Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B (10945 Views)

They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Op I dey laff u wit side mouth.

U sound so bitter and I can feel d wave from another planet.

Never to worry, someday ur wishes will come through.

But one advise, igbos re not trouble makers, we dnt throw d first punch.

Kalu is a brave man, his speaking his mind and everyone knows his saying the truth maybe to u it's in an aggressive manner but Our people will be let gone sooner dan later.

As for killing, u never chi chomtin!

When d time comes, I pray anxiety would allow u re-writes this page.

Aturu a piri amu di ka gi.

Ojukwu who was trained in one of the best military school equally thought that war is fought with words of mouth until the real war started.

Lol!!!!! I pity you and the rest of your brothers in the East. Chaiii!!!! Last civil war ll be a child play compare to what you guys would be subjected to this time around.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Are we not saying the same thing?

How has this become an envy, jealousy for God sake?

You see the problem with you Igbos, everything is jealousy and envy when it's obvious that we are not competing on aanything.

You guys are your own problems.

I am quite surprised that nobody from your region has ever come up with a solution to the same problem you guys are facing all over the world; hate. How do you as people deal with the fact that wherever you go or find yourselves in large numbers, people naturally hate you.

The solution to your problem is to ask the same people the reason why they hate you so much; It's simple as that. Igbos' situation is like a wife in her husband house. The wife who always attribute every problems in her matrimonial home to the fact that her husband is jealousy of her successful career despite the fact that her husbsnd is doing better in his own career and sometimes accused her husband of insecurity due to her beauty. This is how Igbos are, they always assume on their own that South Africans, Yorubas, Fulanis, Hausas, Kanuris and Malaysians hate Igbos cos Igbos are successfully in their chosen area of endeavours forgetting the fact that the people they are accusing of jealousy and envy are pretty doing better than Igbos in all ramifications.

You migrated to these people nation due to their accomplishment in terms of regional/National development and growth. How many Igbos are migrating to Somalia, South Sudan, Eritrea to build these aforementioned countries with their citizens? If you go to these countries when they are ccompletely down and grow their economy with your business activities, that is when you could rub it on these people faces that you are part of the system that work towards what the country has become and achieved over the years of hard work. It becomes a problem when you migrate to developing nations/regions and start making unnecessary claims as to how you contribute to their success.

The problem with you guys is what you have just displayed here. I wrote what i heard from d horse-Kanu mouth and here was part of what he said and quote. "Biafra is our religion, I am not Catholic, Anglican or whatever you people believed in, my only religion is Biafra. Infact, Biafra is a religion and that is what we N'digbo believe in". How is this different from what i wrote up there.

The only reason why i brought the whole thing here is that i have never heard any Igbo calling or tagging Biafra as a religion.

Looking at the bolded.
When did u become an Igbo warrior?

This should be Igbo headache na, not yours cheesy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Ojukwu who was trained in one of the best military school equally thought that war is fought with words of mouth until the real war started.

Lol!!!!! I pity you and the rest of your brothers in the East. Chaiii!!!! Last civil war ll be a child play compare to what you guys would be subjected to this time around.

Quit this chest beating and tell us When is the next radio Biafra broadcast pls? So people can tune in. Not everyone knows the timing

Thanks

Also provide the link to the app. I'm sure more people are interested. U shouldn't have the monopoly of tuning in biko

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Rose2014:
Isn't it funny how Yorubas come to nl to brag about what they'll do if radio Biafra ever comes near SW
You'll hear things like
'Radio Biafra is for east n east alone'
'They should not bring that radio near SW'
'If they bring it to SW, we'll do so and so' etc

Just when u believe they're not interested in the radio, u discover that after ranting online, they go back and they're the first to tune in to the same radio Biafra.
Radio Biafra is not even in SW o but they're already downloading the app and tuning in.

Rubbish from an illiterate.

It's an application on your phone; and that could be heard anywhere around the world.

However, I have heard much about the hate speech being shunned out on Radiobiafra here on Nairaland but didn't believe it until i listened to the station yesterday and i was completely shocked at all what i heard.

