Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (53844 Views)

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok then,since you can comment on romance section, when will ur ban be lifted?
Captainswag225:
not entirely, am left with one ban.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
doskie:

I endorse you as the father of internet this week.

I struggled believe me. more emotionally than physically. I had not a single female friend in school. I couldnt wear good clothes. infact I know some girls who used to pass me on the road then without even saying hi ao encouraging me to interact with them by their countenance. last month when I was praying. I wanted to thank God for how my life turned out within a year after service. I found no words to speak. I broke down in tears.
now one bitchh in my compound some days ago was fearlessly toasting me?? I wasnt responding. then she told me im boring.
I was like. ... wtf! why dyou think im under any obligation to entertain you. I dont want to have girls around me. I love kids. I just want to build a school and impact on humanity. no time for broke bittches any longer.
Got a title too cheesy...nice grin....
The female decadence and manipulations on the subject of love has gotten really disgusting. Furthermore is the baseless assumption that all must revolve around them...like they calling shots on things that ain't even their rights in the first place.......all because you wanna share a life with me...a life that I will put efforts and time for us into o shocked....#total nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Captainswag225(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok then,since you can comment on romance section, when will ur ban be lifted?
in the future future future. Now tell me what u think abt dis topic!
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Raalsalghul:
When I first saw your comment, I thought it was a counter to the Op's thread, but in reality you've just taken the thread further and added things the Op missed. Good one!

Exactly....it's good we all begin to see beyond these pranks.....commitments, love, companionship,and all similar affections between partners must transcend this tactical vain manipulations by a cunny bunch all in the name of feminism...or let me put it lay....." Oh I'm a chick" does not give you the master key to my head and hrt for ludo games...lol.....me sef fit play chess accross boarders sef grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You deserve a medal. cool

cheesy cool
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
youmour:

Both you and the OP made great points,im just wondering why you got less likes,clearly some NL women liked the OP's contribution more grin

Lol.'em ladies dont like the sense freely added to more male folks via the post... grin....we don't owe dem Jack..... If you want me to put you on a phantom at least drive a Benz on your own first... Lol cheesy.....don't be trekking with your father and mother and then be "cross-leggingly" dishing out wishes to be met ..all because you can apply make up well, and you have curves....#THEY ALL WILL FALL.. Besides we can buy that.exclusively...so why keep her?.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by sammied(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I have always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please, when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple....

Let's see which gender will weep last last cheesy...
Girls be scamming boiz with looks and surprisingly, they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......upgrade your reasoning men!...
Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because, really it is BOUGHT when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....
bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... grin.....
unfortunately they constitute about 80% of the female population...

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol

Bros... You've said it all. Any gal who cannot help stay and lift a struggling guy does not deserve a 'rich' guy. Only if she's also 'rich'.

Men should drop this idea of making money just to impress a woman. It's just animalistic. It wasn't so in days past. It's destroying the society. I was privileged to carry out my NYSC in a village. Poor men still marry very beautiful, well character women.
The value of a man does not consist on the material things he has.

A woman who wants a rich guy must also be rich. Men should insist on that.

Woe unto the man who spends his time working hard,making money and adding value to his life for the sole purpose of impressing a woman.

Thank God. Daily God is blessing our hard work. God forbid I spend my money on a woman who's only interested in that.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
sammied:

Bros... You've said it all. Any gal who cannot help stay and lift a struggling guy does not deserve a 'rich' guy. Only if she's also 'rich'.

Men should drop this idea of making money just to impress a woman. It's just animalistic. It wasn't so in days past. It's destroying the society. I was privileged to carry out my NYSC in a village. Poor men still marry very beautiful, well character women.
The value of a man does not consist on the material things he has.

A woman who wants a rich guy must also be rich. Men should insist on that.

Woe unto the man who spends his time working hard,making money and adding value to his life for the sole purpose of impressing a woman.

Thank God. Daily God is blessing our hard work. God forbid I spend my money on a woman who's only interested in that.

A word is enough for the wise.

