Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (54402 Views)

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Guidette(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
finditng:

Coming from a lady...am quite impressed...but do you live by these standards? undecided....or you do that common method.....keep the broke guy, hangout with all the rich guys, clubbn, and even sex hidden under the umbrella of mistake cheesy,..#bruising the ego of the coming up guy like he ain't a man cause his own ish hasn't clicked yet...

But if you do live by the above standard you depicted then kudos girl...however your types better start speaking up more cause the rotten bunch have tarnished the image of the female folks o angry....y'all better start representing...and come out of hiding...lol
I only date people that are worth my time and energy. In a few mths i will be a doc at 24 yrs working in new york. It aint easy at all. So i kno wat i bring to the table apart frm my pussy. The only man who pays for my shit is my dad. Ive never stooped so low to live on handouts frm men. If i feel a man, struggling or not, has potential and is deserving of me, i will date him. My aim in life is to be independent and happy, not mooch off someone else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by chiboy1928(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Guidette:

I only date people that are worth my time and energy. In a few mths i will be a doc at 24 yrs working in new york. It aint easy at all. So i kno wat i bring to the table apart frm my pussy. The only man who pays for my shit is my dad. Ive never stooped so low to live on handouts frm men. If i feel a man, struggling or not, has potential and is deserving of me, i will date him. My aim in life is to be independent and happy, not mooch off someone else.
Hmmmm may be we can talk hw abt dat?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Guidette:

So you do live by the said standards.. Good then...although quite a lot will argue that it's because you've got a capable dad @ bills 'et all...however we've seen OK parents whose kids thrive in decadence and the whole points listed in the very primary thread that got us quoting each other...

Wishing you the best on field @ medicine...I draw lines anywayz...#not strokes...if you can decode cheesy....cheers

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Raalsalghul: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
chibic:
does true love exist these days? I seriosusly doubt that!! Yes a woman may love a guy, but it doesn't mean she won't be tempted to give in to advances from a richer one. She may be with the poor guy and still be seeing and sleeping with the rich one for his money.

A close friend of mine met a girl and pretended to be very poor to test her. He told her that he was staying with a good friend who travelled abroad and left his aprtment for him so he can look after it. Sometimes when the babe will be about visiting, he'll soak garri to drink, and the babe will meet him with it and even join him in drinking it. The guy will want to buy her gift and the babe will reject. She'll tell him to keep the money and take care himself until he get a job( the guy own a big business outfit).

Fast forward...the guy eventually fell inlove with her(the first time he's truely falling in love with a woman). The girl got a job and right there, the temptation came. Before you know it, she started sleeping with her manager. My friend was almost dead when he found out through the girl's friend that she was cheating on him. He never believed until he confronted her. She started crying and confessed everything. They settled and the guy revealed himself to her. She was shocked but, the relationship wasn't gonna be the same again. They ended up seperating.

Yes, being rich or poor cannot stop a woman from misbehaving, but I'll rather be rich and have my woman messing around than to be poor and still have her fooling around. More money more women. Its as simple as that!!
2 bottles of star and 4 plates of Nkwobi for you. Of all the comments on this thread, yours is the most sensed. Rich or poor doesn't stop a woman from cheating, but at the end of the day, it's better to be rich.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeh39:

Yeeeehshocked shocked shocked
This is serious o embarassed
LIKE SERIOUS. ANYWAY! GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
LIKE SERIOUS. ANYWAY!
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Same here cool
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by silverr(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
chibic:
does true love exist these days? I seriosusly doubt that!! Yes a woman may love a guy, but it doesn't mean she won't be tempted to give in to advances from a richer one. More money more women. Its as simple as that!!

Yes true love exists. But.......... it's very scarce.

Actually loving the guy and being tempted due to lack are 2 different things. Loving him genuinely not because of what she may gain is different from being compelled to give in so as to solve problems no one can solve for her. While I don't support promiscuity, I won't say it means she doesn't love him.

Thank you for admitting money can't buy love. I just hope you know that you mean you'll rather be rich and surround yourself with gold diggers.

Who said you can't find true love that won't cheat on you?
So sorry about your friend. Breaking up with her is the best.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by silverr(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Nice one.