If others preach against Igbos like that, trust me, Igbos would be massacred in millions. I just prayed it does not get to the Northern Youths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Rubbish from an illiterate.

It's an application on your phone; and that could be heard anywhere around the world.

However, I have heard much about the hate speech being shunned out on Radiobiafra here on Nairaland but didn't believe it until i listened to the station yesterday and i was completely shocked at all what i heard.

If others preach against Igbos like that, trust me, Igbos would be massacred in millions. I just prayed it does not get to the Northern Youths.

Pls provide the link to the app. I bet more people will like to listen in. Don't be selfish pls

Thanks in advance

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Tkester:

My man you too make sense, people come nairaland with fake name yet they claim to be IGBOS When they are yaribASS. Nnamdi Kanu has the backing of some major powers , how do you think someone will just wake up to start challenging the FG if not that something is backing him.

All the Igbos need na just to remain resolute in our demands, all the igbos I know believe in BIAFRA the only problem is that many of us disagree on the strategies to actualize it.

Ojukwu who was a well trained military oficer was equally backed by almighty France but when the time comes, you ll know that power pass power. I only pity those innocent Igbos in the villages and your businessmen living in the North and West. These ones would be the first sacrifice lambs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Pls provide the link to the app. I bet more people will like to listen in. Don't be selfish pls

Thanks in advance

Type Biafra Radio on your Android market place Olodo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Ojukwu who was a well trained military oficer was equally backed by almighty France but when the time comes, you ll know that power pass power. I only pity those innocent Igbos in the villages and your businessmen living in the North and West. These ones would be the first sacrifice lambs

Link to radio Biafra app pls. Help spread the word

Thanks

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Type Biafra Radio on your Android market place Olodo.

provide us the link you used.

It'll be easier.
Thanks

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Just like you, your progenitors equally loved what Nzeogwu and his Igbo brothers did during the first coup but the retaliation consumed all these your hate filled forefathers.

What does that tell you? You are already following the foot path of that destruction. The war is coming to your doorstep and hope you ll wait.

At your treacherous, political and economical convenience and manipulations you tag Kaduna Nzeogwu a South-Southerner and at another an Igbo...perfidy, falsehood oozing...

N.B: The essence of this information is mainly to expose the lies of the notorious history distortionists and wicked propagandists who insult and malign others continually with lies and falsehood, and shout and make much noise on every available media. This a tribe that is after all well known for being loose cannons. Uncouth, uncivilised and disrespectful set of people who made a career out of abuse and slurs.
The same treacheerous beings who precipitated the January 1966 coup and the 1967-70 civil war with their bloody 'Operation Wetie ' in the SW. They start trouble and heat up the polity only to run cowardly to hide in their evil Soka forest when the jungle matures.

"Operation Wetie" in Yoruba means wet a human being and his/her properties with petrol and set them ablaze.

Lagos (in South West) was the capital of Nigeria from 1914 up to 1991, until Abuja officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991. It was on 14 November 1991, the Presidency and other federal government functions were finally relocated to the new capital city of Abuja.

YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

REMI FANI KAYODE, AKINTOLA, AWOLOWO, WESTERN REGION AND THE CRISIS THAT TRUNCATED THE FIRST REPUBLIC

These captains of the “tribalism industry” have good incentives to always omit the causes of the January 1966 coup preferring instead to dwell only on the coup itself. The reason  is simple;  It was  in their own  Western region  then known as the “wild wild west”  that  election rigging, thuggery, violence, arson, mass murders and other  forms of corruption and acts of lawlessness that occasioned the January 1966 coup  took place as pioneering acts in Nigeria.

Soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil. Premier Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi  Awolowo became embroiled in a protracted crisis. By 1962 the crisis led to sustained violence and acts of lawlessness with law makers engaged in vicious physical combats in the Western regional parliament. Amongst serious injuries and other damages, the mace of office was broken.  The federal government intervened to curb the lawlessness and violence by imposing a state of emergency and appointing Dr Moses Majekodunmi as interim premier of the Western region on the 29th of June 1962. This became the first imposition of a state of emergency in Nigeria’s history due to heightened levels of lawlessness. Following an alliance between Akintola and Ahmadu Bello, Ladoke Akintola was returned to power on the 31st of December 1962 in spite of protests by Dr Nnamidi Azikiwe who requested fresh elections rather than reinstating Ladoke Akintola.

