop crying?
i see how fast u reply my post.thats to show how jobless and useless u av become.... no reasonable lady ll stay with ur kind.....

Am very jobless cause I lyk being informed by nairaland news. Yet as busy as u are u still come here to get informed really matured.If u lyk waste 7 days before u reply we all know u come here daily to make front page dat pretty working class 4 me. Haha... My sister get a life and stop stalking me. U are not my type.
Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by pcoolioz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol, op some of your points I do agree with, but I find some extreme.

Lets be realistic most girls won't agree with these points but as someone who has been on the two sides, being a Nice guy hardly ever pays.

Being in the friend zone hurts biko, the most painful part is when she tells you about the guy she likes, esp a guy you are better than in all aspects..except he isn't Nice.

Someday, somehow, your heart is gonna get bashed, you Will get friend zoned, you will get used, and if you are a hopeless romantic like I am, you will feel pain a lot and then you realize you need to follow some rules or play the game as the case may be.

I used to real nice, still am to an extent, but circumstances made me adjust a lil.

Even mature girls will unconsciously play games with you...oh it's just john, he is gonna be there no matter how I treat him, he is nice like that.. or its john he always calls back, as she sees her phone ringing and ignores it and pick a call from another dude who she knows calls her once in a blue moon.

It sucks, but girls arnt gonna be nice just cos you happen to be nice...that's just the painful reality.

In all though, improve on your career and aspects of your life, you need an interesting life, ignoring a chat is tedious when you have no life, pushing a girl away is hard when you have only one girl.

Don't get carried away playing the Game.. Sometimes Less is More.

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by Homguy(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2015
ellapius:
u do dat with me and u ll drown in ur own tears .tell the op if he is such a pro he should mail me his number. ellapius24@ gmail.com he ll come back changing his write up.mind u I graduated from uniben so I no all ya engine boys una no reach.
grin grin grin this one don fall finish

1 Like

Re: 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams by ellapius(f): 1:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Homguy:
grin grin grin this one don fall finish
fall into what? ur broke ass?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.