You totally get the drift cool

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Lol.'em ladies dont like the sense freely added to more male folks via the post... grin....we don't owe dem Jack..... If you want me to put you on a phantom at least drive a Benz on your own first... Lol cheesy.....don't be trekking with your father and mother and then "cross-leggingly" dishing out wishes to be met ..all because you can apply makenup well, and you have curves....#THEY ALL WILL FALL.. Besides we can buy that.exclusively...so why keep her?.. undecided

I totally agree with you 100%,oddly enough me and my friends recently had a discussion like this one.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

You totally get the drift cool
women are not built for stress, she deserves to marry a well to do man (if she finds)

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Buchman1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
@ Op n his supporters I think y'all have complex issues. It is absurd to suggest that as a 'struggling' guy one ain't gat the right to be in a relationship. Are women slaves to money or what? How about the struggling ladies? In reality, how many men are made? You earn 1m, 500k per month n I earn 50k, damn I can still have an educated pretty woman, it all lies within me. It is backward to think that I must be made before I can get a lady of my dreams. A colleague of mine has been swindling d bank where we both work for the last three years to the tune of 800mil. He's married with kids. Only yesterday he was arrested right in the presence of all including his wife who's also a staff n right here as I type this, she's @ work today.This fellow here earns as much as 600k as his basic salary per month. So Op, the word struggling is an encompassing n relative term. Everyone struggles to get better. It is therefore naive n shallow minded to assert bla bla bla. Work on your self confidence, look decent, b pleasant n spell out your intentions clearly,most importantly, put in your best in whatever you do as a source of livelihood, trust me, you'll get your dream woman or women.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol its a nice one..the op nailed it already, lol its just simple no matter how you claim to love a girl and how she loves you. There's a point where money will come in
Captainswag225:
in the future future future. Now tell me what u think abt dis topic!
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by sammied(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
women are not built for stress, she deserves to marry a well to do man (is she finds)

LOL... So women like Alakija, Oprah, Iweala... Etc they are all built for stress? They are different species of women?

Most ladies are very lazy, especially African women. All they are waiting for is the mugu man who will be their messiah.

She deserves a well to do man... Only if she's well to do.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Tosinville(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I have always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please, when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple....

Girls be scamming boiz with looks and surprisingly, they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol....

Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because, really it is BOUGHT when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....
bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... grin.....

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol
Thank you, brother, you from d Murder inc, u sharp....... Besides its always funny to me whenever I see word like this on NL "make money first then you will get even the miss world" and you think money can really keep a woman? Bruh, if you can't get a girl who stand by you, share d same dreams with you while you're still struggling to the top then don't think you cam keep her with that stacks cos she will end up using you, you may even get the surprise of life someday when you end up finding out she's using your money on a dude who is not up to your standard & still be having s3x with her probably in your living room while you aint around, if she can't love you now then don't think she will love you later so let her bounce. 9ja guys need to put away this mentality bout chase money first before you can find love then you'll later realize money and love are 2 different perspective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
women are not built for stress, she deserves to marry a well to do man (is she finds)

Here comes firstEVA... cheesy.....
If I may ask.....so do men deserve to marry liabilities in this modern economy?....or does "trophy wife" really cut it...can't women see that you can buy all the satisfaction a beautiful woman can give you at a finger snap these days? shocked....if she can't bring more to the table....what's the point...

#she can't build with me cause she's not built for stress

#she can't also bring finance on board..cause she's not built for stress.

#but she can spend and place orders cause she looks good and is a lady..shay?

#NEWS FLASH:
I can buy all that beauty can offer why keep her? undecided....
And if its the promiscuous kindda he...he can buy plenty beauties....why keep one? undecided

FirstEVA....don't encourage all these Nawti girls jwo....when I know all that you brought on board for captainswag..besides looks.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Some guys are so stingy a single #250 ice cream dy will not buy. every spending is quickly red flagged as ''Chop my money Syndrome'' Soro niyen sha

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Gozye(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Maybe I maybe the last to comment or not.imagine all the responses because of ponanny.hmmm.well a man needs a woman as a helpmeet according to the bible.but mind you when purpose of needing a woman is not known abuse becomes inevitable. In the book of proverbs chapter 1 to chapter 6 the ways of a woman are moveable that thou canst not know them.it also tells us that you can not take fire in your blossom without being burned.it also tells us that favour is deceitful and beauty is vain.it also tells us not to lust after a woman's beauty nor be carried away by her eyelids.intact the only way to go about the issues of women is to be guided by the bible according to the book of proverbs else talk from now till tomorrow just like eve made Adam to eat the fruit and Delilah made Samson to fall and women made Solomon to fail.we men cannot fathom nor understand the power of a woman to make or mar men.remember where purpose is not known abuse and failure becomes inevitable.Thanks for ur audience
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Harkinyhemmy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Give that guy a million naira.

