Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (53786 Views)

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by noblegrex: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple....

Let's see which gender will weep last last cheesy...
Girls be scamming boiz with looks and they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol....

Please please please..upgrade your reasoning men...
Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because really it is bought when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... grin.....unfortunately they constitute about 80% of the female population...

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol
let him keep on ranting bout struggling guys forgotten he was once a hustler if at all he has indeed made it.no guy will love a girl if he realises d girl love him for his money rich guys rarely love.fyn, money is good no1 wants to suffer but wisdom is better,and who says a rich guys' ass cannot b dumped. Keep deceiving yourselfe. Women are so comlecated.don't get fricked by your little change you've got man.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple....

Girls be scamming boiz with looks and they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol....

Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because really it is bought when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... grin.....unfortunately they constitute about 80% of the female population...

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol

Both you and the OP made great points,im just wondering why you got less likes,clearly some NL women liked the OP's contribution more grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by jaydee87(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

tell oh even oshiomole sef zone enter cape-verde...

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by muh4lyf(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2015
markmira:
U can only find true love while u re broke,and for the text and calling stuff a lot of girls love it.make's dem see they man as a very confident and social active guy if u dnt call or txt frequently they tag u boring then move on to anoda guy who aint boring lyk u. Funny how u guys tink u can play God truth is u dont know women at all even wit ur cash if a woman dont luv u..men u a waste cuz she will jst drain ur 40,000 mah bat3 then move on to someone dat will make her happy. Keep tinking u know all why others are pulling stunts wit the little they know..as cute nd successfull as drake wit lota award nd international recognition nicki minaj still see's a beta man in meek mill who acts lyk a child on twitter dissing drake 4 no reason, wise up u cnt predict women else u will commit suicide someday.
Deceit!!!! Aint no love in the city.. Hustle hard,get money... They'd run after you.... Ladies been forming loyal on social media since 1800..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by ronald4lif(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Grundig:
Apt.

Guys, if I might add. . . .

When you begin to make ends meet you MUST and I repeat you MUST not settle for just about any girl. Any female who doesn't have plans or goals must as a matter of fact and urgency be avoided.

Now, I'm not saying avoid a girl who doesn't have a job or business. There are many females whod excel if they had the chance. When you spend time with a female you'd know the kind of person she is.

It's alright bruv. The experience will only strengthen your resolve to work harder and become a better person in life. Many guys had similar experience and had to forge ahead and work harder to better their lives. Reasons like this are why a lot of rich guys don't have value and respect for women. They just fxck them to their satisfaction and dump their ass while they go about moaning how they were used and dumped.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by no1madman(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

THIS YOUR POST ONLY APPLY TO NAIJA WOMAN!
TRY GO OUT SIDE NIGERIA AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF, I HAVE MEET ALOT OF NON-MATERIALISTIC WOMAN WHO JUST WANT NOTHING BUT TO BE LOVE.

NATURALLY NAIJA WOMEN ARE USELESS, THERE FIND LOVE THROUGH MATERIAL THINGS, AND THAT MAKE WE MEN TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY JUST TO CATCH THOSE EEEDIOT (NAIJA WOMEN)

SHALL I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH!!
NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLES PIECE OF SHITTE!! DON'T STRESS YOURSELF WITH THEM AND SEE THEM COMING YOUR WAY LIKE FLIES
End of discussion! D MATTER IS FINISHED!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2015
So true.....thumbs up Op kiss
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by tellwisdom: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
who see wetin you type go think say you dey live in opulence....hahahahahahaha

No be billyonaire??...Na em way grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by muh4lyf(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:
Your last paragraph was true in 20th century, not anymore. Rich guys do not lose girls to poor guys. Believe me, rich guys lay poor people's beautiful wives and girlfriends daily. The funny thing is, it is the women that beg to come spend time. Women wanna feel taken-care-of. That is their definition of love.
LOLZ... Gospel truth.. Funny how a hustlin guy been keeping a lady for years.. Funny how a rich dude comes around within few months and off she is... Their wedding invite would shock the dude... For me love is just an illusion... Guys searching for it are just wasting their precious time

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by beejaytsumba(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
very true bro
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

THIS YOUR POST ONLY APPLY TO NAIJA WOMAN!
TRY GO OUT SIDE NIGERIA AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF, I HAVE MEET ALOT OF NON-MATERIALISTIC WOMAN WHO JUST WANT NOTHING BUT TO BE LOVE.

