Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (53859 Views)

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by zicoraads: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Well, I think poor guys too can date, love and be loved. Although I must admit it's usually very difficult to enjoy the relationship. Which is why most guys prefer to just wait until they have a steady paying job and are well off. But at that stage, it is advisable to only date ladies that are of the same financial level or not too less or high. Finding someone who genuinely loves you, not for your money, becomes very hard when you rich.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by melody20: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Some are true not all, there are still good pple out there. Any way show love to your woman by also giving her sometin, notin is too big and notin is small.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by omoharry(f): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
All you guys complaining here, abusing women....thank you very much...yes we agree we like security, comfort and care...on the other hand you guys like beautiful women as well as those that has all the qualities of a wife...abi? now why are you guys complaining? Get a job and make your self and your woman comfortable and stop coming to Naira land to start abusing them. Yes we like money...what about you...wont your love be put to test when you become a millionaire tomorrow? will you remember that woman that stayed with you when you had nothing and still married you. would you still use that same eyes to look at her after her body must have weakened due child birth and working round the clock to keep the home front running smoothly... would you? you are here lashing at us when your fellow men's sins are expose for all to see...what will be your excuse then..that you are an African man and your wife is no longer as attractive as the young olosho girls you are now abusing..these are the ones you will be running after and spending your money on because you want some variety added to your sex life....women are selfish just the way men are selfish...SO YOU GUYS SHOULD GO BACK TO WORK AND BE THE PROVIDER AS IT WAS DESIGNED INSTEAD OF LAMENTING AND ABUSING US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by mecussey(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ignore this post if you are too lazy to read, please!!!

In life, there are two types of people as regards human reasoning; the idealist and the realist. People who hold idealist view of life see events that happen around them as 'how things ought to be but are not' while people who hold realist view of life see events that happen around them as 'real facts or occurences' and should be accepted without pretending as if we didn't know that this is how things truly are!!!

With deep thoughts, I write this post. I am not afraid to face criticism; neither am I afraid to express my thoughts. I am a realist. I believe that events that happen around us as humans are real!!! Often times, things 'ought to be' in a particular way but in reality, they are not; so it becomes necessary to accept bitter and painful facts! Especially, when they are real!!!

We live in a material world and whether you like it or not, material things play a lot of important roles in our everyday life. As a struggling guy, loving only one girl whole-heartedly might end up leaving you with numerous emotional scars! wink. This is due to the high level of emotional pressure you would put in the relationship and the possible outcome of getting dumped, especially, when you don't have the resources to spice up the relationship. A struggling guy with low funds would find it difficult to spice up his relationship even when he has the intention to do that cool. In order not to lose the girl, he might start being too protective/desparate and pester the girl with phone calls, texts messages and numerous 'I love you's' in order to be assured that he is still loved! Common!!! That's trash! Are you begging to be loved? After displaying all these, she would dispise you and might even dump you because the truth remains the same...relationships without trips, surprises and outings are as boring as hell!!! Pretend at your own risk!!! cool. If truth be told, all young ladies want the good things in life, even those that put up what I call 'social media good face'. You cannot obtain total loyalty from a girl when you are lacking! Don't make the mistake of trying to force her to be loyal; you cannot!!!

Women, sometimes need to feel jealous that their man could be taken anytime by another woman. This can put them back on track when they 'backslide' romantically...but this can only be made easy when you have the resources. She knows fully well that ladies will not flock around you if she leaves you today or tomorrow. Don't love just one lady if you are still on 'struggling mode' wink. The love pressure you would mount on the relationship might make her get fed up quickly with you and eventually get your ass dumped painfully! Again, I am a realist and I am telling you that sooner than later, your ass will be dumped if you don't have the resources to 'oil' the machines of relationships!

As a struggling guy, you should buckle or lace your shoes and tighten your belt very well. You must set your priorities right. There is what economists call 'scale of preference'. What is on top of your scale of preference? Is it your education or career? Or is it trying to please a girl with your meagre earnings all in the name of seeing her pleased with you? Do you want to waste your youthful years trying to please a girl that might end up being married by another dude, who was probably hussling seriously, while you were doing your usual lovey-lovey? Book of Ecclesiastes says 'Money answereth all things'. Take note, 'all things' and not 'some things' cool. Take the pains now and strive to be comfortable and you will avoid the painful experience of trying to please a girl!!! The love between a man and a woman is not AGAPE LOVE, let us stop deceiving ourselves!!! It is not the type of love described in the Synoptic Gospels and in the Epistles of Apostle Paul...it is called EROS and it costs something!!! Yes, the eros love goes for something; it doesn't come with nothing and that's the bitter truth we all need to accept wink

Good morning everyone! cheesy

I like people who are real, you are just been real and I can trace you to a science student. The world would be easier when we learn to accept the facts of life.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by freechuks05(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
This is just the ugly truth. So so ugly but it is the hard bitter truth. Man needs to set his priorities right..

