Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State (53049 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / A Two Unit Of 2 and Three Bedroom Bungalow With C Of O - 6million (photo) Asaba / Two-storey Building Collapses In Ogidi, Anambra, 7 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by twinskenny(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
abdulwastecx:
continuation of work.

placement of precast concrete fascia
the precast look extremly beautiful
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by sleekdre: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
abdulwastecx:
More roofing work
Please what is the height of this roof?
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
sleekdre:
Please what is the height of this roof?
10ft
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by sleekdre: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
abdulwastecx:

10ft
Thanks for this info..Really appreciate it
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by danny34(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Abdulwastecx.... Beautiful work I most say. Solid structure too. Would you love a professional paint to give this house the quality touch it needs? We will be glad to work for you. We are Dannypainters!
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2015
danny34:
Abdulwastecx.... Beautiful work I most say. Solid structure too. Would you love a professional paint to give this house the quality touch it needs? We will be glad to work for you. We are Dannypainters!

surely would love to work with you....when we get to the finishing stage

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by danny34(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2015
abdulwastecx:

surely would love to work with you....when we get to the finishing stage

THANKS IN ADVANCE.....MORE GREASE TO YOUUR ELBOW
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Here is the pipework for electrical fittings
Type : full conduit
Number of distribution board : one per flat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by danny34(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Solid work bro.....keep it going
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
More pics

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by smiley001(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
abdulwastecx:
More pics
Prof. at work.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by Onuokwu: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
I like this. Thought the project had been put in the cooler.

Please carry us along as you go especially with roofing and plastering. What type of roofing will you use here. I am interested in this part as i plan to do my roofing soon.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Onuokwu:
I like this. Thought the project had been put in the cooler.

Please carry us along as you go especially with roofing and plastering. What type of roofing will you use here. I am interested in this part as i plan to do my roofing soon.

We will be using stone coated see tiles.... We got a very good and reliable supplier of nairaland, he also recommended his roofer to us... Pictures of work done will come in soon
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by skimanski(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Very Good Job. Happy to see this Moving forward. The project is Surely in Good Hands
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
skimanski:
Very Good Job. Happy to see this Moving forward. The project is Surely in Good Hands

Thanks sir
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by Dieumerci(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
skimanski:
Baba himself!
Thanks for appreciating the works of the young ones.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Completion of roofing work
Roofong sheet type : shingles stone coated tiles
Roofing sheet quantity :about 300square meters
Accessories includes
Nail calculated by the supplier
Ridges calculated by me
Valley/ridges calculated by me

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
More roofing updates

2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by mufutau55(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
abdulwastecx:
More roofing updates

Very nicely done.

Hajji M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by smiley001(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
abdulwastecx:
More roofing updates

Looks perfect... Keep it up Prof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by danny34(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Keep it going bro....well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
We just completed the installation of the stone coated roofing sheet today...

It has really been great working on the job so far. We are still on course to deliver a simple and very meet finished as it is in the three dimensional drawing
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by glucola: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
@abdulwastecx, how do you like the stone coated roofing material , which guage do you also use 45mm or 55 mm.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by PropTrader: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
abdulwastecx:
More roofing updates

Nice work oga. That triangular thing at the both ends of the top of the roof, what is its purpose or is it just decoration?
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by aseju: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2015
PropTrader:

Nice work oga. That triangular thing at the both ends of the top of the roof, what is its purpose or is it just decoration?

I believe that is the "ridge vent" to allow for air flow/change in the attic space created.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abouzaid: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2015
chairman, well done. please how much is a trip of gravel in that area?
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by podosci(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2015
That's correct
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2015
abouzaid:
chairman, well done. please how much is a trip of gravel in that area?

30tonnes is around 170k
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abouzaid: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2015
abdulwastecx:

30tonnes is around 170k
thanks a million.
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Plastering work on going
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
For these plastering work, we will be using the following materials
1 . ordinary Portland cement
2 . plaster sand
3. Sharp sand
Re: Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State by abdulwastecx(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mix ratio for or plastering is 1:1:4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos / Lockdown: Lekki Residents Sue Kayode Otitoju Over Influx Of "Miscreants" / Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.