Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM (56412 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
MadCow1:

It does not have to be gold.

But since it's a wedding band, the only reasonable assumption is that it is one of the high end precious metals like Gold, Sterling Silver at the minimum or Platinum.

You don't need to believe any of us as neither of us know for certain except we get our hands on the ring. But I have a friend with whom I saw the black gold wedding band first and that'd why I assumed this had to be the same thing.

OK. TNK YOU. BUT ITS KINDA WEIRD, I MEAN, ME CHATTING WITH "MADCOW1" AM HONOURED.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
agohmamuda:

OK. TNK YOU. BUT ITS KINDA WEIRD, I MEAN, ME CHATTING WITH "MADCOW1" AM HONOURED.

hahahaha grin grin grin

you are yet to meet stupidgoat.

and yes that s someones monicker
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
voltron:

http://www.tungsten.com/materials/tungsten/

Background Information

The word tungsten means “heavy stone” in Swedish. The chemical symbol for tungsten is W which stands for wolfram. The name came from medieval German smelters who found that tin ores containing tungsten had a much lower yield. It was said that the tungsten devoured the tin “like a wolf”. Pure tungsten metal was first isolated by two Spanish chemists, the de Elhujar brothers in 1783. Tungsten is a greyish-white lustrous metal, which is a solid at room temperature. Tungsten has the highest melting point and lowest vapor pressure of all metals, and at temperatures over 1650°C has the highest tensile strength. It has excellent corrosion resistance and is attacked only slightly by most mineral acids.

ALL THIS INFO FOR ME, TNKS BOSS. SEE WHERE MY STUBBORNNESS GOT ME? READING ALL THIS PLENTY DATA.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by agohmamuda(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

hahahaha grin grin grin

you are yet to meet stupidgoat.

and yes that s someones monicker

grin grin grin MY BROTHER THESE ARE ONE OF THE THINGS WE JUST HAVE TO BARE, NO BE WE WANT INTERNET? NOW WE GOT IT. grin grin grin
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Pheals(f): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah. And u r one of them
Snail among Hot animals
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by tellwisdom: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:
Just because one marries you doesn't make him the right or decent man.

Players and pimos gets married too.

Are you not one of them, with ur big yansh undecided
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by ColeworldMD(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:
I have decided to no longer take Nigerian/African men perception of what is "beautiful" and "fine" when I saw some of them quoted Caitlin Jenner as the most beautiful woman in the world.

Some people don't have the ability to meet people offline so they resort to online dating as another option. Some people lacks approachable appeal.

Maybe u are right n lucky to hav enuf time.. When I was abroad most of the time of the year is winter, who wants to meeting ppl in dat extreme cold? So online dating was a norm.. And sometimes work wont let u.. It has it's disadv (for eg refer to pic attached) but hey dats westernization for u, a billion dollar industry at dat.. You just gotta take a leap of faith!

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
agohmamuda:
THE GUYS RING? IS IT BLACK GOLD?

#JUST ASKING.
cry
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:
This twitter user got married two days ago to a man she met on social media. Wow!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeachBlasian757
Congrats to her n her boo
But not everyone gets dis happy ending ..
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by RexTramadol1: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
And Gbemisola and others will be ignoring my messages

LadyF our story can be better than this you know

Just let this love grow!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pheals:
Snail among Hot animals
hypocrisy to me. Any girl wo says all men are animals, she must aknowlege d inclusion of her siblings and father. Pheals pls dnt annoy me dis afternoon, cuz ur hypocrisy stinks.

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by bogolobango(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
@geraciousolo na true ooh makes babes dey reply buh u self bro abg comot dat lion wey dey ur dp maybe na him make babes dey reject ur pm
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by darlenese(f): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

abeg i am done arguing with classless girls like you.

carry trophy you win/

Still stand by my point

#holding my trophy grin, u should have known that one's opinion should be respected but instead u chose to insult me for exercising my fundamental human right sad
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by free2ryhme: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:
I have decided to no longer take Nigerian/African men perception of what is "beautiful" and "fine" when I saw some of them quoted Caitlin Jenner as the most beautiful woman in the world.

Some people don't have the ability to meet people offline so they resort to online dating as another option. Some people lacks approachable appeal.

