Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (19588 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / "We Niger Delta People" A Yoruba Fraud, Mantra And Tool For Disunity / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
The interesting thing is the 5 southeast states have 15 senators and numerous house of rep members sitting on the zoo. Are these people not part of your biafra struggle?

Still fighting for SFG.

Many want to be ministers.

Until you guys get that its not about tribe or religion but common man vs rulers we ain't getting anywhere.

If biafra is created today it would still fave the problems of Nigeria because the same set of people will Want to rule and continue the looting.

Nigerian lets get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
atbu1983:

How dare you call edo state insignificant !!!!! Majority of South South today were part of old Benin Empire including Onitsha. Just because british came and scatter everything you chest beater is calling a whole edo state insignificant?What Nonsense!!!
Same way old Roman empire stretches from all........
54 countries
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Egypt
France
Georgia
Germany
Gibraltar
Greece
Guernsey
Hungary
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Italy
Jersey
Jordan
Kosovo
Kuwait
Lebanon
Liechtenstein
Libya
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
Morocco
Netherlands
Palestine
Portugal
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Switzerland
Syria
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom
Vatican City.
And non of them is contemplating tying the ancient savage knot ever again but since you're still reliving the pass glory of a Savage empire, leave my beloved Onitsha out of it.

You will be shoot on sight by any of this aforementioned countries if you dare to infer that they are still in the ancient world instead of 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by cybertyrant(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Greed will kill the biafran course. How I wish you understand me, the capital can never be taken to igbo state, its either edo or bayelsa
u ar the greedy folk,u want us to sacrifice our nation to intruders by letting our capital be on a water front that can be captured, mind u some people ar begging nnamdi kanu to involve the whole edo than just igbanke and igbakiri,as they will suffer in the hands of yoruba if left

4 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by osemwengie1: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
This Op is sick, dont ever bring my state into this rubbish biafra talk. If the other states want they can join biafra today is none of our biz. Iye osalobua e mwian weh. People who cannot pay salary without federal allocation is talking about independence. Please oh.

3 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
osemwengie1:
This Op is sick, dont ever bring my state into this rubbish biafra talk. If the other states want they can join biafra today is none of our biz. Iye osalobua e mwian weh. People who cannot pay salary without federal allocation is talking about independence. Please oh.
Adeke
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by ayobabas: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
Ojukwu made a mistake by including those that didn't want it, that's why it was sabotaged and that's why it didn't work..Nowadays, Biafra is for those who wants freedom oppression inequality. It's gonna be a place where everybody is equal in everything. Hardworking, honesty, dedication and patriotism is gonna be our guiding principle. If Edos want there own country good for them, if Ijaws or other Niger Deltans want there own country, good for them. If they wanna join Biafra or remain in Nigeria, also good for them.

Did you forget? There will be no armed robbery and no fake goods! There will be no baby-factory and no kidnapping! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Fulamafia: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
atbu1983:

These is why Igbo will never have Biafra. You lack negotiation and diplomacy skills. You guys also lack the wisdom of Stoop to Conquer. Sometime you have to kneel down to someone for you to later become a king.

This was exactly what Buhari did in 2015 election. Despite he was older, more powerful and a general, he stoop for Tinubu. He Jump when Tinubu say Jump and seat when Tinubu say seat. The whole Northern political leaders made Tinubu thier leader for the sake of the Election. You can see the result today, the North got what they want. Today, Buhari can tell Tinubu Jump and he will Jump.

Igbo lack political wisdom. You guys may be gifted with one man business wisdom, but you lack collective wisdom!!!

For you to get Niger delta support, you must prove to them in words and action you are not interested in dominating them. Knowing fully well that is the major reason while most south south people hate Biafra. You can even go as far as signing an agreement that no Igbo man will be President of Biafra in the first 30years. That will show your interest is genuine.

Such uncommon wisdom, this is politics 101 but they will never listen. In the mind of an average Igbo, diplomacy is "asss licking".
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by fr3do(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
We(Niger Deltans) will only support Biafrans if they agree to make Edo state the headquarter of proposed Biafra project. That is only when we can support Biafra, anything short of that is not going to go well with that "project".

Orzuor who made you a spokesman for the "niger delta'.

4 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by bingala: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
atbu1983:

That is why I said Niger Delta Republic head quarter should be in Yenogoa or Warri. But if Igbo must Join, it has to be benin city as capital. because the greatest threat to the south south people is not yoruba but Igbo.
you are a typical Yoruba caword, you only open this Monica to spew this trash.... (time registered 12/8/2015) we know you people very much

just put this in your shrunking head, BIAFRA WILL BE RESTORED WITH OR WITH OUT SOUTH SOUTH

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Candyrain(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyFiona:
The " we" crew are back. Edo state, an insignificant entity to the biafran struggle is now a major contender for the propagandist's divide and rule tactics.

What are these people snuffing?

The guy said oshogbo weed. I never knew the weed was this potent. The guy was in cloud 16 when he created this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Candyrain(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
atbu1983:

You may think it will help to reduce Igbo dominance . But it wont in the long run. Let igbo do thier Biafra alone. And let Niger delta people form thier republic with headquarter in Warri or Yenogua. However if Igbo must join the union, the headquater should be in Benin City.

Hahahahaha... Smh. I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by kernel501: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

For saying our mind, I better support the zoo than to support biafra
Yorubas de cowards.

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
kernel501:
Yorubas de cowards.
#proudly Niger Delta
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
bingala:
you are a typical Yoruba caword, you only open this Monica to spew this trash.... (time registered 12/8/2015) we know you people very much

just put this in your shrunking head, BIAFRA WILL BE RESTORED WITH OR WITH OUT SOUTH SOUTH
Screw biafra
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by fr3do(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

#proudly Niger Delta

I am a die hard supporter of Biafra.
#proudly Niger Deltan

8 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by fr3do(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
osemwengie1:

Yet Anambra increased the salaries of her workers by 16%.
The reason why states are not economically viable is the parasitic and almajiri federal system Nigeria has.