U talk sense
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by GodsFavourite1(f): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm, honestly am speechless. It's so sad that men now think with money they can get any girl, well, I don't blame most girls that go after men with money, you know why? it's this same men that chase them flaunting what they have and showing they have got everything. Even when the ladies tell them No, that's when you see them bragging about what I don't know. Only a real woman who has vision and goals will support a guy when he has nothing. Also, it depends on your upbringing, your mentality and the kinda friends you move with. Some rich dudes shouting no female is worth their money, if they should actually sit back and reflect and be truthful to themselves, you will discover @ one time when they were struggling, a female factor was there with them all along. Guys also forget some guys are ingrate, imagine a girl stood by you when you had nothing, but the moment you became somebody, you started looking for silly faults concerning the girl and they will start chasing girls who look good forgetting you can still buy those things you admire in other ladies for your lady. Well, only real men know real women. I will say move with the right ladies. I keep saying this, the only way rich dude will know if a woman loves him for who he is, is when he disguises himself and live like a broke guy and ask a girl out, only then you will know if she's genuine. N.B women need love, affection, attention, somebody they can be free with, companionship and a guy who will treat her right. I rather soak garri with a man 3 times in a day and be happy than eat fried rice in a mansion be sad. Money is not everything. True love exist when you meet the right women.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Tosinville(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Phinity318:
Some guys are so stingy a single #250 ice cream dy will not buy. every spending is quickly red flagged as ''Chop my money Syndrome'' Soro niyen sha
my nigga, guys don wise na lmao!, no be only u she get na

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Here comes firstEVA... cheesy.....
If I may ask.....so do men deserve to marry liabilities in these modern economy?....or does "trophy wife" really cut it...can't women see that you can buy all the satisfaction a beautiful woman can give you at a finger snap these days? shocked....if she can't bring more to the table....what's the point...

#she can't build with me cause she's not built for stress

#she can't also bring finance on board..cause she's not built for stress.

#but she can spend and place orders cause she looks good and is a lady..shay?

#NEWS FLASH:
I can buy all that beauty can offer why keep her? undecided....
And if its the promiscuous kindda he...he can buy plenty beauties....why keep one? undecided

FirstEVA....don't encourage all these Nawti girls jwo....when I know all that you brought on board for captainswag..besides looks.
LMAO @ the embolden

My only problem with men who want women to bring something to the table finance wise, is when it comes to playing the boss, dishing out instructions and orders, they want to be solely in charge of that, they aren't ready to compromise on that.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....nah u I suppose ask nah.....where hv u been? angry
grin I be dey rest ohh, now I don get back my energy.
Shall, Good to hear from you.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Tosinville(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
GodsFavourite1:
Hmmmmmm, honestly am speechless. It's so sad that men now think with money they can get any girl, well, I don't blame most girls that go after men with money, you know why? it's this same men that chase them flaunting what they have and showing they have got everything. Even when the ladies tell them No, that's when you see them bragging about what I don't know. Only a real woman who has vision and goals will support a guy when he has nothing. Also, it depends on your upbringing, your mentality and the kinda friends you move with. Some rich dudes shouting no female is worth their money, if they should actually sit back and reflect and be truthful to themselves, you will discover @ one time when they were struggling, a female factor was there with them all along. Guys also forget some guys are ingrate, imagine a girl stood by you when you had nothing, but the moment you became somebody, you started looking for silly faults concerning the girl and they will start chasing girls who look good forgetting you can still buy those things you admire in other ladies for your lady. Well, only real men know real women. I will say move with the right ladies. I keep saying this, the only way rich dude will know if a woman loves him for who he is, is when he disguises himself and live like a broke guy and ask a girl out, only then you will know if she's genuine. N.B women need love, affection, attention, somebody they can be free with, companionship and a guy who will treat her right. I rather soak garri with a man 3 times in a day and be happy than eat fried rice in a mansion be sad. Money is not everything. True love exist when you meet the right women.
na 9ja you sef dey? I no sure o!

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by GodsFavourite1(f): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tosinville:
na 9ja you sef dey? I no sure o!
lol. of course am in Nigeria. let's face the truth my dear. Sometimes you guys are the architects of your problems, you will go ahead and date a girl you know is after your money.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by finditng: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
LMAO @ the embolden

My only problem with men who want women to bring something to the table finance wise, is when it comes to playing the boss, dishing out instructions and orders, they want to be solely in charge of that, they aren't ready to compromise on that.