By 1963, the plot between Akintola, Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello was perfected and Chief Obafemi Awolowo was arrested for coup plotting/ treason. His trial commenced in earnest and he was alongside some accomplices convicted for treason and jailed for 10 years. This again was the first alleged coup plotting and conviction in Nigerian history. Intent on totally decimating Chief Awolowo, Ladoke Akintola together with vice premier Remi Fani Kayode went into a political alliance with Prime minister Tafawa Balewa and new political party known as the Nigerian National Alliance (NNA) was formed.  By this time Dr Nnamidi Azikiwe had realised the folly of entering a coalition with Tafawa Balewa’s government   and teamed up with incarcerated Chief Awolowo’s Action group to form the all progressive grand alliance (UPGA).

In 1964, federal elections became due. As usual ethnic chauvinism, intimidation and violence was part of the frenzied campaigning. Remi Kayode and Akintola’s campaign was as usual almost entirely based on tribalism. When the elections were finally held, it was massively rigged in the Western region. Indeed deputy premier Remi Fani Kayode had famously boasted that “there is nothing they can do, whether they vote us or not, we will win.” This statement turned out to be true as massive rigging was orchestrated in the elections.  Once again this became the first pioneering act of election rigging by indigenous actors in Nigeria’s history. The announcement of the rigged election results quickly sparked off unprecedented acts of thuggery, violence, arson, mass murders and general acts of lawlessness in the Western region.

Daily mass murders and arson became routine in the Western region (wetie). This violence and lawlessness in the Western region was to continue from 1964 until 1966 when the military lost patience and finally struck.

The Western region was thus a region in crisis from the onset of post-colonial rule. By the time of the military coup, Chief Obafemi Awolowo himself was incarcerated for treason and the region was practically on an uncontrollable violence and trajectory of self destruction for almost two years from 1964 to 1966.
At the same time that the Western region was aflame the Eastern region was calm and democratic. Unlike the Western region there were no cases of election rigging, thuggery or other such acts of lawlessness in the East. In the North there was sporadic violence in the TIV division which was put down by the military.

Of all the regions, the western region was torn the most by crisis and acts of lawlessness which eventually occasioned the coup. If the leadership of the Western region had played by the rules and avoided the infighting, the election rigging, the thuggery, the  planning of a coup in 1963, the  arson, the mass murders and other  such corrupt acts and vices  many of which were being  introduced for the first time  in Nigeria  and which incidentally continues to haunt the nation to date, there would have been no coup and Nigeria would no doubt have immensely benefited from  a  functional democracy  devoid of election rigging, thuggery and violence as it obtains  in many progressive nations around the world.

The leadership of the Western region in conspiracy with Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello are singularly responsible for the events and crisis that truncated the first republic and ruined the nation.

Those who carried out the coup choose to act out of genuine anger and frustration at the carnage in the Western region.  Whatever the demerits of the coup, It is obvious the coupists had nothing to gain other than the patriotic urge to end the corruption and lawlessness that had taken hold of the nation particularly the Western region.

Yorubas created the crisis that occasioned the coup and whose region the coup saved from self destruction are  some of the biggest ungrateful noisemakers  who peddle  the propaganda  of  colouring  an anti corruption revolutionary coup with patriotic ideals  very similar to that of  Flt Lt  Jerry Rawlings  in a tribal garb. In Ghana, Jerry Rawlings led a coup that eliminated three former heads of state, top military officers and top members of the judiciary. Not one of those killed was from Jerry Rawlings Ewe tribe, but Ghanaians didn’t spew tribalism into the coup and Ghana is better for it. With too many vultures and opportunists...preying on tribalism in Nigeria the story was bound to be different and thus a coup driven out of patriotism and obvious anger at the state of affairs was reconstructed as an Igbo coup and the worms were let out from the woodwork.