NATURALLY NAIJA WOMEN ARE USELESS, THERE FIND LOVE THROUGH MATERIAL THINGS, AND THAT MAKE WE MEN TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY JUST TO CATCH THOSE EEEDIOT (NAIJA WOMEN)

SHALL I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH!!
NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLES PIECE OF SHITTE!! DON'T STRESS YOURSELF WITH THEM AND SEE THEM COMING YOUR WAY LIKE FLIES

You again? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by CutieViva(f): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2015
Am a gal & a virtous woman in d makin aswel. Plz 4 dose of u guyz out der dat tink dat moni is evrytin & also a reality in a relationship. U guyz re in a longtin, i mean u guyz re gettin it all wrong bcoz if u want 2 knw if ur goin 2b wealthy in lyf it's d power of a woman bcoz we women ve powers 2 control tins. If u lyk ve all d masion on earth, if u marry a woman dat does'nt ve a vision & focus she wil drag u frm masion 2 mud house. So my dear frends, wether it is 21 century or nt wether or realistist or idealist. D 2ruth remains dat if u marry or date a gal bcoz u ve moni, ur goin 2b doom. 4 my strugglin guyz, my advice is u should kip on 2 show ur woman d luv & appreciate her, if she loves u: she wil b der 4u evn if buhari son is askin her out. Then my general advice & conclusion is dat real women in quote ## VIRTOUS WOMEN## look out 4 men of focus wether stil strugglin or nt, dey look out 4 luv nt moni. while ordinary women look out 4 material tins believin dat moni is all abt luv buh i quote dem all wrong dat moni is nt all abt Luv. gd mornin peeps, 10k u all.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by homirefacuny(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2015
justified19:
so I should make money nd start chasing broke girls? cos only a broke girl depends on ur money. and ma belive is most broke girls who depend on guys are OLOSHOs....

in oda news, after making ma money, I shld start chasing OLOSHOs to please.

You got me cracking.... The reality is there is no love like that of one's mother and the love of God. Virtuous ladies are really difficult to come by.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2015
muh4lyf:
LOLZ... Gospel truth.. Funny how a hustlin guy been keeping a lady for years.. Funny how a rich dude comes around within few months and off she is... Their wedding invite would shock the dude... For me love is just an illusion... Guys searching for it are just wasting their precious time

Words of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ignore this post if you are too lazy to read, please!!!

In life, there are two types of people as regards human reasoning; the idealist and the realist. People who hold idealist view of life see events that happen around them as 'how things ought to be but are not' while people who hold realist view of life see events that happen around them as 'real facts or occurences' and should be accepted without pretending as if we didn't know that this is how things truly are!!!

With deep thoughts, I write this post. I am not afraid to face criticism; neither am I afraid to express my thoughts. I am a realist. I believe that events that happen around us as humans are real!!! Often times, things 'ought to be' in a particular way but in reality, they are not; so it becomes necessary to accept bitter and painful facts! Especially, when they are real!!!

We live in a material world and whether you like it or not, material things play a lot of important roles in our everyday life. As a struggling guy, loving only one girl whole-heartedly might end up leaving you with numerous emotional scars! wink. This is due to the high level of emotional pressure you would put in the relationship and the possible outcome of getting dumped, especially, when you don't have the resources to spice up the relationship. A struggling guy with low funds would find it difficult to spice up his relationship even when he has the intention to do that cool. In order not to lose the girl, he might start being too protective/desparate and pester the girl with phone calls, texts messages and numerous 'I love you's' in order to be assured that he is still loved! Common!!! That's trash! Are you begging to be loved? After displaying all these, she would dispise you and might even dump you because the truth remains the same...relationships without trips, surprises and outings are as boring as hell!!! Pretend at your own risk!!! cool. If truth be told, all young ladies want the good things in life, even those that put up what I call 'social media good face'. You cannot obtain total loyalty from a girl when you are lacking! Don't make the mistake of trying to force her to be loyal; you cannot!!!