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kennedyiheme: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
omoharry:
All you guys complaining here, abusing women....thank you very much...yes we agree we like security, comfort and care...on the other hand you guys like beautiful women as well as those that has all the qualities of a wife...abi? now why are you guys complaining? Get a job and make your self and your woman comfortable and stop coming to Naira land to start abusing them. Yes we like money...what about you...wont your love be put to test when you become a millionaire tomorrow? will you remember that woman that stayed with you when you had nothing and still married you. would you still use that same eyes to look at her after her body must have weakened due child birth and working round the clock to keep the home front running smoothly... would you? you are here lashing at us when your fellow men's sins are expose for all to see...what will be your excuse then..that you are an African man and your wife is no longer as attractive as the young olosho girls you are now abusing..these are the ones you will be running after and spending your money on because you want some variety added to your sex life....women are selfish just the way men are selfish...SO YOU GUYS SHOULD GO BACK TO WORK AND BE THE PROVIDER AS IT WAS DESIGNED INSTEAD OF LAMENTING AND ABUSING US.
what about you are you working? Or waiting for smeone to cme and liberate you frm poverty? Oprah winfrey didn't wait

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Rapmoney:

In life, there are two types of people as regards human reasoning; the idealist and the realist. People who hold idealist view of life see events that happen around them as 'how things ought to be but are not' while people who hold realist view of life see events that happen around them as 'real facts or occurences' and should be accepted without pretending as if we didn't know that this is how things truly are!!!

With deep thoughts, I write this post. I am not afraid to face criticism; neither am I afraid to express my thoughts. I am a realist. I believe that events that happen around us as humans are real!!! Often times, things 'ought to be' in a particular way but in reality, they are not; so it becomes necessary to accept bitter and painful facts! Especially, when they are real!!!

We live in a material world and whether you like it or not, material things play a lot of important roles in our everyday life. As a struggling guy, loving only one girl whole-heartedly might end up leaving you with numerous emotional scars! wink. This is due to the high level of emotional pressure you would put in the relationship and the possible outcome of getting dumped, especially, when you don't have the resources to spice up the relationship. A struggling guy with low funds would find it difficult to spice up his relationship even when he has the intention to do that cool. In order not to lose the girl, he might start being too protective/desparate and pester the girl with phone calls, texts messages and numerous 'I love you's' in order to be assured that he is still loved! Common!!! That's trash! Are you begging to be loved? After displaying all these, she would dispise you and might even dump you because the truth remains the same...relationships without trips, surprises and outings are as boring as hell!!! Pretend at your own risk!!! cool. If truth be told, all young ladies want the good things in life, even those that put up what I call 'social media good face'. You cannot obtain total loyalty from a girl when you are lacking! Don't make the mistake of trying to force her to be loyal; you cannot!!!

Women, sometimes need to feel jealous that their man could be taken anytime by another woman. This can put them back on track when they 'backslide' romantically...but this can only be made easy when you have the resources. She knows fully well that ladies will not flock around you if she leaves you today or tomorrow. Don't love just one lady if you are still on 'struggling mode' wink. The love pressure you would mount on the relationship might make her get fed up quickly with you and eventually get your ass dumped painfully! Again, I am a realist and I am telling you that sooner than later, your ass will be dumped if you don't have the resources to 'oil' the machines of relationships!