JANUARY 1966 COUP

Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January coup. His book ‘Why We Struck’ gives insight into the coup’s antecedents; planning; modus operandi and partial success. Any study of January 15 that ignores Ademoyega’s book is incomplete.

In a September 5 2010 interview with ‘The Nation’ newspaper, Matthew Mbu, then a Junior Defence Minister, narrated how, at an Air Force base in Kaduna on an official assignment on 5 January 1966, he was bluntly told by Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun that the military was going to sack the government. Ademulegun made no bones about their plan to shoot key members of the political class, notably Chief Okotie-Eboh, the Minister for Finance.

... the killing of Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur Unegbe is attributed to his possession and non-surrender of the Lagos armoury keys to the plotters.
As professional soldiers the plotters knew this. Going by the accounts of Ademoyega and Gbulie who wrote ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors,’ what the plotters desperately needed were armoured vehicles to consolidate their gains in Lagos on January 15.

In page 60 of his book, Ademoyega mentioned Unegbe as one of the officers he and his colleagues had marked down for arrest.

Northern officers and men were involved, especially at the execution stage. Max Silloun, the military historian, mentions them in his landmark online article ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2.’ It can be accessed from most search engines. Prominent among these Northern officers was the then Lieutenant John Atom Kpera who later became the Benue State governor in the Babangida regime. Kpera participated in the coup under Captain Ben Gbulie, Nzeogwu’s right hand-man in Kaduna. (See Ben Gbulie: ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors.’).

Although Adewale Ademoyega is the most prominent Yoruba participant in the coup, there were other Yoruba officers who were involved at the dangerous execution stage of the coup. One of them is Second Lieutenant Olafimihan, an officer serving under Madiebo in Kaduna. He was sent by the plotters to gauge his commander’s loyalty. (See Madiebo pp.17-18). Another is Lieutenant (some books refer to him as a Captain) Fola Oyewole. He, like Ademoyega, went on to fight for Biafra and wrote a book on his coup and wartime experiences. The book’s title is ‘Reluctant Rebel.’ There is also Captain Ganiyu Adeleke who became an instructor in the Biafran Infantry School. For confirmation, see the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108, and this quote from Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’: ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry was released at a later date after his co-plotters had been freed.’ Omoigui’s work is significant because, though he exhibits a high level of professionalism in his research, he has no sympathy for the January 15 coup. If his facts corroborate Ademoyega’s they are worthy of attention.

http://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Link to radio Biafra app pls. Help spread the word

Thanks

I can only help you with the news of your obituary when the Northerners have killed millions in your region. I ll be sharing the pictures with the Sky news then.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

I can only help you with the news of your obituary when the Northerners have killed millions in your region. I ll be sharing the pictures with the Sky news then.

Since U've officially run out of what to say, I think we're done.
I even thought u were saying what you will do but alas he pushed it to notherners

Attaché by force cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Ugomba(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

you sound silly.. Though Nnamdi Kanu may be preaching hate, but you are promoting it. another war will seal up the demise of this country.
Restructure this corrupt unitary system of govt. And bring in Federalism.
Give we delta Igbos our Anioma state, thats not too hard to ask..
INCASE This Country breaks, we will love to go with our SE River Niger Brothers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by surefact: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Can ONLY your ethnic group fight the igbos? Your only ethnic group cant challenge igbos, but only Igbos challenged the 200 plus ethnic groups in Nigeria. ...and still do till today...you lots are cowards. ..we have fought you all plus the western world. ...to show how cowardly and weak you lot are, nigeria still have to trade Bakassi to win the war....let see what you trade this time....maybe the Hausa-Fulani will trade the Yorubas to Benin republic this time..cowards

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Ugomba:
you sound silly.. Though Nnamdi Kanu may be preaching hate, but you are promoting it. another war will seal up the demise of this country.
Give we delta Igbos our Anioma state, thats not too hard to ask..
INCASE This Country breaks, we will love to go with our SE River Niger Brothers.

Nobody is stopping you from going with your SE brothers as long as you leave alone without dragging Niger-Delta in unwanted association.