I'm me o! smiley I'm not married yet. Thanks for the compliment. Although I'd rather you didn't compliment me openly as I'm a bit shy.

Hope you are good.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by doskie(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
otunsman:
Frankly, I am a struggling guy but I don't use my small change to impress any girl for a relationship or love.If konji worry my na brothel I dey go straight. There are hot chicks that suit my taste in the in the brothel I patronize and they satisfy me wella. They even give me head.Ask me how much I dey pay?Na just 1k and with full protection unlike the gf's who gives it raw.
boss. olosho and wife are not the same. sex with affection is far different from the one they offer believe me.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
doskie:

boss. olosho and wife are not the same. sex with affection is far different from the one they offer believe me.
I want am like that.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by benjaminiyke(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
silverr:

I'm me o! smiley I'm not married yet. Thanks for the compliment. Although I'd rather you didn't compliment me openly as I'm a bit shy.

Hope you are good.
Ooh! Maybe you will have to get used to it. Yes am doing great,living the Good life and trying to make a living. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Ladycloud(f): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Atlantian:
First off, your statistics that 50% of women manage homes is baseless, unproven and a mere guess stretched too far. I agree that women manage several homes, but 50% is a scary figure. There is no home that is managed by a woman by choice. No woman is ready to spend her money when the man can afford to foot bills. It is the failure of men to man up their responsibilities that force women into taking up those responsibilities. Infact, most runz girls on the streets of Lagos, hurstle diccks cos they need to pay their fees (failure of fathers), to feed their kid (failure of spouse), to pay their rents (failure of boyfriends or husbands) or even to take care of themselves (failure of partnership).

Please be guided.
....u think??
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Jascon4: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
classicB:
.what is this OP trying to say? That broke guys can't.find.true love?? I know it's rare but it happens. You guys need to set your standard right undecided no girl is ready to date u when u were broke but girls are not begging to date you cos you havr money, cnt u guys see that these kinda girl are not in for the love but for the money
A rich guy should date a rich babe, an independent one for that matter not a broke ass girl.
A woman that loves you will truly stay whether or not u have money. Money cannot buy love, it can only bring the wrong girl if you're not careful.
Consider the love stories of some of our celebrities that started out as a broke girlfriend and boyfriend, now they are making it real big! That's true love, a love that can stand the test of time, not an "already made man" like some females will say whereas they have no money themselves o

Good points!
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Jascon4: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
all you said is total rubbish, do you know what humanity is? If you do you'll knw tht people arnd you mean a lot more than the swimming pool wey u dey talk.....I was agreeing to your post a bit at first but when I saw this I concluded u aren't thinking well, you watch too much movies........janet jackson wants a divorce despite the fact that her husband is a billioniare, do u wonna tell me he doesn't have swimming pool is his house? Or he doesn't have ferrari? Wiz khalifa seperated frm his wife also, so you think swimming pool and AC, will give u love? If you bcome rich and one filthy girl tell you she loves you and you believe, I will confirm you are jst being foolish, so perfume brings love? I can't believe this

Hilarious!! Couldn't just stop laughing.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Jascon4: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
all you said is total rubbish, do you know what humanity is? If you do you'll knw tht people arnd you mean a lot more than the swimming pool wey u dey talk.....I was agreeing to your post a bit at first but when I saw this I concluded u aren't thinking well, you watch too much movies........janet jackson wants a divorce despite the fact that her husband is a billioniare, do u wonna tell me he doesn't have swimming pool is his house? Or he doesn't have ferrari? Wiz khalifa seperated frm his wife also, so you think swimming pool and AC, will give u love? If you bcome rich and one filthy girl tell you she loves you and you believe, I will confirm you are jst being foolish, so perfume brings love? I can't believe this

Hilarious!! Couldn't just stop laughing...
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Jascon4: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
"eyaaah I'm crying"...... Wow I just met a foolish man that believes AC will bring love, I hope you don't die a miserable death from stroke when you find out your wife is being smashed by smeother cute guy...cos I knw pple like you are ugly, thts why u depend on swimming pool and AC to win a ladies love, how foolish can you get broda?

