Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,172 members, 7,839,001 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (10025 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by UncleJJ(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Virginity is Scarce cos Sex is Selling
Virginity is Expensive cos Sex is Cheap

Girls Sleep with guys anyhow these days, cos they have nothing to offer men except sex and they guys have everything the girls want.

It's unfortunate, the average Nigeria girl has refused to learn that Nigerian men behave civilized and seemingly urbane but when it comes to marriage - they turn old skool.

Think about it a guy can sire kids late into his 90's as long as he can get it up. But, when a woman approaches 30 she is out of scope.

Why would a man prefer a grade 3 tokunbo car, when he can get a chasis brand new or grade one tokunbo for half price.

Virgins and girls with dry sex live are economically low maintenance.

Women are not virgins anymore because of money......

As for the guy who said black are worse than whites is just talking from the side of his arse - he probably lives in some dirty ghetto in the states.

You need to move up broke nigga, white women in the middle and upper class are the cheapest and most promiscous women in the western world. Hence the movement of succesful white men to asian women.

All those disgusting por.n categories na black man create am. olodo

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by pleep(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
^ Dont fool yourself. After these women have slept with 17 different dudes they will go to church and pick up a decent man. all they have to do is move to a different city. You as men have no control over the issue unless u marry a virgin

The fool-proof way to know how much people a girl as slept with is count her number of boyfriends and multiply the number by 2 if white, 3 if black.

Everyone has sex in a bf/gf relationship and most chicks bang 2 or 3 dudes in between to "get over the heartbreak".

....And@ uncleJ don't try and teach me about stuff i know. Black chicks are way sluttier than white, ive dated both, have you? How many white people do you live around?

Were im at is 90% white and the biggest hoes are the black women. Every morning you see them comming out of some dudes room
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
pleep:

But as for white women generally being looser than black women, in the U.S at least, that is completly false. And i suggest you stop arguing with me before i post the STD statistics.

Johnny Just Come yarning dust..like he knows Americans grin

What do STD stats have to do with people being looser? If you use a condom with 50 people, does that make you better than someone who doesnt use them with 12 people?

You are aware that you dont have to be with muliple people to be affected..right? I hope you're not THAT naive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex In The City!! Encounter With American Stripper (+18 Live) / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / Omg! Is This Hips Artificial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.