If Igbos are getting Anioma state, Yorubas would be getting Okun state from Kogi state(They screamed to the whole world about their readiness to join their Yorubas bbrothers. The same applicable to another Yorubas in Kwara state who wanted their own state to join their brothers in the West.

Igbos brought the mess of unitary system of government upon us all out of greed; they should come up with solution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Ugomba:
Give we delta Igbos our Anioma state, thats not too hard to ask

Tell them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2015
surefact:

Can ONLY your ethnic group fight the igbos? Your only ethnic group cant challenge igbos, but only Igbos challenged the 200 plus ethnic groups in Nigeria. ...and still do till today...you lots are cowards. ..we have fought you all plus the western world. ...to show how cowardly and weak you lot are, nigeria still have to trade Bakassi to win the war....let see what you trade this time....maybe the Hausa-Fulani will trade the Yorubas to Benin republic this time..cowards

*Hands him a glass of cold zobo drink to calm his vex* cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2015
surefact:

There is no difference between Igbos and Almajiriis; their leaders cook up a story and give them the story to swallow. They would stupidly swallow the story without asking questions unlike intelligent Yorubas.

You fought on your own was what that worthless coward Ojukwu told you fools but Wikipedia has debunk that several times. Poor you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

Nobody is stopping you from going with your SE brothers as long as you leave alone without dragging Niger-Delta in unwanted association.

If Igbos are getting Anioma state, Yorubas would be getting Okun state from Kogi state(They screamed to the whole world about their readiness to join their Yorubas bbrothers. The same applicable to another Yorubas in Kwara state who wanted their own state to join their brothers in the West.

Igbos brought the mess of unitary system of government upon us all out of greed; they should come up with solution.

surefact:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

There is no difference between Igbos and Almajiriis; their leaders cook up a story and give them the story to swallow. They would stupidly swallow the story without asking questions unlike intelligent Yorubas.

You fought on your own was what that worthless coward Ojukwu told you fools but Wikipedia has debunk that several times. Poor you.

Yorubas term themselves as the most 'sophisticated' and 'intelligent' race, simply because they are experts in treacheery and  are able to manufacture all sorts of lies and propaganda to subvert the truth and gain political advantage that are bound to boomerang.

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 
At least Ojukwu was fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Nothern oligarch

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... If you think this disgraceful display of cowardice didn't portray your arrogant and parasitic tribe, there is now an opportunity for you to prove yourselves. Just this once...

Yorubas started June 12 trouble with their Odua Islamic Republic in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your Field Marshall of Odua Kingdom,  AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

shocked finally a Yoruba man has the guts to insult Hausas (but not without dragging Igbo into it sha)

Record breaking it is cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Since U've officially run out of what to say, I think we're done.
I even thought u were saying what you will do but alas he pushed it to notherners

Attaché by force cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Ugomba(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

you sound so irresponsible and childish.
I have told you our stand as Delta Igbos and for your info, Asaba areas have crude oil and gas..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by backtosender: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Tkester:

My man you too make sense, people come nairaland with fake name yet they claim to be IGBOS When they are yaribASS. Nnamdi Kanu has the backing of some major powers , how do you think someone will just wake up to start challenging the FG if not that something is backing him.

All the Igbos need na just to remain resolute in our demands, all the igbos I know believe in BIAFRA the only problem is that many of us disagree on the strategies to actualize it.
The strategist is been wrking on soon we will make everyone happy with self belonging we reach out to everybody no matter the barrier or language we are all one nation beautiful colors and shapes above all intelligent....we all realized that the our progress bring a lot of envy among other tribes as cautious people we feel better off having our own country in that way there will be mutual respect...

ALL HAIL BIAFRA BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by GentleToks(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Rose2014:

shocked finally a Yoruba man has the guts to insult Hausas (but not without dragging Igbo into it sha)

For God sake, these Hausa-Fulani guys have killed millions of your people and nothing was about it you cowards. You only know how to wail.

Yorubas single handedly fought against Hausa-Fulani regimes from independence when you were actively playing their subordinates.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Ugomba(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Rose2014:

stop dignifying that Idiot with a reply.. I am beginning to see the true nature of these yorubas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

For God sake, these Hausa-Fulani guys have killed millions of your people and nothing was about it you cowards. You only know how to wail.

