Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B (10950 Views)

They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
PenSniper:

But still far better than your generation of Apes from biafraudland who think with their anus.

Deluded descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, you are here throwing useless tantrums while I've been expecting a good rejoinder from you as regards my profound response (with credible sources) to your fabricated story you posted surrounding the 1st coup of 1966. Try give a befitting response and also state your sources for your good readership.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by pazienza(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Biafra is not just a religion, it's air( oxygen). Any Igbo man lacking Biafra in his lungs, blood and cells is politically dead.

As an Igbo man, it's only rational and logical to be pro Biafran.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by carnegiefan: 4:04am On Aug 23, 2015
pazienza:
Biafra is not just a religion, it's air( oxygen). Any Igbo man lacking Biafra in his lungs, blood and cells is politically dead.

As an Igbo man, it's only rational and logical to be pro Biafran.

My brother I wanted to open a thread by the title "Are you a saboteur?", and the purpose is for those Igbo that are against Biafra (the one- Nigerianists) to come and prove that they are not sabotaging the interest of Ndigbo, their own people. I didn't find the time to design the thread, so I left it. But the logic is simple. If an Igbo person says that he prefers Nigeria to Biafra, let him come and tell us why; ie, how Nigeria will serve the interest of Ndigbo better than Biafra. Simple.
The annoying thing is that most of them that diss and attack Nnamdi Kanu have NEVER even listened to radio Biafra even once.
Some of them do so just out of jealousy and crab mentality.
Ojukwu himself suffered immensely in the hands of those sabos during the war.
This struggle is not easy, believe me.
I pity Nnamdi Kanu sometimes, but having listened to him several times, I'm convinced that he understands the challenge and is facing it head-on.
For that alone, he commands the respect, loyalty, honor, and dignity of decent sons of the Eastern region/Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by pazienza(m): 4:38am On Aug 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

My brother I wanted to open a thread by the title "Are you a saboteur?", and the purpose is for those Igbo that are against Biafra (the one- Nigerianists) to come and prove that they are not sabotaging the interest of Ndigbo, their own people. I didn't find the time to design the thread, so I left it. But the logic is simple. If an Igbo person says that he prefers Nigeria to Biafra, let him come and tell us why; ie, how Nigeria will serve the interest of Ndigbo better than Biafra. Simple.
The annoying thing is that most of them that diss and attack Nnamdi Kanu have NEVER even listened to radio Biafra even once.
Some of them do so just out of jealousy and crab mentality.
Ojukwu himself suffered immensely in the hands of those sabos during the war.
This struggle is not easy, believe me.
I pity Nnamdi Kanu sometimes, but having listened to him several times, I'm convinced that he understands the challenge and is facing it head-on.
For that alone, he commands the respect, loyalty, honor, and dignity of decent sons of the Eastern region/Biafra.

Radio Biafra is finally back to Enugu, the whole town exploded with joy, it was like something great happened, it was on all public vehicles, and homes.

Kanu has broken all records, never have the Biafran spirit in the East been awakened like this since 1970.

What he( Kanu) does and how he managed to get this far, continues to dumbfound people, his immense Knowledge and understanding of political events is impressive and his psychological creativity with which he uses to command fellowship and inspire respect from a people so resistant to one man king like Ndiigbo is a mystery.

To put himself , family, relatives and well wishers on the line like he is doing is inspiring and scary.

He has his flaws, but he more than makes up for them with his passion, and courage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by pazienza(m): 4:48am On Aug 23, 2015
“No man since the creation has been able to live a
life so pure
and noble as to exempt him from the misjudgment
of those
around him” – W.G. Jordan

Don't expect all Easterners to become pro Biafrans over night, it's a journey, they will all get there with time, some of them at the point of their death.

But at the moment, the Biafrans have the momentum in the East, Kanu is winning the propaganda war, his ranks can only swell.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says: Biafra Is Igbos' Religion. Igbos Would Only Make Heaven Thru B by PenSniper: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
xtrorse:

Deluded descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, you are here throwing useless tantrums while I've been expecting a good rejoinder from you as regards my profound response (with credible sources) to your fabricated story you posted surrounding the 1st coup of 1966. Try
give a befitting response and also
state your sources for good readership.

Rejoinder from me ? You will wait till
kingdom come. Who has time to waste on your jumble of incoherent gibberish.

It takes a fool to join issues with an educated illiterate and an uncouthed and unpolished propagandist who has the misfortune of being a descendant of the biblical Cain who exists under a curse that will perpetually make his home repulsive and repugnant to him.

Vagabonds forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Undergoing Screening At APGA Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / TIMELINE: As Buhari Has Spent 171 Days In UK On Medical Vacation - The Cable / FG Blames Crude Oil Theft On Worsening Unemployment Situation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.