You will not kill me with your comments..LOL
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kennedyiheme: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jascon4:

You will not kill me with your comments..LOL
haha laughter heals the soul
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Jascon4: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
please ignore him, you can imagine the ignorant guy saying swimming pool and perfume gives love

Hahahahahaha
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Jascon4: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
silverr:

1stly, I am civil and wish to believe you are a matured mind so bear in mind that I detest insults of any kind. Just like I will not insult you, I demand that you reciprocate the courtesy.

True love is not relative to the purse.
Accepted, a man's gift makes room for him but it doesn't mean that love is tied to giving.
Christ so much loved the world that he gave his life (not diamonds, crude oil, gold or dollars). We all must first give in order to receive but it doesn't have to be money or expensive gifts.
True love will understand and be contented with what you can give, fake love demands material gifts cus there's no root in the heart to appreciate anything short of that.

Our parents are happy with us when we give then from our pocket but it doesn't mean their love is tied to those gifts.

Awesome!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Jascon4: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Guidette:

Nice comments.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by jpphilips(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
otunsman:
Frankly, I am a struggling guy but I don't use my small change to impress any girl for a relationship or love.If konji worry my na brothel I dey go straight. There are hot chicks that suit my taste in the in the brothel I patronize and they satisfy me wella. They even give me head.Ask me how much I dey pay?Na just 1k and with full protection unlike the gf's who gives it raw.

lol
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by jpphilips(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
sparkwil:
Nice one.
But u r wrong in d way u generalised ur facts.
Issues concerning relationship are subjective and never general.
My fiance earns more than I do yet she is on top of our relationship. She spends without looking back and I can swear she loves me Wt her life.
Not all ladies like to be spent on except d lazy ones of course lipsrsealed

lol, you need Jesus
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by jpphilips(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ignore this post if you are too lazy to read, please!!!

In life, there are two types of people as regards human reasoning; the idealist and the realist. People who hold idealist view of life see events that happen around them as 'how things ought to be but are not' while people who hold realist view of life see events that happen around them as 'real facts or occurences' and should be accepted without pretending as if we didn't know that this is how things truly are!!!

With deep thoughts, I write this post. I am not afraid to face criticism; neither am I afraid to express my thoughts. I am a realist. I believe that events that happen around us as humans are real!!! Often times, things 'ought to be' in a particular way but in reality, they are not; so it becomes necessary to accept bitter and painful facts! Especially, when they are real!!!

We live in a material world and whether you like it or not, material things play a lot of important roles in our everyday life. As a struggling guy, loving only one girl whole-heartedly might end up leaving you with numerous emotional scars! wink. This is due to the high level of emotional pressure you would put in the relationship and the possible outcome of getting dumped, especially, when you don't have the resources to spice up the relationship. A struggling guy with low funds would find it difficult to spice up his relationship even when he has the intention to do that cool. In order not to lose the girl, he might start being too protective/desparate and pester the girl with phone calls, texts messages and numerous 'I love you's' in order to be assured that he is still loved! Common!!! That's trash! Are you begging to be loved? After displaying all these, she would dispise you and might even dump you because the truth remains the same...relationships without trips, surprises and outings are as boring as hell!!! Pretend at your own risk!!! cool. If truth be told, all young ladies want the good things in life, even those that put up what I call 'social media good face'. You cannot obtain total loyalty from a girl when you are lacking! Don't make the mistake of trying to force her to be loyal; you cannot!!!

Women, sometimes need to feel jealous that their man could be taken anytime by another woman. This can put them back on track when they 'backslide' romantically...but this can only be made easy when you have the resources. She knows fully well that ladies will not flock around you if she leaves you today or tomorrow. Don't love just one lady if you are still on 'struggling mode' wink. The love pressure you would mount on the relationship might make her get fed up quickly with you and eventually get your ass dumped painfully! Again, I am a realist and I am telling you that sooner than later, your ass will be dumped if you don't have the resources to 'oil' the machines of relationships!