Yorubas single handedly fought against Hausa-Fulani regimes from independence when you were actively playing their subordinates.

Later Yoruba disciples of hate and propaganda would fabricate wicked lies and distort history portraying Igbos as being responsible for the collapse of the First Republic.
REMI FANI KAYODE, AKINTOLA, AWOLOWO, WESTERN REGION AND THE CRISIS THAT TRUNCATED THE FIRST REPUBLIC

These captains of the “tribalism industry” have good incentives to always omit the causes of the January 1966 coup preferring instead to dwell only on the coup itself. The reason  is simple;  It was  in their own  Western region  then known as the “wild wild west”  that  election rigging, thuggery, violence, arson, mass murders and other  forms of corruption and acts of lawlessness that occasioned the January 1966 coup  took place as pioneering acts in Nigeria.
[color=#000099]Soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil. Premier Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi  Awolowo became embroiled in a protracted crisis. By 1962 the crisis led to sustained violence and acts of lawlessness with law makers engaged in vicious physical combats in the Western regional parliament. Amongst serious injuries and other damages, the mace of office was broken.  The federal government intervened to curb the lawlessness and violence by imposing a state of emergency and appointing Dr Moses Majekodunmi as interim premier of the Western region on the 29th of June 1962. This became the first imposition of a state of emergency in Nigeria’s history due to heightened levels of lawlessness. Following an alliance between Akintola and Ahmadu Bello, Ladoke Akintola was returned to power on the 31st of December 1962 in spite of protests by Dr Nnamidi Azikiwe who requested fresh elections rather than reinstating Ladoke Akintola...

Yorubas started June 12 trouble with their Odua Islamic Republic in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your Field Marshall of Odua Kingdom,  AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Rose2014: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Ugomba:
stop dignifying that Idiot with a reply.. I am beginning to see the true nature of these yorubas.

Ok boss wink. Deal

Walks out of thread

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by backtosender: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2015
GentleToks:

kano riot in 1992 their madness end in the villages and other towns not in sabongeri they dare not to step in there they no that will be the end of any hausa fulani that step foot in sabongeri......you should be thankful even coward yoroobass are the only muslims living happily and freely in igbo dominated sabongeri...they build their mosque living without being killed by anyone the funny thing is that when ever riot start in the north even christian norths and yorooobass will be running to sabongeri for safety grin now i no the reason why hausa fear igbo they poo hot hot poo in their trouser when ever the word BIAFRA is mentioned if not igbos fulani will not only take kwara from yororbass they will deep their koran in lagos port long timeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by uniklinkum(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2015
xtrorse:

Yorubas term themselves as the most 'sophisticated' and 'intelligent' race, simply because they are experts in treacheery and  are able to manufacture all sorts of lies and propaganda to subvert the truth and gain political advantage that are bound to boomerang.

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 
At least Ojukwu was fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Nothern oligarch

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... If you think this disgraceful display of cowardice didn't portray your arrogant and parasitic tribe, there is now an opportunity for you to prove yourselves. Just this once...

This have to be the dumbest post on this forum in present time, the two side have foreign backers and mercenaries fighting on there side. Who cares about the opinion of hate filled scumwarts like you about us, so it's now treachery cos you lost out of the power play, by foolishly sticking all your cards to the dumbest president. it wasn't treachery when you were in beds in the ab0kis concerning all juicy federal appointments.

You are a joke son, even unilag student made more exploit during the June 12 saga then your ethnic group. Ask your fathers about the osu abiola were your folks were fleeing and met there doom on the highways.

You dingbat have been high on overdose of misinformation, the June 12 wasn't about session but about giving the mandate to the actual winner of the election, the country was made terrible by your supposed cowards and international news media attention was turned to the country need I remind you of the economic and political stiffening on the military junta by the international community.

Fooools like you should stop smoking your cemetery breaded skunk before coming on a public forum to write your village indoctrinate hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2015
uniklinkum:

This have to be the dumbest post on this forum in present time, the two side have foreign backers and mercenaries fighting on there side. Who cares about the opinion of hate filled scumwarts like you about us, so it's now treachery cos you lost out of the power play, by foolishly sticking all your cards to the dumbest president. it wasn't treachery when you were in beds in the ab0kis concerning all juicy federal appointments.