As a struggling guy, you should buckle or lace your shoes and tighten your belt very well. You must set your priorities right. There is what economists call 'scale of preference'. What is on top of your scale of preference? Is it your education or career? Or is it trying to please a girl with your meagre earnings all in the name of seeing her pleased with you? Do you want to waste your youthful years trying to please a girl that might end up being married by another dude, who was probably hussling seriously, while you were doing your usual lovey-lovey? Book of Ecclesiastes says 'Money answereth all things'. Take note, 'all things' and not 'some things' cool. Take the pains now and strive to be comfortable and you will avoid the painful experience of trying to please a girl!!! The love between a man and a woman is not AGAPE LOVE, let us stop deceiving ourselves!!! It is not the type of love described in the Synoptic Gospels and in the Epistles of Apostle Paul...it is called EROS and it costs something!!! Yes, the eros love goes for something; it doesn't come with nothing and that's the bitter truth we all need to accept wink

Sorry bro, but I'd like to ask for your permission to use this write up for publication in a Newspaper. Please reply asap
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by omoharry(f): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
what about you are you working? Or waiting for smeone to cme and liberate you frm poverty? Oprah winfrey didn't wait
I am working and not online complaining about men who cannot provide for their family..or men looking for women that have money to date..we see them every day..so Mr man...i am working and provide for my need myself.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Vicfus(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Nice one @op, but let me make this Little observation, there are GF material and there are Wifey material, and if you mix the two up then you're still on a looong thing grin. A GF will always want an instant pleasure cos she believes for sure she's just a passerby but a wifey looks beyond now and will always feel happy around a Visionary guy shocked.. .

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Creamish(f): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
markmira:
U can only find true love while u re broke,and for the text and calling stuff a lot of girls love it.make's dem see they man as a very confident and social active guy if u dnt call or txt frequently they tag u boring then move on to anoda guy who aint boring lyk u. Funny how u guys tink u can play God truth is u dont know women at all even wit ur cash if a woman dont luv u..men u a waste cuz she will jst drain ur 40,000 mah bat3 then move on to someone dat will make her happy . Keep tinking u know all why others are pulling stunts wit the little they know..as cute nd successfull as drake wit lota award nd international recognition nicki minaj still see's a beta man in meek mill who acts lyk a child on twitter dissing drake 4 no reason, wise up u cnt predict women else u will commit suicide someday.

Exactly. I guess some guys base up their thoughts on their experience. Not all women are materialistic (believe it or not ..I don't care).

Some women would rather get to know who U rily are without the wealth cos sometimes, money makes people change. If with ur meager allowance, U choose to play around instead of focusing on ur career..all in the name of some self-imposed revenge mission on women, ..ur cup of tea.

Focus more on being that successful man & don't follow the band-wagon claiming all women are pocket-draining demons.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Horlufemi(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p and finditng, great points but i think its not always abt money in the relationship, its abt how u treat her, making her value u and the little u have. Making her think and feel u are irreplaceable. Why is that some women marry rich dudes and still have affairs with their old broke lovers? Some ladies even leave their rich husbands for poor dudes coz at the end of the day its abt how u make her fall for u...... Power belongs to u not money.

Its more like, she loves the guy first but has enuf of love and need for money comes in then she goes all out to find men with money and discovers that love is more important than money. She den goes back to the former boyfriend for the love.

Nigerian ladies are poverty minded.

My advice is get a girl who is a bit richer than you and show her beta love.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kennedyiheme: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
omoharry:
I am working and not online complaining about men who cannot provide for their family..or men looking for women that have money to date..we see them every day..so Mr man...i am working and provide for my need myself.
we are not talking about men who cnt provide for there family, or men tht are lookin for rich women......didn't you understnd wht you read before commenting madam?

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by am0sn0nyu: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2015
[size=15pt]I'VE KNOWN WHAT THE OP AND OTHERS ARE JUST GETTING TO REALIZE, BUT IT'S IMPORTANT FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE PHENOMENON IS EXCLUSIVE IN NIGERIA AND THE FOLLOWING IS A QUITE SIMILAR TRUE OBSERVATION. . . .READ[/size] WHY BEEN GORGEOUS IS MORE OF A BURDEN THAN A GIFT IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by 2sex(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:
Not all women are money conscious 'at the beginning' but eventually, you will see the wisdom in seeking ye first the "kingdom of money". Mark my words "money is the oil, that lubricates relationships", the generator can run smoothly until the oil dries, and the pistons will jam the crankshaft and the engine will knock. Go and make money my brother. Without money, you can not 'experience' true love. My oh my, trust me, what you are experiencing now is nothing compared to what is in store for you, when you 'hold real pepper'. I thought I was experiencing 'true' love when I was living in a rented flat when 2 cars, but when I started buying houses and live in my partial home with pools and G-Wagon. Guy, the angels worship me. I do not have to go to heaven and worship the angels. They come right here to Earth and worship me. Just work hard, I beg you. True love is real, with money.
Respect brother... My 2009 experience thought me a good lessson. I am still pushing, not where I want to be but not where I used to be. I came very close to getting some muolah that could have gotten me my own home, but deal got bursted. I have come that close a few times. I will still keep pushing till I get it right.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by jorel1(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
All because of toto wey dey smell like rotten fish egg?? grin
Men are just crazy..

