Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (74362 Views)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Joy1706(f): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This is the more reason why men will always impregnate their ladies/women before walking down the aisle. Girls of these days are something else, the rate at which they go for abortion makes one to wonder if it's now the latest trend; just imagine after so many years of massive kpusing & nyashing your wife but she's gat no womb. Mehn! God help her dat day.
How many abortions have you sponsored? Hypocrite

God also help those men that they've caged with God's time is the best..
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Joy1706(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This is the more reason why men will always impregnate their ladies/women before walking down the aisle. Girls of these days are something else, the rate at which they go for abortion makes one to wonder if it's now the latest trend; just imagine after so many years of massive kpusing & nyashing your wife but she's gat no womb. Mehn! God help her dat day.

God also help those men that they've caged with God's time is the best..

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Joy1706(f): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Empredboy:
Just yesterday an op said it's not good for guys to sample ladies before marriage but this story has given us reason why a lady must be pregnant before marriage cos 70% of ladies in their 20s has had an abortion. Talking from experience
If every girl you meet refuses to get pregnant before marriage, will you remain single? NO. You will take ur chances. Na girls I blame sef. Me eh? Hahahahahaha! Make I see d guy wey fear no go catch to open him mouth tell me say make I carry belle before him go marry me. Hehehehehehe! Reserving my comments
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Fearcom(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
koife:

You're wrong sir.
The purpose of marriage is satisfaction of the flesh...children are only bonus from marriage.
Didn't he say in sickness and In health I do? undecided

GOD SAID,'Be ye fruitful and multiply','children are the heritage of the Lord, and the FRUIT OF THE WOMB is his reward'. Procreation is ONE of the reasons for marriage. There's Companionship. There's legitimate intimacy(S.exual)
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:
The man had a right to divorce her. The purpose of marriage is procreation.
It was really evil to tie a man up so long and waste his money. .

That is not the sole purpose ( it doesn't even rank amongst the first three ) , you can procreate without getting married officially.

I support the man's action as well , not because she can't have children again but because she was dishonest about her past ( a part of her past which would affect her future ). Honesty is necessary in any relationship.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Gurgle(f): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Atlantian:
Outside the box thinking is what separates men from boys.

I want to call you to a thread concerning what we discussed some weeks back..do you mind
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
Husband pls forgive,, tho i dont suport abortion. But pls forgive,,, dias no miracle God cannot perform

There's at least one He can't do
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

And men too stop giving false hope and predictions all in the name of "I am a pastor,the lord spoke to me"..blah blah blah
grin
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Joy1706:

i've not been a fan of abortion right from d on set sweetie, I take my responsility if I'm responsible.. meanwhile, don't sum1 u don't know a hypocrite. Shalom!!
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Fearcom(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
darlenese:
Pastors and their advice sef So u think a man will just forgive like that , embarassed
Was he even led by the holy spirit sef undecided,
I,m not in support of abortion , but the pastor should nt have advised the woman since he didn't hear from God.

This is a Diabolical line of reasoning, inspired by the Devil himself.
Go back and read the story again. She KNEW she COULDN'T bear children before she married him, yet she feigned ignorance while the Husband was running from pillar to post, spending Huge sums of money as well as wasting his precious time, energy and efforts. So you want him to keep paying the price for her own stupid mistake??

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by OmoEziokwu: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
freecocoa:
Wtf? He was right to divorce her for hiding that her womb was damaged, not because she couldn't get pregnant.

Like how can procreation be the reason for marriage?

Even though it may not be so for everyone, couldn't that be considered to be at least a valid reason for or an expected outcome of marriage, or are you just writing without thinking?

The hamster in your head is in uber-rationalising mode.

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by darlenese(f): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fearcom:

[s]
This is a Diabolical line of reasoning, inspired by the Devil himself.
Go back and read the story again. She KNEW she COULDN'T bear children before she married him, yet she feigned ignorance while the Husband was running from pillar to post, spending Huge sums of money as well as wasting his precious time, energy and efforts. So you want him to keep paying the price for her own stupid mistake??
[/s]
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by xtervaganza(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is why it is very very compulsory for every guy to be street smart.

I can imagine the mumu husband did not notice something is wrong with his wife.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Joy1706 post=37090303][/quote]NONE Honie. Ain't a fan of abortion, if I'm ready to have intimacy wit her without condom then I should be equally ready to take d responsibility..

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Empredboy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Joy1706:

If every girl you meet refuses to get pregnant before marriage, will you remain single? NO. You will take ur chances. Na girls I blame sef. Me eh? Hahahahahaha! Make I see d guy wey fear no go catch to open him mouth tell me say make I carry belle before him go marry me. Hehehehehehe! Reserving my comments
my sister I am a married man and I am telling u from experience. Na mugu guys go tell u to get pregnant haba pregnancy na visa? See no be only girls get fertility problems. In fact guys have more but for the guy himself to be sure that he is productive my dear it better to do it. Two of my people are in these mess now 17yrs and 10yrs now. My wife side is 9yrs and 10yrs. Do u know the agony they go through every night? My dear my doctor friend use to say if u date a woman for a year and have unprotected sex enough times and she doesn't get pregnant then ask yourself questions to be sure before marriage.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Fearcom(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
darlenese:
[/s]

Typical response of a person whose conscience is seared.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
OmoEziokwu:

Even though it may not be so for everyone, couldn't that be considered to be at least a valid reason for or an expected outcome of marriage, or are you just writing without thinking?

