Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (10029 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by WhyAWhy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
IMO every babe that has opened her leg before wedlock is an ashewo angry angry and of very low quality

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
This is a very big question to ask, it would either make or mar a relation, not all guys would stand a lady telling them she's lost count but my present gf told me she's lost count and am loving her for saying the truth. The question is of no value to me though, she asked me first and I asked her too, I've not lost count though but se has, would I kill myself for that reason? Naa, even if she's slept with the whole guys in the world, once I've made up my mind about getting married to her there is no going back. Her past should remain there and in no way affect her present, if you are the type that judge people based on their past then don't be surprise your past might hunt you too
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
How would they own up to what they're not sure of? It's like asking me to own up to the number of big stout that I've consumed in my long and distinguished drinking 'career'.

They generally lose count after being penetrated by up to 60 or 70 different pricks - on average.

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by tunnytox(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
Lol @ topic

Thank God I don't have to ask my wife this question, I don't want to have anything to do with a LovePeddler who has lost count of men she has slept with. yuk
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by BABE3: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2011

If I was given a dollar for every guy I had "slept with", I can only buy a medium water at McDonald's.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Lax75(m): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2011
<<<<< I was informed that whatever number SHE gives you, MULTIPLY it by two. And if a guy gives a girl a figure, DIVIDE that by two.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by MrsChima(f): 1:13am On Aug 30, 2011
0 times
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Lax75(m): 1:22am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^ Funny
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by tuniski: 1:30am On Aug 30, 2011
the thing is dat, one of d fallacies we have been brainwashed wit is dat virginity is a virtue. i wonder wat whosoever came up wit dat concept must be thinking,virtue is in ladies irrespective of whether the hyme has been removed or not.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Jackieugo(f): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2011
tuniski:

the thing is dat, one of d fallacies we have been brainwashed wit is dat virginity is a virtue. i wonder wat whosoever came up wit dat concept must be thinking,virtue is in ladies irrespective of whether the hyme has been removed or not.

I agree. I'm just laughing to myself here because I know some men in this thread have all probably lost count of how many women they've chased. A woman will be labeled an ashewo regardless of if she's been with 1 or 100 guys yet a guy can sleep with 100 and it's fine.
smh
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by lepasharon(f): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2011
According to a UK survey ,they said the average woman has an average of 15 sexual partners undecided
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by tpia5: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2011
folks should be careful sha.

some people are intentionally spreading AIDS by hooking up with as many others as possible.

they may sleep with both men and women and wont tell you the truth about their aids status unless they either get caught or have a change of heart.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/30/9833291-michigan-man-may-have-intentionally-infected-hundreds-with-hiv
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by tpia5: 4:40am On Dec 31, 2011

Smith said at his arraignment Wednesday that he has been undergoing counseling. Court documents show that Smith was admitted to Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services recently because he was "suicidal" and had tried to kill himself at least once.

The records say the hospital determined that Smith is "sexually excited by causing pain to females.

The woman who spoke to WOOD said she had no doubt that there are many other victims. She said Smith told her that he had had s.ex with as many as 3,000 people, including men as well as women.

"He hits drifters," she said in the interview. "He hits people who are young. He hits young women, and from what I understand, he hits men, too. Those are his targets." 
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by tpia5: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2011
According to documents on file with Grand Rapids 61st District Court, Smith claimed to have had s.ex with "thousands" of partners, intending to kill them by infecting them with HIV. Some of those people are from outside the Grand Rapids area, including people Smith met over the Internet, he told police, according to documents.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2011
how is it anyone's business?
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Ranoscky(m): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2011
Lol @ foolish hoes!
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2013
oh please this question is totally immaterial... tongue
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2013
Pls I need a calculation grin
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
WhyAWhy: IMO every babe that has opened her leg before wedlock is an ashewo angry angry and of very low quality

Reallywow,thank God you have women in your lineage grin undecided
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Fussbot: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lwkm @op..na fight??leave dem jhor,dia tin go begin dey smell veri soon..bt is it tru some gals have probably lost count??*not mine*lol
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Multiply whatever a gal tells u by three...
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Why are you even worrying yourself over this issue? It is very easy to know. Just take a statistical analysis of the size of her hole and you will know how many compass has ploted demand and supply curve on her graph sheet. So simple! Datz all.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
+2 she ain't a wife material anymore
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by pleep(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
I think the average black girl has slept with 12+ by age 25

For Whites the number is probably around 4 or 5

But anyway W/E number a girl has slept with is probably way higher than my number so i cant really respect her either way.

Every girl says two, but i don't buy it unless shes a virgin. From my experience women sleep around much more than men nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by pleep(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Remember that thread the guy made a while ago, about how women get hit on all the time?

Well he is correct. Its extremely easy for females to get sex, so if you are dating a chick with a high libido assume that her number is atleast double, if not triple yours.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:54am On Apr 20, 2013
pleep: I think the average black girl has slept with 12+ by age 25

For Whites the number is probably around 4 or 5

But anyway W/E number a girl has slept with is probably way higher than my number so i cant really respect her either way.

Every girl says two, but i don't buy it unless shes a virgin. From my experience women sleep around much more than men nowadays.

You en whites are 40-50. Are you crazy? Do you not see white girls at bars alone purposely just to get picked up by men. How many black women do you see go anywhere alone.

You are very ignorant if you really think BW sleep around more..LOL..plenty of guys have even said they perfer WW cos they arent as conservative and "open with their sexuality"..go and sit down and stop spreading false info

lol @ 4-5. Joker.

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by pleep(m): 4:17am On Apr 20, 2013
^ Well, will you admitt to my 12+ number for black women?.... i notice you didnt deny it.

"plenty of guys have even said they perfer WW cos they arent as conservative and "open with their sexuality".

The white women who date black men are very different from the ones that dont lol. So called "snow-bunnies" are probably the loosest women on the planet

But as for white women generally being looser than black women, in the U.S at least, that is completly false. And i suggest you stop arguing with me before i post the STD statistics.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by pleep(m): 4:24am On Apr 20, 2013
hi katespade.... wink

im speaking in general btw
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by AlyricistLaura: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2013
The Average Inner City American Black Chick Easily Surpasses over 30 Men by the Age of 25

I have no doubts

I Love Hoeez

Especially Hoeish Hoeez
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by AlyricistLaura: 5:29am On Apr 20, 2013
tpia@:
folks should be careful sha.

some people are intentionally spreading AIDS by hooking up with as many others as possible.

they may sleep with both men and women and wont tell you the truth about their aids status unless they either get caught or have a change of heart.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/30/9833291-michigan-man-may-have-intentionally-infected-hundreds-with-hiv

Oh Dear
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by AlyricistLaura: 5:35am On Apr 20, 2013
That's a Pretty Heinous Report.

Very Disturbing
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2013
rhufffryda: I see u lots like living in denial. anywy ignorance is a disease. as for d number of girls I have had, I av lost count long ago. heck, if she is giving it away for free, I might as well av some of it, doesn't mean I like or even respect d hoe for bein so cheap. if she doesn't have a sense of value and pride for herself, who am I to refuse a ''free gift''? that's my excuse, holes, em, sorry ladies, what's urs?
u don't sound like u have a sense of value and pride for urself either...who wants overused joystick that has passed thru a couple of STI shots? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Women Make Noise During S€x? / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / Sex Scandals Rock Nigeria Lng Bonny Ras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.