11 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Sanchez01: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I am speaking on behalf of all Niger Deltans on this forum.
No, you're not.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sanchez01:
No, you're not.
Fcvk you
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Duru1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
We(Niger Deltans) will only support Biafrans if they agree to make Edo state the headquarter of proposed Biafra project. That is only when we can support Biafra, anything short of that is not going to go well with that "project".

For your information, Biafra does not and will never seek Edo State minus Igbeneke as part of the country. Biafra will never accept backstabbers and turncoats as citizens.

9 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Duru1:

For your information, Biafra does not and will never seek Edo State minus Igbeneke as part of the country. Biafra will never accept backstabbers and turncoats as citizens.
You guys are losers, biafra is a failed project
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Candyrain:

The guy said oshogbo weed. I never knew the weed was this potent. The guy was in cloud 16 when he created this thread.
Naaaa, it is the volcanic ashes of the Pompeii molten magma laced with Colombian battery that was left to ferment in the molds formed at the armpits of a human cadaver. Very potent I must say.

Hilarious sociopaths.

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyFiona:
Naaaa, it's volcanic ashes of the Pompeii molten magma laced with Colombian battery that was left to ferment in the molds formed at the armpits of a human cadaver. Very potent I must say.

Hilarious sociopaths.
You are here suffering, while that Nnamdi Kalu is in london chilling, who's now the fo ol?

3 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Amansu:

What is stopping the Ibos from double-crossing you once Biafra is achieved?

They will promise you heaven and earth to get Biafra.

They can move the capital anytime they like once their aim is achieved.

It will be too late to ask Nigeria to take you back from Biafra.

Are you so naive that you don't know ibo's game plan of roping in as many people as possible to get Biafra?

I can bet my whole savings that you are not the girl there and that you are a tranny

3 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fulamafia:

Such uncommon wisdom, this is politics 101 but they will never listen. In the mind of an average Igbo, diplomacy is "asss licking".

It is only the weak and leeches that bash other people who in no way have got nothing to do with the oppression and injustice in the land.

Igbos have been far from political power and yet have achieved unrivaled success for themselves, but disgruntled and bile-filled fellows still have the guts to castigate Igbos for the unavoidable, impending doom at their doorsteps. 

Knowing that the era of divide-and-rule is fast waning and in a desperate bid to save the drowning Arewa-Odua partnership-in-crime, the leeches have become so obsessed with the affairs of Igbos and some other southerners, taking their perfidy to an alarming, more vicious level, oozing so much inferiority complex.

For many years the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba tribes have flourished on lies and propaganda and now it is getting done on them that their usual deceit and falsehood are no longer working. Like a decapitated viper, an avalanche of these vagabonds and vermins have been let loosed by their greedy leaders, to invade every cyberspace with fraudulent monikers claiming to be who they are not, faking undying love like never before, in their unwise desperation to maintain the status quo in the polity and subject their naive victims to perpetual bondage and penury. The bitter truth is that their poisonous fangs have since expired and lost potency; but their great delusion and foolhardiness if not quickly halted will lead to their Waterloo...

"The Yorubas have not forgotten their rivalry between major tribes and as such used Lagos as a pretext that it is the federal capital and so allocated most resources that goes to the centre to develop the west while continue to blackmail any other tribe person who might struggle appointments with them except those strong rivals from the north"
-  Sam-James Miriki Hebden (IPA member) on Major Adaka Boro' Remembrance Day, 2008

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future"
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12, 1960

4 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You are here suffering, while that Nnamdi Kalu is in london chilling, who's now the fo ol?
Suffering as in how? How do you mean~~~~"suffering"?

The guy had you guys on defensive mode while he keeps on coming hot and fierce, daring the high and mighty. He understands the first rule of modern warfare while you keep on opening multiple threads concurring with all his points that biafrans are being held down by the northern oligarchs and their slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Candyrain(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyFiona:
Naaaa, it's volcanic ashes of the Pompeii molten magma laced with Colombian battery that was left to ferment in the molds formed at the armpits of a human cadaver. Very potent I must say.

Hilarious sociopaths.

Hmmm... I believe this mix shot them straight to cloud 99 lol. Seriously I'm so exhausted having laughed myself out reading their post. Funny humans.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Candyrain(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
armadeo:

If biafra is created today it would still have the problems of Nigeria because the same set of people will Want to rule and continue the looting.

Nigerian lets get sense

Not when there's new system, laws, policies. We are clamouring for a restructure of the Nigeria system, if that is done same people will still be there but will be working under a new system which will keep them in check.

If Nigeria decides to go back to regional system of government, will Buhari, Adams Oshiomole, GEJ, Rochas, Ambode etc all vanish off? No! They will all still be there but operating under a new system.

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by fr3do(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You guys are losers, biafra is a failed project

You are incapable of reason, the default anti-Igbo mentality of the average bini person is showing all over you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by kernel501: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

#proudly Niger Delta

Which Niger Delta? Please go back to West.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Sweetlemon(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol. The op knows his request is impossible. So in translation he's just trying to say that getting Niger Delta to join biafra is just like making Edo state the capital. Both are of course, impossible!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by SonOfEl(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Screw biafra

I know what you are looking for in this thread, and you won't get it. for Christ sake, leave IGBOS in SE/SS alone! dem swear for you ni?

2 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Amansu(f): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I can bet my whole savings that you are not the girl there and that you are a tranny

No, you are the one! Satisfied?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / Jonathan's Government Awarded $1.96bn Kano-Niger Republic Rail Line In 2013 / El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.