Women, sometimes need to feel jealous that their man could be taken anytime by another woman. This can put them back on track when they 'backslide' romantically...but this can only be made easy when you have the resources. She knows fully well that ladies will not flock around you if she leaves you today or tomorrow. Don't love just one lady if you are still on 'struggling mode' wink. The love pressure you would mount on the relationship might make her get fed up quickly with you and eventually get your ass dumped painfully! Again, I am a realist and I am telling you that sooner than later, your ass will be dumped if you don't have the resources to 'oil' the machines of relationships!

As a struggling guy, you should buckle or lace your shoes and tighten your belt very well. You must set your priorities right. There is what economists call 'scale of preference'. What is on top of your scale of preference? Is it your education or career? Or is it trying to please a girl with your meagre earnings all in the name of seeing her pleased with you? Do you want to waste your youthful years trying to please a girl that might end up being married by another dude, who was probably hussling seriously, while you were doing your usual lovey-lovey? Book of Ecclesiastes says 'Money answereth all things'. Take note, 'all things' and not 'some things' cool. Take the pains now and strive to be comfortable and you will avoid the painful experience of trying to please a girl!!! The love between a man and a woman is not AGAPE LOVE, let us stop deceiving ourselves!!! It is not the type of love described in the Synoptic Gospels and in the Epistles of Apostle Paul...it is called EROS and it costs something!!! Yes, the eros love goes for something; it doesn't come with nothing and that's the bitter truth we all need to accept wink

Good morning everyone! cheesy
OP your post doesn't make sense in anyway, rather it shows a case of low self esteem, people like you use things to boost your confidence and self esteem. Guys that use money or material things to woo ladies only get a particular class of girls: the broke wretched and slutty girls with no self esteem and are always looking for hosts to feed on. and once the the source dries up they leave because whatever you use to win a lady, same you'll use to keep her. money can't buy love.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by saintfizzo(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

I can't agree more with U bro.... u just answered my question on the post
https://www.nairaland.com/2510662/why-date-broke-girl

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by olumalcolm(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Atlantian:
Not how you make a women feel. It's how a woman feels around you. Listen, your environment, how you live. The ambiens, the flowers, the scents of your home. The poolside designs. The jacuzzi. The touch of class in every piece of furniture. The smell of the fabrics you wear. Your upholstery in the car. The perfumes and colognes you wear, determines how a woman feels. The regulated temperature, by the AC in your house. Your kitchen, the choice of wines after each meal. All play key roles in how a woman feels around a man. If you like, live in a one bedroom apartment and lick a woman's feet and pusssy all night under the hot waves from the fan. You are just wasting your energy until the 'real man' comes her way. Sorry.
mayb in d western world cos all dis u wrote r nt considered by naija babes most of d time. How many Nigerian men put wine on d table afta meal?
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Op, i dnt even know whether to agree or disagree with u.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by bollify(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
mehn! I must commend you again.....where are you from? You are totally different!

There is nothing different in her. 50% of Nigerian girls will date you weather you have money or not.

I think nairaland is far away from reality.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Rockstar2014(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
OP you have written well but sincerely there are still loves that are not premised on money. In my case for instance, I met my pretty fiancee in 2009, two months after my NYSC and I was jobless for 8 months while she was working with her ND result taking home 80-90k per month (her salary plus some sharp runs where she works) While I was desperately job hunting, she never fails to provide me with provision and sometimes stuffs like boxers, singlets and other thing even though I never wanted such gesture (perhaps due to ego).