Tell them to keep accepting DM§ maybe they will meet a serial killer someday
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by fpeter(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..grincheesy

I just have to laugh at this show of stupidity.

For that fact you branded all NL males "kids" and I pointed out the prejudice in your witless assertion.

That automatically makes me one of your warped assertion,in your small mind?.

You girls really make me sick.

If I have to jump from your sapien features,down to your intelligence.
It will take me 10yrs to touch ground.
[/size]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by greatest31: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
I don't know how foolish people can be, the picture there is just two people that are wearing uniform. The confused human beings will fall for this cheap plan of the devil, please don't accept anything you read online. Where is Her wedding gown? Is the girl that is married still wearing an engagement ring? Evil people are everywhere looking for innocent souls to destroy. How are you sure that the person posing as a girl is not a man that is waiting to feed on innocent ladies. Ladies please be wise, don't ever visit any online friend, treat them with iron hard because the same thing they tell you is what they will tell other girls.

A word is enough for the wise..........

Don't cry foul later.........

If you are used, you can never forget it and never say that all men are the same......

Ladies, don't create problems for yourselves...

Safe everyone,

Play safe my people......

God bless us and all that are looking for life partners, may God provide as He provided for Abraham.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
greatest31:
I don't know how foolish people can be, the picture there is just two people that are wearing uniform. The confused human beings will fall for this cheap plan of the devil, please don't accept anything you read online. Where is Her wedding gown? Is the girl that is married still wearing an engagement ring? Evil people are everywhere looking for innocent souls to destroy. How are you sure that the person posing as a girl is not a man that is waiting to feed on innocent ladies. Ladies please be wise, don't ever visit any online friend, treat them with iron hard because the same thing they tell you is what they will tell other girls.

A word is enough for the wise..........

Don't cry foul later.........

If you are used, you can never forget it and never say that all men are the same......

Ladies, don't create problems for yourselves...

Safe everyone,

Play safe my people......

God bless us and all that are looking for life partners, may God provide as He provided for Abraham.

Amen

and you seem to 4get that you do not need a wedding gown to get a court marriage in the US.

is it until they wear 500,000 naira wedding gown, rent a 6000 person banquet hall and call bella naija and E! to cover them that you will know that they got married.

you have your opinion i respect that, but dont go bashing someone else opinion and life.

let them be, they are married, they are happy shikena
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Kassidy90(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gud for her, soon to be married to a lady i met on fb too....not all d people u meet online are bad...

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by cyprus000: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
fpeter:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
[size=13pt]
You are wlc.

your opine needs modification and means nothing.
[/size]
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kassidy90:
Gud for her, soon to be married to a lady i met on fb too....not all d people u meet online are bad...

happy for you bro,

wish you all the best in your married life.

1 Like

Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Truckpusher(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:

What is my point? Then you went on to say this thread isn't about pimos and players but guys who chases you the old fashioned way can be players.

I can't take you serious.
Always running away each time the argument gives you a hard knock on your bald head. cheesy

Say something intelligent and stop pussying around. tongue
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

na them form pass, with their three quarter eye brows wey they use dulux paint on

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Who reject your DM? lwkmh
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by deniyor: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
All the girls doing me shakara online.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by vani86: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Who reject your DM? lwkmh

lol, i am new on here, never sent a DM grin.

but have noticed the behaviour from different threads i have read
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by justi4jesu(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
vani86:

lol, i am new on here, never sent a DM grin.

but have noticed the behaviour from different threads i have read

cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by kodded(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
bossricky:
lol to think I actually tried to click the "dislike" in your signature
cheesy
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Always running away each time the argument gives you a hard knock on your bald head. cheesy

Say something intelligent and stop pussying around. tongue

What the fvck is you on? If you are going to jump into something at least know what you are jumping into or better yet stay in and on your lane nigga.
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
free2ryhme:

Tell them to keep accepting DM§ maybe they will meet a serial killer someday

Many have. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by olajorn(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
She looks like Nneka123...
To You that dont reply pms...You might be missing that special guy wink
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:

What the fvck is you on? If you are going to jump into something at least know what you are jumping into or better yet stay in and on your lane nigga.
E pain her . grin
Re: Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
tellwisdom:

Are you not one of them, with ur big yansh undecided

Swerve nigga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.