Please get your head out of your a$$, while that is an expected outcome of marriage, that's not the main reason to get married, there are so many ways to get children, you don't need to be married to have them.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by OmoEziokwu: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
freecocoa:
Wtf? He was right to divorce her for hiding that her womb was damaged, not because she couldn't get pregnant.

Like how can procreation be the reason for marriage?

OmoEziokwu:

freecocoa:
Please get your head out of your a$$, while that is an expected outcome of marriage, that's not the main reason to get married, there are so many ways to get children, you don't need to be married to have them.

Read properly. My response to your "how can procreation be the reason for marriage?" was "even though it may not be so for everyone...".

I know it may not be the main reason to get married, but your original comment was "how can procreation be the reason for marriage?", thereby implying it may not be so important to have kids.

Look, do not be deceived, any full-blooded man that decides to leave his comfort and freedom to get into that thing called marriage would not take it lightly if you can't give him children.

Else why should he not keep having wild sex outside of marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Youngpo413: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. Say NO to abortion. Use a cd

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
women don't like condoms and they can't abstain either,their pusy needs steady pounding...say no to pre marital sex!
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
OmoEziokwu:

Read properly. My response to your "how can procreation be the reason for marriage?" was "even though it may not be so for everyone...".

I know it may not be the main reason to get married, but your original comment was "how can procreation be the reason for marriage?", thereby implying it may not be so important to have kids.

Look, do not be deceived, any full-blooded man that decides to leave his comfort and freedom to get into that thing called marriage would not take it lightly if you can't give him children.

Else why should he not keep having wild sex outside of marriage?
I can't be bothered about any other thing you say but the mindset that, having kids is important enough to let your wife go, is so wrong on many levels, anyone with that mindset shouldn't be married.

I definitely want kids with my man when am married, but I can't leave him if he's not able to give me one, I married him because I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him, not just so we can make kids.

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by mutter(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
freecocoa:
I can't be bothered about any other thing you say but the mindset that, having kids is important enough to let your wife go, is so wrong on many levels, anyone with that mindset shouldn't be married.

I definitely want kids with my man when am married, but I can't leave him if he's not able to give me one, I married him because I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him, not just so we can make kids.

And then how would you feel if after five years of tears and prayers you found out that your husband knew from the onset that there would never be a child. Meanwhile five years he pretended to you, acting like there was hope?

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Kingsasian(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't blame the husband. Why did she hide such a thing from him? I would do same if I were to be in his shoes.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Youngpo413: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
kehyndey:
issokay and isorait. Good advice......Guys, please stop impregnating ladies and denying or coercing and coarsing them to abort it.
ladies should learn to close their legs and keep their virginity to their future husbands,they should say no to guys and stick to it,I don't think its a big deal.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Youngpo413: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:

Preaching abstinence to the youth of nowadays is asking for too much...
especially ladies,they take sex as food,that's why they are no longer satisfied with only one dick.

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by famzynet: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
Husband pls forgive,, tho i dont suport abortion. But pls forgive,,, dias no miracle God cannot perform

For your mind. What is there to forgive. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by OmoEziokwu: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:

And then how would you feel if after five years of tears and prayers you found out that your husband knew from the onset that there would never be a child. Meanwhile five years he pretended to you, acting like there was hope?

Good one.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
famzynet:

For your mind. What is there to forgive. Rubbish!
u sound lyk someone dat has been hurt
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Youngpo413: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

And men too stop giving false hope and predictions all in the name of "I am a pastor,the lord spoke to me"..blah blah blah
its the ladires that should say no sex till their wedding night.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Youngpo413: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Joy1706:

its no big deal if the lady is not a virgin,so its neccesary to get pregnant first except the lady is PURE aka V.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Damianbrown(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
I leav in d bush
greatness22:
Guy i knw ur house, i go visit u dis sunday. grin
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:

I have covered that part in my first post, I said he was right to divorce her for hiding that she couldn't have a child due to her own carelessness.

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Edusouls(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
hahaha he forgive her on what terms, that she was truthful to him or her loyalty.so he should pay for the past curses the girl brought on herself due to reckless living and killing of an innocent blood. Deceiving the man to marry her and spending money from one hospital to the other for 5 solid years, the devilish girl kept quiet,upon that she knows its her fault,watching the man suffer in blindness and confusion, may your brother marry such a woman and forgive her...you girls are really dejected by God,while here on earth men suffer and bear the very heavy burden of our so called helpers,is unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.