Today she has graduated from her HND and presently serving and was told by her former employer to come back for employment as soon as she is through with her service and for me by the special grace of God, I am gainfully employed with a big real estate firm with good take home. As I type now, my ANGEL and I have agreed to settle down by the first quarter of next year, A lady who accepted me when I was having no dawn on me while she was having good cash to spend. All girls are not money drunk even though money is important in every relationship. But in my case love, trust and respect for each other has always been the key. Thank you for reading.

8 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by naijaboiy: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Hold up! Hold up!! Hold up!!!

I ain't making my money for any bìtch. It's for me alone.

And if I need a woman i'll get a girl of my status,,not all those dirty gold digging mgbekes littering our streets.

Garrit?! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by richling77(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

Best answer to the post.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by kemtoiz: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
but u also cant deny the fact that no matter how rich u are, how u make ur women feel also counts, the emotional and sexual satisfaction, the appreciative wordz etc.... Dis is what most women seek b4 money.
story for d godz
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by mubarak001(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2015
I expected to read a life story here but oops, the Op just talked stories...support it with an instance and the blurred pix becomes clearer.
Is a common knowledge that you will struggle in r/s if you have not got the cash but hell no. If you have got swag, lyrics, brains, smart and creative mind...you will lose count of them dying at your beck and call.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Toks2008:

I appreciate your epistle but this is typical for the Nigerian society.

I expect an article to teach ladies to be financially independent but here you are encouraging materialism as a norm in the subliminal nature of ladies.

One question i will never stop asking is this..What if you eventually bait a lady so to speak with the financial comfort and then it stops? what happens afterwards? i guess the girl dumps your ass for the next happening guy right?

I know guys who have been in situations where steady income of good dough was coming in for years and when they faced temporary setbacks,the ladies in their lives left so what do you say to this? that these guys aren't hard working?

People lose jobs,business fails,nothing is certain in life except death.My advice is that our NIGERIAN ladies should try to be financially independent which is not hinged on getting a job alone as there are other means of making a livelihood.

Yes we know that ladies are attracted to wealth but if every Nigerian lady becomes independent financially, we will have more purposeful relationships because they will start loving a man for the right reason and then and only then, even a very poooor struggling guy will focus on a lady rather than having erratic and irrational made belief love for many ladies as you just opined as a prerequisite to cushion a possible heartbreak from a supposed materialistic money monger.
Believe me, the ones that are "financially independent" are even worse. Generally, women are a horrible set of people. The less you have to do with them the better.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Atlantian: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2015
olumalcolm:
mayb in d western world cos all dis u wrote r nt considered by naija babes most of d time. How many Nigerian men put wine on d table afta meal?
You have a limited knowledge of Nigeria outside the confines of your residence. It is a country of 170 million people with ownership of 146 private jets, third largest ownership of Private Jets in the world aside USA and China. There are hundreds of thousands of millionaires and tens of thousands of billionaires in Nigeria. The government is dysfunctional but on the individual level, people are fuccking rich and wealthy.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by olumalcolm(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2015
See paragraph upon paragraph all because of woman Mata. Women hv bin causing headache since the time of Adam and Eve. U cnt satisfy dem no Mata wat. Jst do as ur spirit lead u and leave d rest. Dey dnt knw wat Dey wnt,wen Dey wnt it and hw Dey wnt it. Most confused set of peeps.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by leo1234(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Nice one.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by nomcee: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
On point
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by naijaboiy: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
finditng:

You deserve a medal. cool

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2015
adeh39:

You again? undecided undecided
HAAA. LONGEST TIME.
WERE YOU GO HIDE NA.
Re: The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships by donsteady(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
the truth be say you can never satisfy a woman no matter how hard you try to or no matter how much you spend on them. I know of many of my friends wey no get shi shi before yet their gf stuck to them till they got married. A serious and wife material suppose dey tell you how to make money and save for future use. If you like take her out on trips, get her some nice clothes, give her money all the time, if she wan leave you she go still leave you for someone who has more than you. I would rather spend such money on my mother who sacrificed a lot for me and that is exactly what I am doing. No lady is worth my sweat for now. They deserve the crumbs that falls from my table.
You are still a baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.