Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58404 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by godoluwa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If u don't know what to do that means u have vanilla in ur skull instead of brain..
vanilla? man, u don kill me with laughter
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by cyprus000: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Two wrongs never make a right
[size=13pt] Story for the gods.
That means nobody should go to jail or hell.
[/size]
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by godoluwa(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.
Only a mad man will accept such a lady back. if shes not married, some guys can still take her back(though i can never & will never take her back no matter whatever)
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by cyprus000: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Azumy:
tot of sumtin else wen i saw "him" buh guess u were ova excited sharin ur experience evn dou u r stil a wicked sumborii! Dat ur punishmnt too badt! Lolz
[size=13pt]
Lol..e pain you bcs say na your fellow womantongue

I understand..but you can't take away the fact that "karma is still a bittch".
[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by toksbisola: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
@OP; please STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN AS SHE IS MARRIED TO ANOTHER MAN. Don’t be the cause of the break-up of that marriage.

If she was not married, she should still be a NO GO AREA. She had no love for you and could not endure for a while to give you time to improve your lot in life. You are free to forgive her if you can/want but in my opinion, DON’T TAKE HER BACK.

A woman who is not ready to endure when you have no money and moves on with her life without you in it would not be able to love you right when she suddenly realizes that you are now rich and wants to crawl back into your life.

RUN FASTER THAN USIAN BOLT FROM SUCH A WOMAN. If ever you go broke when/if you ever take her back; there's no guarantee that she’ll remain with you if you find yourself in financial difficulties AGAIN.

She has proved herself as a woman without a vision that CANNOT stay with a poor man. She forgot that your circumstances might change for the better with a brighter future ahead of you which has eventually happened in your case as you have now become rich.

I WILL ALWAYS SAY IT; THAT A WOMAN WHO COULDN’T ENDURE AND LEAVES A MAN WHEN HE IS POOR HAS NO BUSINESS GOING BACK TO HIM WHEN HE BECOMES RICH.

Your family members have seen what she is made off and are warning you to stay clear. In this instance, I will say LISTEN TO YOUR FAMILY’S REQUEST. You are looking at a female gold-digger in action.

I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by joelbl: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Israel will never go to Egypt. So u have no need to allow her make efforts to regain what she earlier hate
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by lezz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
She didn't err. She made no mistake. She is a market commodity that wants to be sold to the highest bidder.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Youngpo413: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
misspicy:
Lubbish...d only fuckup is dah d lady went back.
they are called "fishbrains" for nothing.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Cooleasy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.
Very good one. We need more men of your type.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by gbemi15: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

You never know.
that she is forgiven does not mean he will marry her. forgive her by removing bitterness and the annoyance,but she is not a wife material. what if something happen to him again,will she stay?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by possibilita(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
This story looks like a 1990 Nollywood movie coz u obvously don't knw wat to do
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by aluko360(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Take her back and you'll be dead before you know it.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by philemonemenike(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
my woman my everything but nwanee family is everything's cross check the girl backgrounds well .. look well it is well if you believed....
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Edmatva: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
She will leave for a richer guy if she meet one. Move on.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If u don't know what to do that means u have vanilla in ur skull instead of brain..

Hahahahahaha...dis guy u bad gann.... So u mean say dd guy na goat Can u imagine? He's still thinking of accepting her back, r_bbish!! Sth wey old man don drill tire. Well, my advice. Vengeance is d Lord, so u can go ahead and marry her but as 3wife ok. Main while pls kindly employ me as ur special adviser I'll help take good decisions that you will never regret. Inbox me pls
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by linearity: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
You can't even remember the name of your gf to keep your lies straight....

First, it was Ifeoma...all of a sudden, it is Ify...which lies is it, Ifeoma or Ify?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Setaje(f): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
holluwai:
Not totally true.

Hmmm u cannot understand my dear!.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Story for the gods.

That means nobody should go to jail or hell.
[/size]

Going to jail is corrective - meant as a punishment for a crime ( legal and illegal is quite different from good and bad or right and wrong ). Some things which are actually bad or wrong may not be against the law , like skipping classes , getting drunk and people are not jailed for such things. Her deciding to leave the guy high and dry isn't a crime so she can't be punished for it , likewise using her and dumping her isn't also a crime but you know , and she knows , what you both did is wrong .
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by sirneyo2005: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

oga use ur brain if you dont have borrow from your family if you cant borrow for the record she is with another man another man's wife akamu
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Sigo86(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.

Only a Man with Good heart... Abeg, If me no accept am, my heart don spoil bdat

Na thunder go rehabilitate dat gal's brain if e dere come back begging. What Nonsense angry
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.
where u not d same person who said she can't date a man riding a peugeot 505? Such hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by gerald93(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
[b][/b]strory for the gods
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by gen2lpatty(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

Na kerosene your brain dey use abi you chop fried puss? Iriot. Go swap brain with fowl
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm, this kind of story is what happens with life today, why always girls called ifeoma if I may ask? Them swear for them?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by hidee20(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

You never know.

I hope that rich man never make that place reach its elasticity sha(just saying) or/and she never born for am....... sad sad
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by onelife97: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
because u still think u love her right,try Bleep her few times and see if u still do really love her.

Even though u think u still love her,it ll be in ur best interest to let her go away or go to blaises and forget about her for your own goodness.
Na badluck and bad market she be.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by shegs4danny(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't tink u nid advice on dis issue even a mad man will know what to do.NAH YOUR WAY
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by shankie: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
laies can be so annoyin, sometime, so u do see where u no work put u wan con dey chop there, u wey don think say d guy life no fit better, bt my guy if u accept her back be rest assure say if things go bad God forbid she will run again or she see beeter offer she go run leave u crash again, for me i for say make u yash am small before u chase her bt u say she don marry, so no try sample her if she is still marry abeg
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by holluwai(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm, why not? My have my own experiences.

Setaje:

Hmmm u cannot understand my dear!.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by zonax(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Accepting such a lady back can only mean you digging your grave. Be wise Nna.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Tinyemeka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.
Talk true. Did this really happen? As in like, for real?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chamboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

You never know.
knew u some shitty ass trying to cover up for d girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.