Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58391 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Tosinville(m): 12:41am On Aug 18, 2015
dumb folks with stupid questions, take her back, scum
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by jerryjere(m): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html
if u take her back, u are so stupid becos if she really love u no matter d conditions she will stay.she only concern about the money not u.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Femastic: 2:35am On Aug 18, 2015
if she no go you no go make it
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by DedeNkem: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2015
If allows that heartless gold-digger back in his life, then he is an id*iot who doesn't deserve to have a good woman in his life.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by olisaemeka1(m): 5:13am On Aug 18, 2015
greatness22:
Op, pls which edition of Super Story is dis?
Toyin tomatoe + baba Suara edition
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2015
What is wrong with today's women. Our mothers weren't this materialistic.

Its true no one wants to suffer but if you can't be there for me in rough times then don't bother or ever dream of enjoying the good times with me.

I'm glad a particular person showed her true character before I turned into what I am today by God's grace. #Trueloveisthebest
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chybeauty30(f): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Pls if u love urself pls don't take her back.she only love ur money n not u
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by onunwa21(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Ifeoma is married now to a rich man, according to you; are you encouraging Ifeoma to leave her rich hubby and marry you? My broda Nnamdi na great sin b4 God. Remember the 10 commandments.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by silversonuc(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.

did u say a man wid a good heart? Gerara here jor
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Azumy(f): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..e pain you bcs say na your fellow womantongue

I understand..but you can't take away the fact that "karma is still a bittch".
[/size]
#smiles#
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by solodox(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2015
afolwalex20:
I've watched dis film bfo undecided
Desmond Elliot was Nnamdi and Tonto Dike was d girl..
you're joking right?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chidiandre(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
things happen for a reason ...she left u u make rich....what's ton happen if u guys get back together
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by berryice(f): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Y'all follow me in instagram berry_stunner tanx
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by berryice(f): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
*** on
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Wealthy15(f): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
She will eat you dry and leave you,a woman who could not manage with you when you have nothing can never make you happy forget that love of yours and pray to God to give you a woman after His heart,because that is the only woman who can make you happy and be a help meets to you.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by BushidoBlue(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Setaje:
According to the words of my father. A broke man is a liar. lipsrsealed

So much for dignity SMH
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chisabones: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

LMAO!!! NO DUDE TAKE HER BACK F*** THE HELL OUT OF HER LIFE, AS IN EVERYDAY F*** ( USE SOME "AGBO JEDI" cheesy IF YOU HAVE TO ) AND THEN TELL HER SHE IS TO WIDE AND CRAZY FOR YOUR STAMINA LMAO. OGA RECEIVE SENSE JARE!!! U WAN BLEEP ANOTHER MAN WIFE SHE LEFT YOU AND YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO HER YOU KNOW WHETHER NA SHE BE THE BAD LUCK FOR YOUR LIFE BEFORE PARK WELL JARE THIS STORY NA COCK AND BULL STORY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin INFACT FOWL AND EWE STORY LOL
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dozai: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Guy U need sense. ( The common type). These kinda things happen daily. If she aint there when it was rough, why coming when its rossy. The best thing for you to do is move on with your life. Just continue the walk and dont look back.

I did the same and thank God that i continued the walk.

If dont know how to do it, just play this song by Graig David ( I'm Walking away)
Thank me later
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
summer1 :

Yea sure he will..but till then, friends right?
yea...cool friends

-the other topic was locked, don't know why?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Summer1(f): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
yea...cool friends

-the other topic was locked, don't know why?
I guess it was because of the derailers
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by michael522: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
My name is Michael i am from USA I want to use this possible means to appreciate one man i hold in sincere gratitude and high esteem for his help and his kindness he has rendered to me.This is the reason why i have taken it upon myself to thank this great spell caster called Prophet Mark because through his help my life became more filled with love and i am happy to say that my ex lover who has been separated from me for the past weeks came back to me pleading for acceptance from me, This was a shocking event because before i contacted Prophet Mark i was the one begging my ex lover to come back to me but through the assistance of Prophet Mark i now have my relationship restored. You can also have a better relationship only if you contact: (prophetmark@outlook.com ) and I’ll always be grateful to Prophet Mark email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help (prophetmark@outlook.com).
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by fredopareto(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.
bad boi
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ginamkpe: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
MY GUY YOU WAN MAKE MARRY ANOTHER PERSON WIFE? GO AND ASK FOR A DOSE OF NATIVE SENSE.IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF,FORGET ABOUT HER!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.