That's a totally different subject/case....a control freak will boss and subdue his woman whether or not she brings anything to the table...the gravity and "cockyness" about it may vary a bit depending on the earning power of the lady...totally different subject I repeat cool

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
doskie:

I endorse you as the father of internet this week.

I struggled believe me. more emotionally than physically. I had not a single female friend in school. I couldnt wear good clothes. infact I know some girls who used to pass me on the road then without even saying hi ao encouraging me to interact with them by their countenance. last month when I was praying. I wanted to thank God for how my life turned out within a year after service. I found no words to speak. I broke down in tears.
now one bitchh in my compound some days ago was fearlessly toasting me?? I wasnt responding. then she told me im boring.
I was like. ... wtf! why dyou think im under any obligation to entertain you. I dont want to have girls around me. I love kids. I just want to build a school and impact on humanity. no time for broke bittches any longer.
I FEEL YOU.
AT SOME CERTAIN POINT IN LIFE, MONSTERS WILL WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGES ON YOU BASE ON WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME BUT NOT THINKING OF WHAT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH IN LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by goodgate: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:
No, I am not related to Mike Adenuga. I am anonymous.
More Wisdom to you Brother.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

I am also totally for your school of thought but the rich classy girls may not be attractive facially and as d OP stated EROS is not AGAPE, you need to be attractive so it might not be easy dating an unattractive lady when you see some broke drop-dead gorgeous ladies dat are amazing in bed seducing you. Also you'll have to be very mature and confident in dating a classy girl if eventually she's sexy otherwise you'll be termed as not being man enough for her and she'll end up with the broke and confident guys that have nothing to lose.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:

I appreciate your epistle but this is typical for the Nigerian society.

I expect an article to teach ladies to be financially independent but here you are encouraging materialism as a norm in the subliminal nature of ladies.

One question i will never stop asking is this..What if you eventually bait a lady so to speak with the financial comfort and then it stops? what happens afterwards? i guess the girl dumps your ass for the next happening guy right?

I know guys who have been in situations where steady income of good dough was coming in for years and when they faced temporary setbacks,the ladies in their lives left so what do you say to this? that these guys aren't hard working?

People lose jobs,business fails,nothing is certain in life except death.My advice is that our NIGERIAN ladies should try to be financially independent which is not hinged on getting a job alone as there are other means of making a livelihood.

Yes we know that ladies are attracted to wealth but if every Nigerian lady becomes independent financially, we will have more purposeful relationships because they will start loving a man for the right reason and then and only then, even a very poooor struggling guy will focus on a lady rather than having erratic and irrational made belief love for many ladies as you just opined as a prerequisite to cushion a possible heartbreak from a supposed materialistic money monger.

sonofananimal:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

THIS YOUR POST ONLY APPLY TO NAIJA WOMAN!
TRY GO OUT SIDE NIGERIA AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF, I HAVE MEET ALOT OF NON-MATERIALISTIC WOMAN WHO JUST WANT NOTHING BUT TO BE LOVE.

NATURALLY NAIJA WOMEN ARE USELESS, THERE FIND LOVE THROUGH MATERIAL THINGS, AND THAT MAKE WE MEN TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY JUST TO CATCH THOSE EEEDIOT (NAIJA WOMEN)

SHALL I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH!!
NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLES PIECE OF SHITTE!! DON'T STRESS YOURSELF WITH THEM AND SEE THEM COMING YOUR WAY LIKE FLIES

Thats all.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by anigbajumo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
jorel1:
All because of toto wey dey smell like rotten fish egg?? grin
Men are just crazy..

U wana come here say uno dy knack toto?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Grundig: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's alright bruv. The experience will only strengthen your resolve to work harder and become a better person in life. Many guys had similar experience and had to forge ahead and work harder to better their lives. Reasons like this are why a lot of rich guys don't have value and respect for women. They just fxck them to their satisfaction and dump their ass while they go about moaning how they were used and dumped.
Bruh, if you are quting me, it is only right you you respond directly to comment made.

The above rejoinder fails so acheive that. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. Cheers
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
Struggling guys raise ur hand!...hmm no hands wr raised
Am sure u know they will not indicategringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.