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Captainswag225(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Horlufemi:

Its more like, she loves the guy first but has enuf of love and need for money comes in then she goes all out to find men with money and discovers that love is more important than money. She den goes back to the former boyfriend for the love.

Nigerian ladies are poverty minded.

My advice is get a girl who is a bit richer than you and show her beta love.
really? A lady who is more richer than me?? Why?

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Giyerte(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=boboLIL post=37139259]For the records,,,Na guys wey no get moni de love pass.....na dem de jealousy pass..... grin ..if the bae strts acting strange.....d guy wil ask her,,,is it cos I don't av money? grin grin[/quote
Did is for me
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by hadura29(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
tongue tongue

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2015
adorable29:

Some black men especially our Naija guy's mentality sucks, I tell you....

Firstly "who is a struggling guy"?

Cos in this country, at least 90percent of the men are struggling if you ask me. So when does the struggling end that you now decide you want a woman who you can use ur "struggled money" to finally settle down with... This writer thinks he knows women!

The women who even accepts to date you in the first place when you are dirt poor is probably and highly likely the one who LOVES YOU FOR YOU....

So much bull crap on the internet this days...

If you can't find a woman to love you when you are a broke ass niccur, its probably because your attitude su_cks untop your poverty... Funny enough, some girls still fall in love with broke assss niccurs with bad attitude and abusive tendencies. They are so many of them on campus here.

Its not necessary I post a personal experience on a public forum but for the first one year I dated my boo, he could only give me #500 which I rejected. Lol . Ironically, even tho he is doing well now, I loved him more when he had nothing cos of course, his attitude has changed now God has blessed him and he thinks he can get all the women in the world.

Just live life as it presents and stop all this hard and fast rules rubbish you come up with based on YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of a girl dumping you
. OTHER STRUGGLING GUYS STILL FIND TRUE LOVE. Infact, they are likely to dump the "true love" when they dive into big cash for a more beautiful gold digger. #FACT
God bless u sister,smart guys dnt reason like diz op and his followers. Lack of oppurtunity brings silly excuses lyk diz. So my reason to make money should b because i want to spend on a woman Well d reason 4 my struggles is to evict poverty from my family nd change d life of those around me not spending it on a lady.sister keep loving ur man no matter wat he will put a ring on ur finger someday.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kulas: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
"eyaaah I'm crying"...... Wow I just met a foolish man that believes AC will bring love, I hope you don't die a miserable death from stroke when you find out your wife is being smashed by smeother cute guy...cos I knw pple like you are ugly, thts why u depend on swimming pool and AC to win a ladies love, how foolish can you get broda?

hahhahahaha,d guy believe money answereth all.Make him carry him believe dey go.This kind person i think cant even toast woman.Na d type that believe that with my money,make all babes run to me

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kennedyiheme: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Kulas:

hahhahahaha,d guy believe money answereth all.Make him carry him believe dey go.This kind person i think cant even toast woman.Na d type that believe that with my money,make all babes run to me
u can imagine the ideiot saying perfume and swimming pool brings love, sme men are waste product

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kingsasian(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2015
donsteady:

You are still a baby
adult abeg leave me alone

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by menxer: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2015
OP you tight!

he who holds the money, holds the power.
the two things that women can't resist.grin

that doesn't mean toasting and chasing no go follow ooo grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Davidolives(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Rapmoney:

abeg permit Mr to kiss u like Louis van gaal said to depay. u are so on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Giyerte(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
With what I can deduce from your post. Struggling guyz don't deserve to have GF's that will believe in their hustle and urge,complement them to keep strong in their endeavors.

it is ironically sinful,cos they can't meet up with the quest of pleasing women by your analogy.

Are you for real bro?..so your lady is a kind of zombie or a car which wouldn't work if you don't have money to buy petrol.
you must take her to all those nice places, eatery etc bfor you can get her love and loyality.

I don't have strenght going back and fort on this. I just pray you marry those kind of lady.

