Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,994 members, 7,956,706 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Asking Your Boyfriend For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money (58668 Views)

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Asking Your Boyfriend For Money by Pharoh: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2011
kistehsia:

In all reality, unless you r sharing living expenses and are living together you should not be asking/expecting money from your BF, Perhaps a job or second job could help with that little extra money you need, or you have family and friends who could help out if you are in NEED of something you can't afford. Most family/friends are happy to help when a loved one is in need, I just think you should look to them before your BF, if your BF and yourself share living quarters and are that committed in the relationship then that would/will be a different case. Just my opinion, Takes a lot of stress out of the relationship if you both keep your finances out of the relationship till there is a true commitment.

kistehsia

I had to check your profile and it confirmed what was on my mind, you just described the culture obtainable in your own part of the world and it is very different over here. I really wish we will start thinking this way, a man is only obligated finance wise to his wife or family and not a girl friend.

posakosa:

No one should feel obligated to give anyone money especially if they are NOT married.

+100
Re: Asking Your Boyfriend For Money by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2011
If u need money no problem askin ur bf, but u must be willing to payback, neither is he ur father or ur husband.I've come to discover many Nigerian women as lazy. that is why I ditched my gf, she wanted me to pay all her bills, And anytime I cnt she start sayin I don't care or love her enuf forgettin me sef I'm a dependant, the last time I checked aristos spend lots of money on babes jst for sex, Money is very complicated and except u want to complicate ur relationship dnt bring it in until wen he becomes ur fiance.
kistehsia:

In all reality, unless you r sharing living expenses and are living together you should not be asking/expecting money from your BF, Perhaps a job or second job could help with that little extra money you need, or you have family and friends who could help out if you are in NEED of something you can't afford. Most family/friends are happy to help when a loved one is in need, I just think you should look to them before your BF, if your BF and yourself share living quarters and are that committed in the relationship then that would/will be a different case. Just my opinion, Takes a lot of stress out of the relationship if you both keep your finances out of the relationship till there is a true commitment.
I'll spend all my money on a lady with a mindset as kitehsia, not surprised she's white,
kistehsia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.