As a struggling guy, you should buckle or lace your shoes and tighten your belt very well. You must set your priorities right. There is what economists call 'scale of preference'. What is on top of your scale of preference? Is it your education or career? Or is it trying to please a girl with your meagre earnings all in the name of seeing her pleased with you? Do you want to waste your youthful years trying to please a girl that might end up being married by another dude, who was probably hussling seriously, while you were doing your usual lovey-lovey? Book of Ecclesiastes says 'Money answereth all things'. Take note, 'all things' and not 'some things' cool. Take the pains now and strive to be comfortable and you will avoid the painful experience of trying to please a girl!!! The love between a man and a woman is not AGAPE LOVE, let us stop deceiving ourselves!!! It is not the type of love described in the Synoptic Gospels and in the Epistles of Apostle Paul...it is called EROS and it costs something!!! Yes, the eros love goes for something; it doesn't come with nothing and that's the bitter truth we all need to accept wink

Good morning everyone! cheesy

let me tell you a few things about you;

**You are very far from being wealthy, hence you have no idea how the rich think and live. The closest you are to fortune is serendipity by virtue of yahoo boy or a beneficiary of sold family assets. You don't sound like you have any idea where real money is made.

** You are a victim of "mgbajiaka" I can smell that feeling from a distance.

** Due to your social disadvantage, you are basically into extremely hungry girls d reason u re feeling funky with an opinion not fit for humans.

** You are living with a social disadvantage like being crippled by poliomyelitis or you are ugly.

sorry bro, accept my condolence.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
new2020:

I wrote a reply on the possibility of Nigerian struggling young men following the path of Japanese men. Below is my reply. Link https://www.nairaland.com/2472792/japan-major-too-many-virgin#36208163

A lot of people don't know what is happening in Japan. I had a Japanese friend few yrs ago tell me what's happening in Japan during a visit with my family. The men in Japan are deciding not to have anything to do with their women anymore. They don't chase their women anymore...Japanese women do the chasing now. This guy told that this started when Japanese women started embracing western culture, feeling as though they can replace men natural role as the head of the family with the "strong and independent" mantra ubiquitous in western countries today. Followed by playing hard and difficult to get...wanting their men to be overly financially stable, handsome, tall enough, have a car, a house, a high paying job before he can even get a chance to get a date with the women let alone sleeping. This infuriated the Japanese men, and they began a movement called " Herbivore Men" similar to what is called MGTOW in western countries...meaning, Men Going Their Own Way. In other words, these men are. saying...there is more to life than women; they are no longer interested in women...chikena! They started to boycott women; won't date women nor sleep with them. They refused to even participate in pornography industry...remember there was an article on this on nairaland in march. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2308362/japanese-porn-industry-hit-shortage

The Japanese men are vowing not to have anything to do with their women until western gynocentric/feminist culture which they see as a threat to their society is brought down. This MGTOW-style movement is strong in Japan than any country in the world. Even young men as 18 don't have a girlfriend; doesn't care to have one nor is he interested in sex. He prefers being a virgin; worst case he goes home and masturbate. He dresses how he wants to dress; he can wear the same clothes for days, he doesn't shave...I mean they don't acknowledge women validation any more. They are more focused on their careers, school, sports, playing video games, financial independence...save their money and live modest lives. If a woman needs help...like for example her car breaks down on the road, the men will just drive by and pretend they didn't see her. The message they are sending is...since you have embraced western, feminist culture and think you can replace the natural position of men, that's fine, but be prepared to do these traditional men jobs yourself.

What has this done to the Japanese society? Marriage and birth rate are all time low. Which has the government and older generation worried...they have never seen anything like this before. Women now chase men. Women are now begging men to date them. Most women are tired of being alone. Some are even paying to sleep with men. It's crazy in Japan I tell you. The same movement is making gain in US now. Research about MGTOW! Men in general are no longer interested in modern women. Men as old as 40 have no wife or girlfriend. If he wants sex...he masturbates or pay for an escort. That's it...all they are saying is, we want nothing to do with modern women.

Google about Japanese Herbivore men. I did a research on this last yr...that's why I'm very knowledgeable about it. I took my time to put this in context; explain this because someone who reads the OP article will just assume something is wrong with the men especially with the article not providing reason why this is happening; NO Nothing is wrong with them, they have had a enough of today's women and choosing to be celibate by choice!

What utter balderdash did you just type.

The Japanese herbivore man syndrome which encourages shunning relationships is not the fault of the women but the Japanese culture of perfection and being the best. You wanna know why suicide rates in Japan is one of the highest in the world?.

