Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58406 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Alezy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
use firewood pursue am

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
ilobasama:
This is not a mistake. I have no problem with her leaving him,cos she has the right to want a comfortable and rich life. but telling him he had no future then coming back to beg is where the problem is nothing to forgive because she did not offend him, she should just leave him to be with a lady that can go through thick and thin with him
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by wristbangle: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
How many times will I read this kind of story?

The Guy in question need not to be confused about the situation. What happens to "you can't eat your vomit"? Once a goner will remain be a goner.

Guy, go look for a lady with the same intellect and vision as yours.

Ifeoma is a grubbing lady. Get that into your medulla oblangata. sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by joeb2: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
My Friend she is already married as a second wife so it is a No. If she wasn't married that would have been a different thing. But my candid advice to you Don't Marry her and look for another.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is ut coincidental that its the exact period he bounced back to life that she came begging and crying. I tot she is married already
ronald4lif:

I'm not saying what she did is unforgivable but forgiving her and taking her back are two things entirely. She feel remorseful, that's fine. He should accept her apology but never take her back.

Her apology is leery and her claim of turning a new leaf is dubious and lacks merit. She want him back not because of whatever love she has for him but because of his wealth. She would never have seen the need or a cause to apologies if things didn't turn out positive for the guy. The apology is a preposition seeking to gain unmerited advantage into his wealth and should be dismiss.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by youngin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.
yeah..i love this post of yours, very appropriate
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ulster: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
what do you want to hear.....ok, please take her back!
this is so silly, you cant even marry her because the Bible will not let you take someone's wife to be yours, even if she is No. 2. Please continue to paint your future without her.
God bless!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Deefuray(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
MOVE THE HELL ON!!!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by IgboGoat: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN? YOUR REASONING IS THAT OF NDI OFE MMANU.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by noblegrex: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote]tell him once more,this guy is a fool.after five good years n maried to some1 else. Nonsense
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

We are humans not gods
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by bayumyguy: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Don,t accept her back oooooo
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is question for the gods.are u thinking twice;be a wise man
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Rimimafia: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is she not somebody's wife?
Do you want to covet your neighbour's wife?
Guy, flee and move on.
There are lot of young bloods out there, why kill yourself.
Roff gba kwa okwu there!!!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by miky(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Brother just bang her and cut her off.. you can get younger finer women each day of your life.. she is only after your money..Or better yet tell her its not your money and lets see her reactions
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Mariojane(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
IS SHE NOT A SECOND WIFE TO A MAN ALREADY? do you wish to be second husband? this type of girl will leave you if there is any trouble. STAY AWAY!!!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
youngin:
yeah..i love this post of yours, very appropriate
Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.

Two wrongs never make a right
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by wagazala: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Take her back and see all your businesses nosedive. Ever wondered why you didn't have a penny while with her? She's bad luck. Period.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by macminista(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guy give" yourself brain"..what makes u think she won't leave you if God forbid..things goes bad for you business wize..
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by sellydion: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stop that emotion go for a brain surgery instead.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Mznaett: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
My dear, just forgive and forget her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by RJayson(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Add shampoo to your hair, it adds Vit D to the brain for good thinking.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by gabriel74: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
The question is not what you should do but do you still love her?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Pebcak: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

We are humans not gods
So?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by lolly2pops: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stay very very far from her. Yeah, that's what you do.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ahamonyeka(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
;DShe dumped you because you are poor and now that you are rich she wants you back right?OK tell her to go fix her virginity back before you can take her back winkShe dumped you because you are poor and now thst you are rich he wants you back right?OK tell her to go fix her virginity back before you can take her back
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by door2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
if u ask mez? Na who i go ask?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Earthkumy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.
she don marry, she don marry end of story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.