You are a joke son, even unilag student made more exploit during the June 12 saga then your ethnic group. Ask your fathers about the osu abiola were your folks were fleeing and met there doom on the highways.

You dingbat have been high on overdose of misinformation, the June 12 wasn't about session but about giving the mandate to the actual winner of the election, the country was made terrible by your supposed cowards and international news media attention was turned to the country need I remind you of the economic and political stiffening on the military junta by the international community.

Fooools like you should stop smoking your cemetery breaded skunk before coming on a public forum to write your village indoctrinate hogwash.

Truth is sorely bitter...

Loud-mouthed descendant of a fallen demon, apart from talking like parrots and embezzling public funds, what else are Yoruba people good at - ritual-killings, office charms, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making and propaganda? 

Ingrate, to keep the records straight read this excerpt by one of your own - Waheed B. on HOW YORUBA TRADITIONAL RULERS CONNIVED WITH ABACHA TO ROB MKO ABIOLA OF HIS MANDATE:

Traditional rulers have lost the political authority that they hitherto enjoyed. They are now mere ceremonial rulers. Except for the semblance of royalty and obvious opulence associated with some of them, it is not out of place to say that some royal fathers have become obvious embarrassment to their subjects by desecrating their royal and ancestral stools...

The Yoruba have not forgotten in a hurry how some of their traditional rulers connived with the military junta to ensure that the annulment of June 12 election victory of late Chief MKO Abiola was not reversed. Some of them did not fare better, under the late General Sani Abacha, probably the most enigmatic and despotic ruler to have ever piloted the affairs of Nigeria. Under his reign, Nigeria was in political and military quagmire. Even his deputy at a time, Gen. Oladipo Diya, was caught in Abacha’s web of bestial conspiracy following his alleged involvement in a hoax coup.
Diya was on his way to the Golgota. To drum up support for his evil machination, Abacha needed the support of Yoruba monarchs to nail Diya’s coffin. Quite a number of them were invited to the seat of power to watch the video of how Diya knelt, cried and begged Abacha, who was the protagonist, in the theatre of absurdity, to spare his life. Diya, according to some Yoruba monarchs, was the obvious mastermind of the coup. It was a case of dog eating dog. Abacha achieved his sinister aim using some Yoruba monarchs...

Many years after that portentous Abacha era, Lagos monarch, Oba Riliwanu Akiolu, had revealed the role he played as a commissioner of police in the alleged bribery of some Yoruba monarchs by Abacha to frustrate the actualisation of the mandate given to Abiola...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by uniklinkum(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2015
xtrorse:

Later Yoruba disciples of hate and propaganda would fabricate wicked lies and distort history portraying Igbos as being responsible for the collapse of the First Republic.

[color=#000099]Soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil. Premier Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi  Awolowo became embroiled in a protracted crisis. By 1962 the crisis led to sustained violence and acts of lawlessness with law makers engaged in vicious physical combats in the Western regional parliament. Amongst serious injuries and other damages, the mace of office was broken.  The federal government intervened to curb the lawlessness and violence by imposing a state of emergency and appointing Dr Moses Majekodunmi as interim premier of the Western region on the 29th of June 1962. This became the first imposition of a state of emergency in Nigeria’s history due to heightened levels of lawlessness. Following an alliance between Akintola and Ahmadu Bello, Ladoke Akintola was returned to power on the 31st of December 1962 in spite of protests by Dr Nnamidi Azikiwe who requested fresh elections rather than reinstating Ladoke Akintola...

So the wetie crisis made over zealous military officers majorly from your tribe kill other peoples leader sparing there own? Go find a cure to your hallucinations and seizures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Informed FG, Military Of Threats, Soldiers’ Misconduct, Says Taraba / Osun APC Governorship Primary To Hold July 19 As Form Goes For N5.5m / Federal High Court Upholds Ekwunife's Candidacy, Strikes Out Chukwuelue's Case

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.