Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me (13114 Views)

I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) / My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Am not pretending jhoor cheesy
Ok what do you want me 2tell you?
d gaddamn truth
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok if I say am single, wah will happen cheesy
Cutehector:
d gaddamn truth
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok if I say am single, wah will happen cheesy
just be true to urself dats all...
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
kinglekan:

And he told ur bestie he DOESN'T SINCERELY love her? undecided

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by kinglekan: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks dear, I have heard
Better. smiley
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector and sassybae get a room already cheesy tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Alright...am dating cheesy
Cutehector:
just be true to urself dats all...
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by wristbangle: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good morning guys.. I've been burdened with this so I decided share.

My best friend's been engaged to her fiance for over six months now and they intend on getting Married soon.

Now the thing is even before they were engaged and still dating, I and her fiance were very close friends to the extent of him coming to me whenever they had a fight for advice which I did give him with with no negative thoughts. .

Now just last week, he came to my place all drunk and wasted. I know him and I know he doesn't drink so I knew something bad happened. In his drunken state I tried asking him what the matter was but he wouldn't tell. Few minutes later he was dosing off on my couch and woke up an hour later as he was back to his senses. I served him food to eat since he was hungry and then asked him again what the matter was to have made him gotten himself drunk.

The next thing I knew was him going on his knees and telling me stuff like ; he made a mistake in dating my friend and it was me he really loved. That he had loved me from day one but didn't have the guts to tell me cuz of my friend and that he was fed up with my friend and now sincerely wants me to be his and be the only one in his life.

Guys am really confused as I don't know what to do now. . I sent him out of the house telling him I was gonna think about it but I know I shouldn't have told him that but sent him out rightly out.

Please I need your advice. . I don't want to hurt my friend's feelings neither do I want to hurt his own too. . Thanks..

Matured comments please..

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove

First of all why are you confused? Are in love with him? I know you are scared because his fiance/other people will label you husband snatcher which they are right to say so.

Also if he truly loved you from the onset, he supposed to have propose to you @ the expense of your friend which shows u are not his type.

Now that he is finding it ugly with his fiance, you have now become his bouncing ball.

Once again I will ask, why are you confused? Are you in love with him?

Please answer the question first before I can advice you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Won't be bad if you let us use yours cheesy
MhizDeedy:
Cutehector and sassybae get a room already cheesy tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Cutehectr and sasybae get a room already cheesy tongue
jealous? tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Alright...am dating cheesy
perfect
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
Won't be bad if you let us use yours cheesy

Lol nah! My room is for my husbands alone grin but u guys can manage my toilet tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol nah! My room is for my husbands alone grin but u guys can manage my toilet tongue
sassybae, let's just do it in her kitchen already..
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
jealous? tongue

Lol jealous ke? U guys need privacy ni nd m telling u, before u start ripping clothes apart on the thread tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Oh pls! My kitchen is only for meal not body meal cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mhizdeedy..we coming der now tongue
Cutehector:
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol jealous ke? U guys need privacy ni nd m telling u, before u start ripping clothes apart on the thread tongue
no we dnt want privacy.. Need u to be jealous cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
And toilet meant for what? undecided
MhizDeedy:

Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:

I can imajin how borin ur sex life is... We do ours on d floor, in d car, on d lawn, on d couch.. In d plane wink
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
And toilet meant for what? undecided

Lol I can allow u guys use my toilet for ur poo tongue tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I can imajin how borin ur sex life is... We do ours on d floor, in d car, on d lawn, on d couch.. In d plane wink

Yeah nd also in a shark's stomach, on top of a crocodile, in front of a trailer, on d expressway grin
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Misskeffas(f): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He says he's sincerely in love with me.. I don't even know what to think again
are you serious?asin love you indeed! Listen that same guy proppose same to your frnd,he is fed up no doubt,and what makes you think he wouldnt do same to you?

Listen gurl,in everything we do let first note that karma is a bastard,dare date your frnd guy and watch a secondary school gal take over your hubby later in life..

Be reasonable!
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
You need koboko cheesy
MhizDeedy:

Lol I can allow u guys use my toilet for ur poo tongue tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yeah nd also in a shark's stomach, on top of a crocodile, in front of a trailer, on d expressway grin
I neva knew ur boyfrnd's name was jonah cheesy.

Sex on an expressway wouldn't be a bad idea afterall wink a quickie
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Omotayor123(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

First of all why are you confused? Are in love with him? I know you are scared because his fiance/other people will label you husband snatcher which they are right to say so.

Also if he truly loved you from the onset, he supposed to have propose to you @ the expense of your friend which shows u are not his type.

Now that he is finding it ugly with his fiance, you have now become his bouncing ball.

Once again I will ask, why are you confused? Are you in love with him?

Please answer the question first before I can advice you.
You are so on point my dear.
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Misskeffas(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:

not only that even on top transformer..,. Pls greet satan for me when you get to hell..
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sassybae:
You need koboko cheesy

grin grin who wil be flogging me? You? cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I neva knew ur boyfrnd's name was jonah cheesy.

Sex on an expressway wouldn't be a bad idea afterall wink a quickie

Lol I was actually helping u to list places where u guys do it na grin

Yeah not a bad idea til u see d devil welcoming u cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Misskeffas:
not only that even on top transformer..,. Pls greet satan for me when you get to hell..

Lmao shey u wil go with us cheesy tongue
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I was actually helping u to list places where u guys do it na grin

Yeah not a bad idea til u see d devil welcoming u cheesy
we are gona put a divert sign..

Diversion.. "Road on maintenance" wink
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
I and cutehector tongue
MhizDeedy:

grin grin who wil be flogging me? You? cheesy
Re: Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me by anumide(f): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE, I have done that poo before. the thing has been over for more than 2 years, I still get angry with myself whenever I think about it.
sweets, it never ends well, and the woman is always the loser. please think with your head, not your emotions.
all the best love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Been To A Brothel? Share Your Xperience. / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued / Ogun Twitter Hangout: People Dig Out Pictures Of The Lady Pressed By A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.