Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol (4695 Views)

A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Am not stalking her oo....Just that this is so crazy and funny ......Typical Onitsha babe.... cheesy

Thanks to yall for your success wishes...Mehn, I smashed that Post utme.. cool

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by djeezy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Smh it's apparent you're stalking her. You should be minding your business.
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wdf
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Don't catch feelings but her feet look so grimy & dirty. The whole look is skanky & tacky.

7 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
djeezy:
Smh it's apparent you're stalking her. You should be minding your business.
am not bro... The pix is just crazy
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Don't catch feelings but her feet look so grimy & dirty. The whole look is skanky & tacky.
Hey, that's your fellow babe naa.. Easy biko grin
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Mach1plus1: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
Wonders will end one day!!.. Repent oo, I love you..

Mach1plus1
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by agohmamuda(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
we are happy that you left her or she left you. cos madness is contagious.
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Francis95:
Hey, that's your fellow babe naa.. Easy biko grin

I speaks tha truff though. Most women are catty anyway so I don't care. She'd probably have something to say about me too given a chance so meow meow meow.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by funnyme(f): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Francis95:
Am not stalking her oo....Just that this is so crazy and funny ......Typical Onitsha babe.... cheesy

Thanks to yall for your success wishes...Mehn, I smashed that Post utme.. cool
You are still writing jamb and you're busy dating your mamas age mate. Nawa o.

12 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by oyxah(f): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Liar
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by jessejagga(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
funnyme:

do u recall dis proverb 'If a child washes his hands, he will eat with
king' thatz wht he did tumbz up boy
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by mathmatica: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
AT YOUR AGE,YOU'RE YET TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY BUT IS CONCERNED WITH WHAT A PROSTITUTE WORE TO CLUB?....I PITY THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY

5 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Gurgle(f): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Does she know you posted this Where did you thief this photo from? Nawa

Her overtorn jeans would make sense if they were more moderate
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by charlito94(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bia biko shabi u wNt make she get sense I go help u
Send Me her control pin make I register my pen
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Evergreen4(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
This op can lie Ooo, I know a girl that knows the girl in that pic very well, she used it as her whatsapp dp last week, she said the girls resides in Lagos. See as u just turn the babe to onitsha babe all because u want to lie. Lie lie. Mohammed

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'm 101% sure dat op doesn't know d babe.. liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmmm.....SCRAGGY, TRASHY!!-----Thats all undecided
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I speaks tha truff though. Most women are catty anyway so I don't care. She'd probably have something to say about me too given a chance so meow meow meow.
grin
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
funnyme:

bro, that girl is 19
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyxah:
Liar
undecided
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
jessejagga:
do u recall dis proverb 'If a child washes his hands, he will eat with
king' thatz wht he did tumbz up boy
Lol, bro.. But this girl is just 19... Just rapid growth
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
mathmatica:
AT YOUR AGE,YOU'RE YET TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY BUT IS CONCERNED WITH WHAT A PROSTITUTE WORE TO CLUB?....I PITY THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY
ok undecided
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:
Does she know you posted this Where did you thief this photo from? Nawa

Her overtorn jeans would make sense if they were more moderate
lol, I browsed her fb timeline.. grin
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why you stalking her? Isn't she your ex? Dude, let an ex be ex
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
charlito94:
Bia biko shabi u wNt make she get sense I go help u
Send Me her control pin make I register my pen
lol bro.. Makachi.. She aint that easy oo.. cheesy
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by afolwalex20(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
She's not ur ex

Dat gal looks like some1 in her old 20s n u r still writing postutme

Aw com u dated er undecided
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Evergreen4:
This op can lie Ooo, I know a girl that knows the girl in that pic very well, she used it as her whatsapp dp last week, she said the girls resides in Lagos. See as u just turn the babe to onitsha babe all because u want to lie. Lie lie. Mohammed
how much do you have.. Let's place a handsome bet on her... And I would send you some pictures I took with her undecided
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
justified19:
I'm 101% sure dat op doesn't know d babe.. liar
ok undecided
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by jessejagga(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Francis95:
Lol, bro.. But this girl is just 19... Just rapid growth
I know she is a smalli...I was just trying to make a point!
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Francis95(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why you stalking her? Isn't she your ex? Dude, let an ex be ex
Bro, are you not a guy?...
Re: See What My Ex Wore To A Birthday Occasion.... Lol by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
100%
Francis95:
Bro, are you not a guy?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHE Got An Infection After Getting "BAD BOOTY Shots"...( Viewers Discretion). / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? / Relationship Ideals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.