They believe you can only be the best and the best only and anyone who fails is a total failure and death is more honorable so they search for that success on end and believe anyone in search of that perfection only has a right to earthly luxuries like women until they have achieved that status. Any fault if their women?

Stop spinning things and writing things you have no bleeping idea of just to make Nigerian girls look bad.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by mctowel01: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Atlantian:
Not how you make a women feel. It's how a woman feels around you. Listen, your environment, how you live. The ambiens, the flowers, the scents of your home. The poolside designs. The jacuzzi. The touch of class in every piece of furniture. The smell of the fabrics you wear. Your upholstery in the car. The perfumes and colognes you wear, determines how a woman feels. The regulated temperature, by the AC in your house. Your kitchen, the choice of wines after each meal. All play key roles in how a woman feels around a man. If you like, live in a one bedroom apartment and lick a woman's feet and pusssy all night under the hot waves from the fan. You are just wasting your energy until the 'real man' comes her way. Sorry.
Bro, you ve really got the smartest understanding of relationship, I ve seen in a while. These are hidden truths which i ve known for a while. Its all about emotional connection thats created in her head and not any logical love b.s. Its why a woman will go to a guy's neatly designed apartment with a good air fragrance and automatically feel like spending the night, without the guy putting much effort. I remember when i took my sister's brand new car out to see a girl, mehn, i felt in control of her, like she was really feeling me and all. Its all about the comfort and emotional connection created.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Tosinville:
if every guyz be plain like you 9ja girls go suffer o! grin

Omo i just reason the guy matter now, shuo!! if 70% of we guys reason and act like this guys, mann babes go dey beg us to convos and sex as na ashis go dey rain, the finest ashi, cleanest ashi and all that... but seriously guys hustle and work, ladies are endless, they will come....
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2016
mctowel01:

Bro, you ve really got the smartest understanding of relationship, I ve seen in a while. These are hidden truths which i ve known for a while. Its all about emotional connection thats created in her head and not any logical love b.s. Its why a woman will go to a guy's neatly designed apartment with a good air fragrance and automatically feel like spending the night, without the guy putting much effort. I remember when i took my sister's brand new car out to see a girl, mehn, i felt in control of her, like she was really feeling me and all. Its all about the comfort and emotional connection created.

well said bro, u are beginning to get the drift, more guys need to understand this, too many lazy girls out there, they don't do shitt but expect everything buyable and if u don't give, omo they label u as stingy and broke, even me that actually love giving as it makes me feel good,i had to borrow myself brain say wait oo, why do they all always have to ask, like all the time, guys love, appreciate and respect a girl doing her own thing, no matter how small she earns but the fact that she is fun but also wants to work or be creative or do something makes it more fun, most females are too busy either insulting guys or expecting us to pay them for everything like who gets to really enjoy the sex more, a girl can orgasm 5-8 times while a guy does most of the work and only cums once or a few times.... naija guys wake up, naija babes stop embarrassing us with this crazy materialistic manner most of you reason with, we alove you tho..

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by annnikky(f): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

well said bro, u are beginning to get the drift, more guys need to understand this, too many lazy girls out there, they don't do shitt but expect everything buyable and if u don't give, omo they label u as stingy and broke, even me that actually love giving as it makes me feel good,i had to borrow myself brain say wait oo, why do they all always have to ask, like all the time, guys love, appreciate and respect a girl doing her own thing, no matter how small she earns but the fact that she is fun but also wants to work or be creative or do something makes it more fun, most females are too busy either insulting guys or expecting us to pay them for everything like who gets to really enjoy the sex more, a girl can orgasm 5-8 times while a guy does most of the work and only cums once or a few times.... naija guys wake up, naija babes stop embarrassing us with this crazy materialistic manner most of you reason with, we alove you tho..
3rdlegxxx!!!
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Ladycloud:
....u think??

babe he is right and made good points, let's have yours? if you thoughts differ.. these are plain facts stated here how a most people don't know baffles me...... the average Nigerian really isn't educated just goes to school and learn a few things, no exposure, no psychological insights to things and more..
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

3rdlegxxx!!!

babe, what's up..... grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by annnikky(f): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

babe, what's up..... grin
Gr8 n u
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
annnikky:

Gr8 n u

great oo.... hope ur enjoying ur day

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.