Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (10026 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Enockia(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
jamase speak english
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by anapaig(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2009
it is not possible 4 girls to tell u the no of guy they slept with
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by SisterMo(f): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2009
roflmao @ this thread!!!!
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by oluwafemi113(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2009
anapaig:

it is not possible 4 girls to tell u the no of guy they slept with
na so oooo
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Sissy3(f): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2009
1000 and still counting, satisfied now undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

rubbish, counting ko, men ni angry angry angry angry
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by IFELEKE(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

1000 and still counting, satisfied now undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

rubbish, counting ko, men ni angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin
@Poster
If you want to make any sense with this your post then i suggest you make the topic more general and all encompasing(include the fellas too).If you do this,who knows?. . .Thunder Could Strike.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by invisible2(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2009
No sane babe will tell you the number of guys they have slept with, even at gunpoint! To them it is all a shame thing while for guys it is a pride thing. Why ask that question as I dont see how it will help your cause.

Slept with too many guys- ashewo

Slept with too few guys- liar

A virgin - she's frigid

Just choose one and block your ears about the stories, that is if you wish to live long.

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by IFELEKE(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2009
invisible!:

No sane babe will tell you the number of guys they have slept with, even at gunpoint! To them it is all a shame thing while for guys it is a pride thing. Why ask that question as I dont see how it will help your cause.

Slept with too many guys- ashewo

Slept with too few guys- liar

A virgin - she's frigid

Just choose one and block your ears about the stories, that is if you wish to live long.

Word lipsrsealed
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by kazzydude: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2009
i knw of a who told me uncountable and she is a Sister she started when she was 13
and now she is 20
she love sex the way u like water
smiley
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by honeric01(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2009
@poster

Start the research with your sisters, try monitoring how many guys she changes every season, you might get a glimpse from there

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by CrazyMan(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
This thread is so funny.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by biola44: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
lmao
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by freeview(f): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
That's my little secret wink
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2009
femi,uche,okechukwu,alhaji,pastor,my lecturers,our landlord,our maiguard,dad,s best friend,my cousin,my brother,s friends mai suya for our campus,dad,s mechanic abeg makei no lie i have lost count of the number of guys wey don enter my toto and i still never stop i love sex no be small

2 Likes

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by CrazyMan(m): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2009
No wonder you're so lean.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by bodsibobo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Iya Ngbali

WTF with that profile pic of yours? Will you remove it b4 I count 3. 1;,,,,,,,,,2;,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Omolola1(f): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
chelsea, arsenal, man u, liverpool, real madrid, barcelona, tottenham, portsmouth *still counting*
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by segzicres(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2010
guy you really don't want to know, but why don't you start by telling us the number of your own.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Girl846(f): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2010
Since no girl wants to answer. I will be the first - cause I've got nothing to be ashamed of tongue
I've dated many guys but never let them grin

My number is 0  cool

I see nothing wrong with the poster's question in a relationship settling, I always want to know how many girls my man has been with.
I don't want to date a man-LovePeddler. If he inflates the number to boost his ego or seem more manly - that is his loss!
I guess its not only guys that feel this way about partners that have slept around tongue
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by MsPotato(f): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2010
I dont think I should answer this for now. Maybe later when Im much more comfortable
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Rocktation(f): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2010
Why soooo bitter?
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by MsPotato(f): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2010
Are u talking to me?
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Rocktation(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Ms.Potato- Would have done this- @Ms.Potato, if i was.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Mobsync(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2010
Could y me report to my official quarters for debriefing. I would really like to get stuck in. grin
I'm a virgin oooo
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by luap: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2010
All women are virgins. I even met a 40 yr old virgin. All women also say they hate liars, and they never lie.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by yme1(f): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
LOL!! this thread still dey exist? grin

Mobsync:

Could y me report to my official quarters for debriefing. I would really like to get stuck in. grin
I'm a virgin oooo
After you don disvirgin holla at me tongue
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
One of my ex confided in me that at age 18/19 had slept with 7 guys

Was that too much at that age? undecided
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Why this thread the daft question when there ain't female on NL grin
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by sexylogan(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2010
cry
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Onchedu(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2010
The kain things wey girls dey yarn for this NL dey discourage person from to marry. Walai if every Naija babe was on NL guys go just move motion to scrap mariage cos na dotti full most of una mouth.

See as una just dey provoke over quetion wey the boy ask.

What U don't know is everyman asks sometime, and It's best he puts the question to U than he forever assumes a swers in his mind, Even those who say they won't will. I guess U'all have to keep lying.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by LAGOS1976: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2010
they wont own up.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by ineedajob: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2011
The device between their legs no get meter o! After sleeping with over 8 females (girls and wifes) on my street I don't have respect for many of them who dress respectfully in public. So if they say 2 or 9 billion how can anyone know. Shame on all those sleeping with men outside of their matrimonial homes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg! Is This Hips Artificial? / Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.