But ama tell you little about my persona.

if my woman can't stay with when I was hustling,then she is has important to me as _whore that I pay for service..that's the reality. Mr realist rapmoney.

I will _fuck her left right centre then dump her for the fun of it.
Especially those galz championing you. unfortunatly I don't do their type.

[/size]

Tell him more abeg

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
muh4lyf:
Deceit!!!! Aint no love in the city.. Hustle hard,get money... They'd run after you.... Ladies been forming loyal on social media since 1800..
hw much hav u made since u blive money keeps women?? Make money 4 a beta reason boy nt diz ur nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kingsasian(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2015
donsteady:

You are still a baby
adult abeg leave me alone grin
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by 812clothings(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Rapmoney:

the first time I read this,I didn't even check the punctuation because I was concerned about the message in this article and I am touched,read the second time and your punctuating skill is above average.
Keep it up!!!!
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Davidolives(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2015
markmira:

God bless u sister,smart guys dnt reason like diz op and his followers. Lack of oppurtunity brings silly excuses lyk diz. So my reason to make money should b because i want to spend on a woman Well d reason 4 my struggles is to evict poverty from my family nd change d life of those around me not spending it on a lady.sister keep loving ur man no matter wat he will put a ring on ur finger someday.
bro that's true but ai can assure you that without money your relationship will b boring.
@adorable29 only few of the campus relationship last till the end after campus. because after campus reality steps in, there are no jobs out there and as a guy all that rings in your head after school is how do I get a good income,if the lady is not selfless to understand him,she will think he doesn't care about her anymore especially when the lady is still in school and she can still see some Romeo in school who still depends on his parents pocket money to spend her.
my conclusion carry everything along

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
tukane:

OP your post doesn't make sense in anyway, rather it shows a case of low self esteem, people like you use things to boost your confidence and self esteem. Guys that use money or material things to woo ladies only get a particular class of girls: the broke wretched and slutty girls with no self esteem and are always looking for hosts to feed on. and once the the source dries up they leave because whatever you use to win a lady, same you'll use to keep her. money can't buy love.
exactly bro dudes wit low self esteem always look 4 ways to boost there confidence i bet u if this guy becomes richer than fashiola e will change is mouth lyk "money dosent buy love i met my wife when i was broke".dirty niggaz wit low self esteem, there waz a tym i met one rich chick online we started talking i was so broke then buh a guy wit confindence nd lyrics gat no tym 4 excuse i worked her from lag to warri drilled her pussy to my taste she even payed my bills b4 she left.bottom line if a woman aint convinced u gona become successfull in life she wnt stick to ur broke ass,ladies got inner sight.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Kingsasian(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
adorable29:

Some black men especially our Naija guy's mentality sucks, I tell you....

Firstly "who is a struggling guy"?

Cos in this country, at least 90percent of the men are struggling if you ask me. So when does the struggling end that you now decide you want a woman who you can use ur "struggled money" to finally settle down with... This writer thinks he knows women!

The women who even accepts to date you in the first place when you are dirt poor is probably and highly likely the one who LOVES YOU FOR YOU....
LOVELY....I agree with you as well. We guys have this problem of abandoning the one that stood by us when we were nothing. I dont blame some of these ladies .
So much bull crap on the internet this days...

If you can't find a woman to love you when you are a broke ass niccur, its probably because your attitude su_cks untop your poverty... Funny enough, some girls still fall in love with broke assss niccurs with bad attitude and abusive tendencies. They are so many of them on campus here.

Its not necessary I post a personal experience on a public forum but for the first one year I dated my boo, he could only give me #500 which I rejected. Lol . Ironically, even tho he is doing well now, I loved him more when he had nothing cos of course, his attitude has changed now God has blessed him and he thinks he can get all the women in the world.

Just live life as it presents and stop all this immature hard and fast rules rubbish you come up with based on YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of a girl dumping you
. OTHER STRUGGLING GUYS STILL FIND TRUE LOVE. Sadly, they are likely to dump the "true love" when they dive into big cash for a more beautiful gold digger. #FACT

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by dmcdad: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p and finditng, great points but i think its not always abt money in the relationship, its abt how u treat her, making her value u and the little u have. Making her think and feel u are irreplaceable. Why is that some women marry rich dudes and still have affairs with their old broke lovers? Some ladies even leave their rich husbands for poor dudes coz at the end of the day its abt how u make her fall for u...... Power belongs to u not money.
Word!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.