Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (74363 Views)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
ijustdey:

what's stop them for going for fertility test than this your pregnancy before marriage

any sex before marriage is not allowed in a Christianity

what i Christianity , are you a xtian or hypocrite., Last time I checked, twas a way of life not a title.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
ijustdey:

I understand....

that's why it's better for a man to look before he leaps

let the sixth sense /intuition be active and spot those gaps
they are always revealed but, we never take cognisant of it.
u're right bro. The problem is that the beauty won't let most of us 2c d handwriting on d wall, thank God I see beyond beauty now..
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by fredleo95(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is an exact reason why some men adopt the style of "Get prego b4 marriage" and sincerely to avoid such disheartening consequences and treacherous deception from ur partner, isn't that a good thing?.... i feel bad having to hear this kinda thing but na Naija we dey and it also happens anywhere.... Ladies atm you should encourage the withdrawal or contraceptive method to avoid such nemesis haunting from ur past... sorry tho to both parties next time and to prospective couples do the necessary b4 wedlock... thank you
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by tivta(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerian women are always right...
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by jabojafa(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:
The man had a right to divorce her. The purpose of marriage is procreation.
It was really evil to tie a man up so long and waste his money. .
sry dear d 1st purpose of marriage is companionship b4 procreation.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Damianbrown(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
greatness22:
**Smokes weed**

Op, nice story line... wale adenuga nids u more.
abeg pass me the lighter

*smokes weed too**

guy dis ur lighter na die

*ran away with it*
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by 400billionman: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. Say NO to abortion. Use a cd

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Shey this madness never stop. ??

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by jabojafa(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
Husband pls forgive,, tho i dont suport abortion. But pls forgive,,, dias no miracle God cannot perform
yes dearie. I hv seen heard miracles of ppl who gave birth without womb. After all d bible says b fruitful n not wombful.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ronald4lif(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
People should start having fertility test to ascertain each partner is fertile. We're no longer in the era where you just marry someone without confirming their health status and every thing that could determine the success or the failure of the marriage.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by greatness22(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Damianbrown:
abeg pass me the lighter

*smokes weed too**

guy dis ur lighter na die

*ran away with it*
Guy i knw ur house, i go visit u dis sunday. grin
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
jabojafa:
yes dearie. I hv seen heard miracles of ppl who gave birth without womb. After all d bible says b fruitful n not wombful.
so on point!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by thelish(f): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This is the more reason why men will always impregnate their ladies/women before walking down the aisle. Girls of these days are something else, the rate at which they go for abortion makes one to wonder if it's now the latest trend; just imagine after so many years of massive kpusing & nyashing your wife but she's gat no womb. Mehn! God help her dat day.

God also help those men that they've caged with God's time is the best..
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ijustdey: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
kaeforum:

what i Christianity , are you a xtian or hypocrite., Last time I checked, twas a way of life not a title.

my people perish because of lack of knowledge and understanding......

before you jump into a conversation..... check what transpire BTW both parties before Pocking your nose into it
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=thelish post=37086502][/quote]they don't impregnate themselves but, how can spread her legs open while he didn't condomize??..or better still, she go for a female condom that resorting for abortion as d last hope..
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by lezz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/18/man-sends-wife-without-womb-away-after-shocking-confession/

Marriage obtained by fraud is invalid. There was no marriage between them.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by DrGroove(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
And the Pastor scammed her.No African man,not Nigerian man can forgive n take her back after such confession,not even that Pastor.I laugh when I hear people advise a woman to confess her past sins to her BF,fiance or husband! It's only a man who can tell his woman ALL his past atrocities and the woman forgives and supports him.
Women should be very careful.Condoms are cheap n readily available.Since pre marital sex has come to stay,use wisdom!!
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by davidegesi: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
A SHRINE IN CROSS RIVER WHERE POLITICIANS AND YAHOO BOYS WORSHIP

A shrine in Northern Cross River state has been identified as a place where YAHOO BIG BOYS in town go to get charms and power they use to control their victims. The shrine which is said to be in a remote village near Benue state has become a home for many yahoo boys especially YAHOO BOYS IN MALAYSIA. A cousin of mine told me that most of his friends in MALAYSIA patronize the shrine and they are big boys living lavish life styles. According to the source, the services provided by the shrine ranges from initiation into the OCCULT OF EKPO ITI-AWARA to preparation of charms for non members who physically go to the shrine or contact them via [www.ekpo-iti-awara.hpage.com]. Information gathered reveals that after preparing charm for the YAHOO BOYS, the chief priest will light a kerosene lamp and the name of the YAHOO BOY will be tied to the lamp, then the lamp will be hanged on a tree in the shrine. Once this is done, the YAHOO BOY will go home and start making money and living in affluence.

Judgement day is around the corner, may God save us
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Next2Bezee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
What happened to trust and truth biko shocked

I feel pity for the guy for wasting so much money and time with the gurl.

As for the gurl, her nemesis caught up to her, next time no one will tell her to tell the truth. undecided
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ohiMuk: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=37082298]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/18/man-sends-wife-without-womb-away-
when they are to marry early they will say is child marriage, blind people with blind problem
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by fctboy: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
This man is ignorant of God. If he has ever slept with any woman before marriage he is as guilty as the wife.
Both of them need forgiveness from God and begin a new life in Christ. When both turn to Christ for a new life, God shall surely prove himself as the God of all flesh, the miracle worker, the one that can bring a child from stones and with God nothing shall be impossible.

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by HerexG(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's not a good excuse to divorce, they could use a surrogate mother to bear their children
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Mznaett: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by AmasB(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Serious matter
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ifewise(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ladies should be careful the way they live there Life and guys should pray before dey say I do.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Toktee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
boman2014:
THE EVILS THAT WOMEN DO LIVE WITH THEM.
KARMA IS A BIT¢H!!!
FIXED.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm sure the man is a Nairalander. He is one of those men who make ridiculous statements about virgins.

Shebi you said you like experienced women grin

Have you ever seen an experienced man without some "stories" to tell? grin

The man is a f00l, he shouldn't have divorced that woman after making a marital vow.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fertility techniques for men and women.
http://www.simplefertilitysecrets.com/?hop=cb113223
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by MukaBox: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by darlenese(f): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pastors and their advice sef So u think a man will just forgive like that , embarassed
Was he even led by the holy spirit sef undecided,
I,m not in support of abortion , but the pastor should nt have advised the woman since he didn't hear from God.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
iyke926:
Ladies, please stop murdering the foetus and save ya womb too.

And men too stop giving false hope and predictions all in the name of "I am a pastor,the lord spoke to me"..blah blah blah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.