Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM (56409 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by chidiokoye444: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:
dont ignore all dms, give the guy a chance.

he may change your life
yea dats tru luv.me nd my 2go girl are planin 2 join u ppl soon

3 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by QueenEdna(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2015
maxiuc:
Husband dey plenty but na formings of all gurls dey drive us away
then you need to upgrade..
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by zicoraads: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Where are all those ladies I have sent PM's to that have refused to reply? Una see una life ko grin tongue
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by nonichuks: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2015
What a lot of people don't understand
jmoore:
The online community is part of the society in this century. Folks online ain't robots.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2015
agohmamuda:
THE GUYS RING? IS IT BLACK GOLD?

#JUST ASKING.

It is tungsten.. not black gold.. who says it has to be gold for that matter. I have one and people keep looking at my finger like ... waaah!??
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

hahahahhahahahahahahahaha ( sorry for laughing i swear)

well that you saw him 1st do not mean that you guys are meant to be. maybe, just maybe God used you to help your friend meet her soul mate grin grin grin

he proposed to me yesterday. :-| please get the point
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Blossom023:

he proposed to me yesterday. :-| please get the point

how do him proposing to you yesterday equate to he went for my friend.

i give up on the whole point sef
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by otabuko(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Good for her
If that's your picture... Then I think know it's beautiful
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:
This twitter user got married two days ago to a man she met on social media. Wow!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeachBlasian757
I AM SUSPECTING THIS WOMAN!!

DON'T ASK ME WHY?
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by paschenko(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

na them form pass, with their three quarter eye brows wey they use dulux paint on

I take God name beg u no do make I laff disgrace myself here o. some of'em eyelashes dey like handfan. #Rotfl
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by LOVEGINO(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2015
My dear! U re in trouble.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

how do him proposing to you yesterday equate to he went for my friend.

i give up on the whole point sef

Exactly.. Next time before you start laughing, I suggest you ask questions. Btw what you did was rude and shady.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Blossom023:

Exactly.. Next time before you start laughing, I suggest you ask questions. Btw what you did was rude and shady.

how was it rude and shady, you made a comment, i replied to it based on what you said.

how will i know you were being sarcastic, am i a psychic
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
graciousolo:
See fine girl...

Meanwhile the 'not-so-fine' ones for NL go dey form.
grin grin ONE THING WERE DEY SURPRISE ME PASS BE SAY YOU GO DEY SEE 100LIKES FOR JUST ON UGLY PICTURE undecided

I KEEP ON WONDERING WHO IS GIVING THEM THE LIKES?

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin ONE THING WERE DEY SURPRISE ME PASS BE SAY YOU GO DEY SEE 100LIKES FOR JUST ON UGLY PICTURE undecided

I KEEP ON WONDERING WHO IS GIVING THEM THE LIKES?

my bro the num of virgins/ sex starved juveniles on NL are many.

based on their condition they can view caitlyn jenner as the new blac chyna
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
voltron:

It is tungsten.. not black gold.. who says it has to be gold for that matter. I have one and people keep looking at my finger like ... waaah!??

PLS WHAT IS "tungsten" DOES IT RELATE WITH ANYTHING CHINESE? TNKS AS I AWAIT UR REPLY, GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by cyprus000: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:
good for her but not on NL with all the youngsters and their PMs
[size=13pt]
And you are what,that no nairaland guy is matured enough to send a PM?..a kind of old mama or what.

Well,I don't blame you for having such a mentality.
I blame those douche-fagg lummox,who gave room for this kind of hogwash.

[/size]
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
webtechguru:

maybe

OWK OH.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
misterjosh:
actually it's wedding-rubberband-ring

YOU ARE ALONE ON THIS. MY HANDS NO DEY OH.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
MadCow1:

Yeah it is..

I just found out about it..

HMMMMM. THIS IS CONTRARY TO WAT ONE BOSS SAID, AND I QUOTE "It is tungsten.. not black gold.. who says it has to be gold for that matter. I have one and people keep looking at my finger like ... waaah!?? "

PLS WHO DO I BELIEVE NOW? GOD WILL HELP US, AMEN.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by fpeter(f): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
And you are what,that no nairaland guy is matured enough to send a PM?..a kind of old mama or what.

Well,I don't blame you for having such a mentality.
I blame those douche-fagg lummox,who gave room for this kind of hogwash.

[/size]

you just proved my point.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

my bro the num of virgins/ sex starved juveniles on NL are many.

based on their condition they can view caitlyn jenner as the new blac chyna
I AM TELLING YOU!
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pheals:
No follow op advice !! Mind u not all Because animals plenty there o

lol
yeah. And u r one of them
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
agohmamuda:

PLS WHAT IS "tungsten" DOES IT RELATE WITH ANYTHING CHINESE? TNKS AS I AWAIT UR REPLY, GOD BLESS YOU.

http://www.tungsten.com/materials/tungsten/

Background Information

The word tungsten means “heavy stone” in Swedish. The chemical symbol for tungsten is W which stands for wolfram. The name came from medieval German smelters who found that tin ores containing tungsten had a much lower yield. It was said that the tungsten devoured the tin “like a wolf”. Pure tungsten metal was first isolated by two Spanish chemists, the de Elhujar brothers in 1783. Tungsten is a greyish-white lustrous metal, which is a solid at room temperature. Tungsten has the highest melting point and lowest vapor pressure of all metals, and at temperatures over 1650°C has the highest tensile strength. It has excellent corrosion resistance and is attacked only slightly by most mineral acids.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by cabaliciouscabal: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
graciousolo:
See fine girl...

Have U Tried Any Of Them, Is Not Right To Assume. Am Sure Lady F Is Amiable To Approach, Dat Is If She Is Still Single. Don't Be Discouraged Bro, Jst Give It A Shot, Who Knows U Might Hit A Jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by darlenese(f): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

so wetin bring death into our convo/argument.

all these ghetto girls be forming classy chicks, yet show their stripes at the slightest opportunity.

The brain is the only cell that last for a life time, how come urs is dead already ?
U are not making any sense at all. undecided
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MadCow1: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
agohmamuda:

HMMMMM. THIS IS CONTRARY TO WAT ONE BOSS SAID, AND I QUOTE "It is tungsten.. not black gold.. who says it has to be gold for that matter. I have one and people keep looking at my finger like ... waaah!?? "

PLS WHO DO I BELIEVE NOW? GOD WILL HELP US, AMEN.

It does not have to be gold.

But since it's a wedding band, the only reasonable assumption is that it is one of the high end precious metals like Gold, Sterling Silver at the minimum or Platinum.

You don't need to believe any of us as neither of us know for certain except we get our hands on the ring. But I have a friend with whom I saw the black gold wedding band first and that'd why I assumed this had to be the same thing.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by GiftUbani: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good for them!!!
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
darlenese:

The brain is the only cell that last for a life time, how come urs is dead already ?
U are not making any sense at all. undecided

abeg i am done arguing with classless girls like you.

carry trophy you win/

Still stand by my point
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by cyprus000: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:

you just proved my point.
[size=13pt]
Lol..grincheesy

I just have to laugh at this show of stupidity.

For that fact you branded all NL males "kids" and I pointed out the prejudice in your witless assertion.

That automatically makes me one of your warped assertion,in your small mind?.

You girls really make me sick.

If I have to jump from your sapien features,down to your intelligence.
It will take me 10yrs to touch ground.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Crystalclara(f): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed
graciousolo:
See fine girl...

*Modified*

The several proves that NL ladies noDeyTry...

Well a word is enuf for d wise, dat rejected PM could be Mr right.

Oya make una start to dey reply sharply tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.