Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Guys, Teach Us How To Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Teach Us How To Love You (1857 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Teach Us How To Love You by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
..Simple..be his lover,,friend,,and helper...
Re: Guys, Teach Us How To Love You by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Everytime, I hear guys complaining that all girls want is cash, cash and more cash without showing true love. I think their idea of love from a girl is her giving them sex all the time.

If that's not the case, then pls teach us how to love you right, cos am tired of the golddigger labels placed on girls.

Sensible Opinions pls

My dear it's very simple, just treat him the same way u would luv to be treated if you where him and he was u... being real isn't that hard if u really want to
Re: Guys, Teach Us How To Love You by shachris02: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Everytime, I hear guys complaining that all girls want is cash, cash and more cash without showing true love. I think their idea of love from a girl is her giving them sex all the time.

If that's not the case, then pls teach us how to love you right, cos am tired of the golddigger labels placed on girls.

Sensible Opinions pls

best QA on this forum yet. very sensible.
Re: Guys, Teach Us How To Love You by Booty4me: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
I dont know if it's me .. but I don't value good girls .. I take them for granted .. if you love me .. I will get tired of u .. bad girls turns me on.. girls who treat me like trash .. yell at me and so on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Must Read: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You In The First 10 Second You / Am New Can Someone Tell Me Bout Nairaland / How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.